TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 18 - August 21: Archive through August 20, 2022 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Telling her plan was take out Jasmine then the two of them, Michael, Brittany and Turner.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
POV???

She feels foolish that she didn't know about Kyle's alliances.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kyle says he has to win next HOH. Michael cannot.

Terrance is comfortable with me and you.

I just want to make out with you all day.

After the veto...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Whatever happens, happens.

You are cute, I just want to hang out with you.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 1:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She knows he was protecting her, but in real life.

He says Joseph did the same thing, played dumb.

She says I am not dating Joseph.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 1:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am losing brain cells and guessing they have not done POV yet outside??

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 3:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I'm listening to Brit and Tay in tiki room. Brit saying they need to keep Monte. If in some case Joseph doesn't return, they can be final 4 with him instead.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
The Veto comp is on Saturday like usual per what I read on jokers

Turner telling Alyssa why he put Ameera up. They are having a nice talk in the hammock. He's telling her about the muffin story.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Veto for outside anyway is Saturday.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
All in hoh sans Jas discussing how Kyle has screwed up at lot. If they only knew.

Monte saying Kyle told him he was going to tell Alyssa everything.

They want to cut Kyle.

Kyle is going to be surprised Michael and Brit won't be riding with him.

Monte says they have no option but to cut him and Alyssa.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
This is the Veto comp the inside group did.

https://bigbrother.fandom.com/wiki/Stay_or_Fold

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
.... and here I thought the insiders at least would all get some reasonable sleep ..seeing as it is a done deal...

Good thing that Kyle told Monte that he was going to tell Alyssa ... just wait until they find out he told Terrance as well...

Kyle blew up his game .. for a girl.. who just may not forgive him for not bringing her in on the plan.... her trust level is pretty low.

So it will be Kyle / Alyssa / Terrance .. vs. everyone else... Turner will definitely not stay with Kyle after what he did... I don't know how Kyle thinks Michael and Brittany will stay on his side.. especially after they have bonded this week with Monte.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So disappointing that Kyle told Terrance. I think we all figured he would tell Alyssa at some point. And she probably would have told Terrance. But still.

I wonder if the outside will have the same veto? Perhaps rethemed? Or a different one.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
From Jokers last night (Thanks Jokers Updates!)

Fri Aug 19 11:27 P
Jasmin Cooking meat on the stove! (It was ground turkey for tacos or taco salad)

-------

She actually cooked something other than Chicken Wings.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB24

Kyle wants Alyssa and Terrance to put all the blame on Joseph about the LOs being exposed. He wants them to lie and say Joseph exposed it to them before he left. #bb24

Did anyone hear Kyle say this?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
No, but it sounds like something Kyle would do. The inside group is not going to believe it .. especially since Kyle told Monte he was going to tell Alyssa...

Codebear

07-02-2011

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
I think to maintain continuity with both groups, the vetos will remain the same.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
I think Monte meant Kyle would tell Alyssa in a goodbye message. Michael said that would be a bad idea if there was a battleback. Michael exposed the LO alliance to Indy in his goodbye message.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
It makes me very happy that Brit and company are cleaning the kitchen and pantry area. They’ve done an awesome job. Kudos to them. This should be done once a week. Plus it’s an activity to help pass the time. I heart Brittany, Monte, and Michael.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24

Posted 3:12am: Turner and Alyssa talking in hammock. Alyssa says to Turner, you and Kyle are all I have. and Terrance. Turner says that would be a dope F4. #BB24 #BBLF

So looks like Turner just might stick with Kyle, Alyssa, and Terrence. That would split the house in half. Could be interesting I guess.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I noticed all the sweetness and love coming through in the good bye messages to Indy.

That was so nice.

Oh, wait. Indy is going to jury.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
High today is 84 ... so the backyard will probably be in the 90's.

Do we know if they were given a bunch of sunscreen?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Maybe bb plans on taking them to do the veto off the backyard during the hot part of the day?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think Turner is just being kind to Alyssa… for now. If noms stay the same, she’s a vote. No way would Turner leave a loyal, smart, WINNING crew to join a couple in lust, an older player who has a sore back and isn’t the fastest at mental OR physical comps.
I can’t believe they let Terrance become the outside HoH simply because he was the one chosen to play against Michael, and he lost. They could have had another round with everyone eligible playing, so it could have been anyone who won, and they would have actually won to earn it! Julie could’ve teased her usual “tune in on the next episode to see who won the HoH for the outside group!” I mean, we had to wait to see which players were chosen by which HoH anyway…

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL Dogdoc!!

I hope you are right about Turner Calimom!

I so do not want Joseph to go, even though he at times really bugs me. The house will be so different with him gone.