TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 18 - August 21: Archive through August 20, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, when Terrance complained about his aching back, he was alone on the hammock, lamenting the fact he had to get up to do the awnings. He was camera-talking to viewers, there were no other HGs near him, and he was almost whispering. But I wouldn’t blame him if he played up the injury, Jasmine’s foot seems to be getting worse if we only judge it by the way she walks…ironically it seems to flare up when others are doing work, cooking, or choosing a nominee for eviction, LOL. She sat and watched the others clean that fridge!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Really hoping for a Turner win! Then Kyle or Alyssa to go home (altho I know it's more likely to be more Joseph, but that's good for Michael's game I think).

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Grooch,love your irony story about Joseph. Fits the "what goes around, comes around" phrase. and it would be something if he goes home.

I hope Turner wins Veto, so he is guaranteed safety. If Joseph wins that would be the end of Turner. 🙁

Codebear

07-02-2011

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Houseguests get all of the goodbye messages. Remainder messages are on Julie's extended interviews.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, normally they get all messages. With this split, they would all have to record after they merge again. They just cannot record ahead of time.

And the strategies will change, too. No need to apologize to the evictee from the other side, just blame those who voted them out!

Indy warned about Taylor but she thinks Michael will win and says she wants him to win. Subject to change, of course.

So we have two bad backs, and Jasmine's ankle. I gather she has referred to it as broken, so she is escalating. And with all her improper use of crutches, cane and boot, she is not helping her hip joints for the future, because she is creating an imbalance.

Last night she hobbled up the stairs to break up the conversation in HOH between Monte, Michael and Brittany.. As soon as she entered they switched to talking about food. Not long after they went downstairs, with Jasmine muttering that she just came up all those stairs..

I imagine that cot is not helping Terraces back. But the POV is not physical.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
for Turner..

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think all of the backyard group want Joseph gone.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
FX for Turner as well!

They could have them record messages for all of the non HOH houseguests on the other team. Same way they have them record messages for both people on the block. Yes, it will take a bit of time to record 6 messages each, but they could still do that and possibly should so that they all get all of the goodbye messages. But perhaps they don't think it's necessary as I think the second person evicted in a double eviction gets cheated out of goodbye messages. Or do they record them afterward??

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
🤞🏼for Turner
☮️✌🏼🥰♻️🌎🌱

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
They really should change the message from "The houseguests are filming something awesome that you'll see soon" .. to "The houseguests are filming something awesome that you will see about 2 minutes of clips of on the next scheduled show"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Really.

Or, if it is boring, you will see it several times.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
LOL Sea!

OVER .. and .. OVER ... and .. OVER....

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
From the tweet thread:

#BB24 Alys questions why Tay didn't just put up Aly directly then. Kyle says that Indy called Tay a b**ch to her face & didn't have personal reason to put up Aly. Kyle says Tay realized that Indy could be controlled by Joe/Monte, where Alys would take big shots against Monte.

Is this all true? Or is Kyle lying to Alyssa?

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I don't think it's true - Taylor surprised Indie with two dresses in her bag that she found back at the hotel - I don't think Taylor would have done that if she had called her a b**ch to her face.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 👀 (Not Grodner or Julie)
@Spoilergirl1
·
3m
Terrance won the POV #BB24

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Three hours now for the outside veto. That's what it took for inside. Shouldn't be much longer.

nm I see Terrence won it. Dang it. Definitely should have gotten rid of him when they had the chance.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 👀 (Not Grodner or Julie)
@Spoilergirl1
·
53s
My friend said Poor Taylor! She's been saying in the DR if Joseph leaves, she will be devastated. #BB24

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Maybe since the DR is hinting what's happening on the outside, they can also hint to Terrance that how can he leave a showmance together.

It was not the same veto as inside. It was something like the Peelathon that Enzo won? I have to go look that up.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Supposedly something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKcA2oTgU-g

Codebear

07-02-2011

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
It looks like the Five Swatters will be in Jury.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Feeds - Terrance won VETO!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Joseph??? Kyle? Turn around!!

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Looks like Terrence won veto

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh huh. Terrance. OK. Well, he probably won't use it.

Kyle is talking to Joseph...

Codebear

07-02-2011

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Joseph is saying to Kyle. Maybe he will put up Alyssa.