TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 18 - August 21: Archive through August 19, 2022 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Raber, hopefully the DR will hint to Terrance to split up showmance.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
What is Kyles obsession with color?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, I would love a tmz banner LOL! I cant imagine how her parents are feeling. Mortified I bet!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Can you really blame Kyle about the black people? It was just last season when it happened and everyone was blindsided. I would be Leary and think is that going to happen again this year???

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Is Kyle thinking all the black people are in an alliance? Again?

Risca76

05-12-2011

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
That’s my hope, Rabernet, that Terrance realizes he has the perfect shot at the showmance.
I really enjoyed Kyle and Alyssa(when she wasn’t being a mean girl) before they decided to do this showmance thing. I still don’t see chemistry… remember when J&J, or B&R, or even C&J met?? Sparks all over the place. This feels forced and expected.

Alyssa will be fine without Jasmine and Kyle. Especially since it seems Terrance has an affection for her… like a big brother or stepdad. She won’t be on his radar. AND she helped him remove his back tattoos.
I think I want to see what Alyssa does without Kyle and Jasmine. She has qualities that make me want to root for her. Turn her into an underdog and she’ll be my favorite! Lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Since I am rooting for Michael-Brittany-Taylor, I am enjoying Kyle's implosion, and providing himself and Alyssa as targets for Joseph/Turner and Monte (if he stays over Jasmine) to go after, instead on Michael-Brittany-Taylor.

Michael knows he needs to get rid of some people, but doesn't want to directly do so. Now, he can just sit back and watch other people do it.

I just hope Turner survives.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think so. I think one time when he was talking to us he was wondering if this was cookout party 2. I can’t blame him for being suspicious.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
At some point, it will come out that Kyle spilled the Leftover beans. I look forward to that moment.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am suspicious that a bunch of white people will dominate every BB season. Scary!

Risca76

05-12-2011

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
I’m with Michael as far as cookout 2.0.
I understand the need to be super aware of similarities among ANY group of HGs, but race is not something I would make as a higher “threat” as men/women or people from NY, or same sexual orientation or vegans or “nerds” or anything else.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Agreed Fan. He questioned the existence of a cookout 2.0. They all shoulda considered it happening. Taylor kept Jasmine safe ONLY because she’s black. Ridiculous especially in light of Jasmine hating on and putting up Taylor.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I like Alyssa also but she’ll be next to go with Jazmine and possibly Kyle gone so I’d rather Kyle stay over Joseph.

My favorite is Turner so maybe he can make a f3 with Terrance and Alyssa.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
Before this goes sideways, maybe a live feed poster could jump in and verify about Kyle. I thought he did mention Cookout, but he also mentioned minorities like Joseph, and Indy, being a first time Brazilian joining forces with other minorities. It wasn’t just a Black thing. I remember it from the Tv shows. Or maybe it was clip on another message board I read.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Kind of glad the LO are out of the bag, it is never fun when one alliance just steam rolls over an entire season

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The Leftovers needed to die, so that Michael, Brittany and Taylor could live.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
The LO’s were out of the bag from Daniel. Did the other side not pay attention, since very few of them seem to be playing.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
TMZ has an article about KyLissas hookup on the floatie...mom's gotta be so proud

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree Mom_of_three. I don’t like to see that either.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
Christiii…I posted that up earlier today in the thread, and now when you pull up yahoo or Google news, it’s there too.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I know that Daniel named all the names of the people in the Leftovers, but it doesn't really hit until someone INSIDE the alliance tells you how the alliance was actively united in using you, and was lying directly to your face.

That's what Kyle told Terrence today, and that makes all the difference.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL, Hamsterwatch is reporting that one of the port-a-potties is already out of order. It's only the first day.

First rate production team!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
They were just talking about port-a-potty light not working on it. Can you imagine having to go in the middle of the night and no light inside it???

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taylor is wondering if Terrence is going to target Turner. They are curious as to what is happening outside.

Outside is not even thinking about the 'innies'.

(Anyone watch 'Severence'?)

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I'm rooting for Turner and Michael. Needy Brittany can kick rocks. Remember how quickly she ratted out Ameerah when she felt one scintilla of pressure. Britt requires constant assurance and affirmation. Needy, needy, needy. She will turn on anyone including Michael.

The feeds have gone to "Snoozefest" tonight.