TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 18 - August 21: Archive through August 20, 2022 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree Cali! This is all Brit's fault. She should have won that 1st round. I couldn't believe how long it took them to find it

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Terrance/ talked to Alyssa, then Kyle, reminding them to keep noms the same. He’s in the hammock, after they walked away he talked to himself, going over scenarios, even if noms stay the same he wants Joseph out. He told Kylyssa if Jasmine is evicted it just shows the other team is “weak “ and gives Terrance’s “side” more power… let’s see who sticks with Terrance once they are back together! Announcement to raise the window shades, Terrance grunts, hobbles toward the task, saying his back is killing him. Yeah, he’s a great ride or die to choose at this point, Kyle! I SO hope Turner wins POV, the vote is a tie and Terrance has to actually DO something for once!

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Need for Joseph or Turner to win veto, take themselves down so that Kyle or Alyssa are replacement - then work the hell out of Terrance to get his tie breaking vote by Thursday - a lot can happen between now and then. I am manifesting this now! LOL

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I love Joseph, he is so much fun. Does that make him a good player though? I think it depends on the caliber of the other players, if they are easily fooled. I would like to think he is just being himself but who really knows. He definitely is fun to be with and good on the eyes. Some have won for much less. When he is over the top he can be quite annoying. Haven't heard too much from him since the switch. The outcome regardless of who wins the veto will be up to Terrence. If Kyle or Alyssa or has to go up against either Joe or Turner, or one another it will be a tie vote and Terrence will decide.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I’ve been catching up and this from Risca caught my eye

quote:

Turner tells Joseph, “so, from what I heard, if Jasmine wasn’t married, you’d be in to her?”

I love that he brings up the local gossip this way.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I hope that makes the show LOL

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Alyssa would be the only choice for renom… Kyle *might* be persuaded to finally let her go, in hopes of salvaging his ruined game. But no WAY would Alyssa vote him out this week! I need Turner to win! I think he is likely good at estimating/math… he just seems to have a mind for math. His memory seems good too, they way rattles off the states in ABC order so quickly!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Terrance did well in OTEV and he certainly won this HOH.

Turner has to agree with anything right now. He needs their votes to stay over Joseph.

The kitchen clean up was awesome, but watching the waste of perfectly good, sealed food items was not good at all. Plenty of local food banks would take that food. They could easily have a bin in the storage room so production could get it. And whoever is buying.. All that cheese! When they checked out Michael's HOH fridge it was just stuffed.

Amazing that Jasmine cooked. She did throw out suggestions for what they could make and was ignored. Indy has left the building.

I read the interviews of Indy by Mike Bloom in Parade and viewed the extended interview with Julie on Instagram and at this point, if Michael is in final 2, he has Indy's vote.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Turner is said to have photographic memory.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm laughing at the irony of it all if Joseph goes home.

Taylor originally wanted Terrence to go home. Joseph talked her into targeting Alyssa AFTER Kyle had won the veto and it was the morning after Kyle had slept with her. I can't blame Kyle for balking. It was bad timing.

So, they got rid of Indy, who they said was a comp threat, and Terrence wins hoh and wants to boot Joseph.

Joseph could have manipulated Indy into doing what he wanted. Terrence goes rogue all the time.

Oh, the irony.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
They briefly cut to feeds where Kyle was saying to Alyssa "If Jasmine wins veto .. and they vote out Monte.. If when we go in both Monte and Joseph are gone.. .I would just s.. h.. i.. t my pants" .. Now this isn't much new coming from Kyle .. but it was the facial expression and his hand gestures - splayed hands across his face .. that caught my attention.. and I finally figured it out (at least for me).

He acts like a 7 year old (or younger) ... He has said he was raised in a sheltered lifestyle... it is obvious his mom (and/or dad.. don't remember his story..) didn't prepare him to be an adult.

And it frightens me a little to know.. that he is almost 30...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kyle *might* be persuaded to finally let her go, in hopes of salvaging his ruined game.

Nope, the die is cast, the Rubicon has been crossed. There's no turning back.

Kyle needs to make the best of the hand he dealt himself.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I saw Terrance lose his round of “find the VIP.” Michael was declared the winner, then Julie told Terrance he would be the HoH of the outside team. He was given the HoH, I didn’t see it as winning, more like “assigned,” since it would have happened to anyone who had lost to Michael. It does invalidate that saying “2nd place just means you’re the first loser!” Terrance did do well in OTEV , with Britt not really competing as she was helping Michael. Also, since Terrance has a sore back I doubt he will do as well on any future physical comps.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well he should.. Monte will still be there but he is ready to cut Kyle and Alyssa.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, thank you for reminding me that Terrence could have been gone, if not for Joseph. LOL!

I do hope if it comes down to Joseph or Turner, that Turner survives the eviction, because that would be fair punishment for Whispering Joseph mucking things up last week.

So happy for Brittany winning the Veto! She had expressed to Michael that she felt like she wasn't winning comps, and that Michael will take the heat for winning so many. Michael did say that she has immense value to him even without the wins, so that was nice.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Petcam!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Veto comp going to be happening for the outside group...

Fingers crossed for a Turner win.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Terrance won three rounds. Michael won three rounds, which included beating Terrance for inside HOH. He went from likely target to deciding who should go up and gained a lot of information. He could be exaggerating the bad back situation.

He apparently had instructions from Michael to take out Alyssa and decided that was not his best move.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Same, Need!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Goodbye messages are going to be interesting.. since each person leaving only will get 4.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Go, Turner!!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Be nice if Alyssa won….

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, if they only get 4 goodbye messages that does mess with jury management. Good point.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Hoping for a Joseph veto win - I don't think that Terrance would automatically vote against Turner in event of a tie - and usually Alyssa can't keep her mouth shut, so I'm hoping she has a runny mouth and slips that Kyle revealed the LO to Joseph/Turner and they can get to work with Terrance by Thursday.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Rosem. When you fly to close to the sun, you're going to get burned.

And no matter what a person thinks of Kyle, at least he's trying to make a move and do something. At least it keeps things interesting for a day or two.

And I will die laughing if Taylor wins. Indy warned them all that if they didn't vote her out last week, she will win the game. Let's see if she's right.