TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 18 - August 21: Archive through August 19, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph comes to Terrence next. Let the whispering commence.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So now Terrence I saying Kyle and Joseph going up to Turner.

Turner says thanks for keeping me safe bro.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Although I was hoping the Left Overs could stay together through the twist, I blame Joseph and Taylor for being SO insistent that Kyle help backdoor his girlfriend. They were relentless! It shouldn't have mattered which of the non-leftovers went but they were looking ahead and wanted to be in the best position later and it may now cost Joseph his game....marathon not a sprint... choose your battles...and be nice about it!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I know that is the game, but I really like Turner over Kyle and Joseph.

Joseph is digging a hole for himself.

Dang both Kyle and Joseph throwing Turner under the bus.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yikes Joseph telling Terrace about how Taylor was mad that Kyle refused to use the veto.....

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Terrence tells Joseph that he feels like Turner is just giving him lip service.

Ummmm. I thought Kyle was the target?

Joseph is going over last week about Kyle not using the veto, and that Taylor wasn't happy about that.

Joseph says that Kyle won't leave if Joseph is sitting next to him. Little does he know how true that is.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Turner seemed to be totally on board with Joseph going and Terrance and Alyssa heard about leftovers before Kyle had a chance to spill. Not sure how much Alyssa took in but she was clearly delighted to be talking game.

Ironic that Terrance thinks Michael is targeting Monte, and Michael thinks that Terrance is targeting Alyssa.

The Outside crew have a bell to ring to get permission to take the outside stairs to the DR, get batteries, ask for food.

They have slop and a bunch of veggies that Turner is happy about and some I think MREs meals ready to eat, that Terrance said are small but super high calorie.

When I finally went to bed Terrance was in his cot. I think sound was cut so I did not hear snoring. The guys told Alyssa that you can wake Terrance up, but he goes back to sleep really fast. Apparently, Turner snores too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Terrance is so convincing with each person, but I think Joseph is the target, not Turner. He did talk to Turner first.

Joseph started their convo by saying he would go home sitting next to anyone..in other words, don't put me up.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
So Kyle tokd his 5 about the Leftovers? I totally missed that!!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Well it's nom time.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Petcam!

Oh boy, that's kinda early for nominations, no more time to talk, expect the unexpected.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well all we can hope for is that Terrance gets totally confused by all the info he is being told...and makes what he thinks is the best decision for himself but turns out to be the best decision FOR US LOL

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Kyle has decided to play the short game.. and next week when the other Leftovers find out .. it will be Kyle / Alyssa / Terrance (who can't play for HOH.. against the others.. I doubt that Turner (assuming Joseph goes) with stick with them... and everything will be exposed and out in the open.

And if you want .. my first statement can have a double meaning...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Kyle is going to be forever remembered by his 10 seconds of pleasure LOLOLOL

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think he knows Kyle is telling him the truth because some pieces are starting to fit together and some stuff is making sense to him…

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
100 percent Fan3
It alllllll makes sense now for Terrance

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The only outcome that would be good is if Turner won veto and took Joseph down or vice versa if the other one goes up. But there hasn't been enough time for either of them to know what's going on. I wish they had had this talk with Terrance before, so that something could have leaked out in order to warn them

So if Joseph wins veto...Turner will go home because Terrance will keep Alyssa and Kyle no matter what

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yep, Kyle has chosen his side. It will be his showmance and the old man who isn't really sure what's going on.

After this week's double eviction, if Kyle or Alyssa do not win HOH and/or POV, Kyle is toast. Kyle chose this island for them.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I hope hope hope Joseph doesn't win the veto. I'd like to see Turner go all the way. I cannot stand Joseph and his non-stop talking.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Since, last I heard, Terrence is putting up Joseph and Turner, pretending to want to backdoor Kyle. Of course, Terrence could have changed his mind back to Kyle and Joseph by now, who knows! lol

So, once Joseph and Turner are on the block together, and Kyle isn't, I think they'll figure out that something has changed.

But no matter what, it looks very likely that either Joseph or Turner will be going to the jury house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gb, I would not mind Joseph leaving either. The constant whispering is enough for me!

Jasmine will at least get a consolation prize out it this if she gets to go to the jury house WITH Joseph.

Joseph, of course, gets the booby prize. hehehe

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Terrance was definitely hinting to Joseph that he and Turner would be the nominees by saying, Turner has never seen the block. Course Joseph wasn't thinking either one of them is the target.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
LOL Rosem! I like your thinking

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I love both Turner and Joseph, so this is awful for me if those are the noms. The only hope is that one of them wins veto and takes themself down, and before eviction realize what's going on and get Terrance's mind all confused. I do NOT like Kyle - haven't for some time now.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well there is still time before veto. I hope that somehow Joseph and Turner understand what's going on. Confuse Terrance into not trusting Kyle. Then if one of them come down from the Block there is only Kyle or Alyssa to choose from. We have seen far crazier outcomes in the past LOL