TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 18 - August 21: Archive through August 19, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Turner is FIRE
Kyle is WATER

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
How are any non-Leftovers surprised by Kyle’s “revelation?”
Right after Daniel got his BFF chosen as the Renom, Nicole and Daniel figured out the “big alliance” and told everyone about it… Terrance has already been told about it, just not the name, but he knew…

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
the best thing about the backyard this week and everything that is going to come to a head.. is there is NO WHERE to HIDE..

Inside if you want to be alone .. you can go to a multitude of rooms...

It would be nice if the inside group straightened up the rooms ...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The nomination ceremonies may take a while, so here's a fun and nostalgic YouTube video to pass the time:

"Aerial Assault - The History of Banner Planes in the Big Brother House"

https://youtu.be/aP-HUNhIiNg

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was JUST going to post.... where are the banners when you need them. This would be perfect timing because by the time they got everybody inside sequestered in the HOH room and everybody else downstairs and separated... it would be too late.

They would probably make them lay on the ground face down lol with a blanket over their head

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking the LOs are going to regret not evicting Terrence.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
If Terrance were smart, he would split up the showmance and keep the information he got from Kyle to himself, to help further his game.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
How is that a smart move for T? He has assurances that he is going to be in a alliance with Kyle,Alyssa , mike, Britney. So for once he will be in a alliance that wants him….

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Michael nominated Jasmine and Monte. We do not know the others yet.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Michael and Brittany will be angry or relieved at what Kyle has done.

I think they will act angry, but will actually be relieved. They knew they could not go to F7 with those big boys, and so Terrence is doing that work for them. If Jasmine wins veto, Monte will go. And its very possible that Joseph will go.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I was hopeful this split would produce some fun feeds. I was wrong.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Outside group have not done nominations yet.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Right now I’m watching a couple of guys astroturf camping in a studio lot.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I cannot watch inside because Jasmine will not shut her pie hole.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
If Kyle threw his alliance under the bus, he can very well do the same to Terrance. I would put him out.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Hopefully Turner will be safe and I'm sure the one thing Turner is thankful for is that he doesn't have Jasmine on his team. SHE would really try to convince the others to vote him up if Terrance does put Turner up.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I give them 3 days and they will want to self evict inside from the sound of Jasmine's voice. They literally have no where to hide...lol

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I agree, Bubbles...I think Turner would rather be on the block than locked up with Jasmine, indoors or out.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Inside has finished lunch .. cold or rewarmed pizza for Jasmine and Taylor and Monte made himself some eggs and a toasted bagel with jam... not sure what Michael had and Brittany is off meditating...

After lunch Monte and Taylor started washing dishes.. Jasmine sat there yapping .. and then took a clean goblet from Monte's hands and said she could eat ice cream at 3:00.. and got the sherbet out of the freezer .. commented on the smell coming from the freezer .. spooned the rainbow sherbet into the goblet.. Taylor said when she was finished cleaning up the dishes .. said she'd tackle the freezer .. Monte said he'd help .. and Jasmine said that she'd have to rest first before helping because CLEANING OUT THE SHOWER took it all out of her (How long ago was that??)....anyway she walked away and Taylor got a big smile on her face moved her shoulders around and said .. "Just one more week"...

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Rosem, thanks for the banner story. I really enjoyed the behind the scenes of all the banners and it was so nice to see the early HG's back then when many weren't coming on BB just for Internet followers or to be influencers.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Need, poor Jasmine has to be exhausted, I'm so glad she is going to lay down and rest! 🥱 🤣

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Animals

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
So, they didn't do the backyard nominations yet, but they blocked all the feeds to do the indoor one...and now blocking all of them to do the outdoor one.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I understand that Jasmine can be a real pain in the butt, but I am having a hard time figuring out how it is a good strategic game move to get her out of the house. Or, is Monty his target.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Do you think production is going to mess with Terrence and try to convince him to put Kyle up?

Conversely, mess with Michael and get him to evict Jasmine.

lol, I think BB fans want Jasmine out because she is so obnoxious.

Maybe they should keep her. After all, she does make a compelling argument for winning the game. It's her birthday season.