TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 18 - August 21: Archive through August 19, 2022 users admin

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Turner just said he likes the whole thing, it's for. But he misses the bidet!!

I wouldn't mind Kyle or Alyssa leaving. I just hour.

So weird inside they were taking about sesame Street. Turner just started talking about sesame Street

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Brittany should be the only one who is safe out of both groups..

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 2:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I agree Fan. She must have been crying tears of joy when Michael won and picked her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Michael chose Brittany first (No, he chose Jasmine first, per talk between Michael and Brittany).

And Brittany was fearful that Terrance would retaliate by choosing Brittany, but she understood that Michael was securing his target)

Sounds like Terrance chose Turner first. (maybe Alyssa). When he started talks individually, he said in order chosen and started with Turner)

Michael got his HOH basket, lovely letter from his fiance.

Talking to Jasmine.

He says Monte has to go up. Jasmine supposes she or Taylor would go up. At first is ok but she
mentions her birthday week.

She gets that Brittany won't go up.

I hope Jasmine is the actual target.

Jasmine is happy to be chosen and inside.

Wants to go to the end with him, etc.

Game means a lot to her this year for her dad.

(per later talk with Brittany, he was not buying what she was selling).

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Inside group in HOH room. Looking at Michael's stuff.

Jasmine in the HOH with Michael pleading her case.

Michael should put Jas and Monte up. If for some reason Jas wins the veto, Taylor would have to go up. That's when Monte will leave. Brit will vote for Taylor to stay. Even if Jas votes for Monte to stay, Michael will have to break a tie and he'll keep Taylor.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Terrance is going to talk in order picked. First up is Turner, who suggests Alyssa and Kyle, backdoor Joseph.

Terrance is into this, says take down Kyle.

Feeds go insde.

Michael talking to Monte. They have to make sure Jasmine doesn't use the veto.

Monte says this week was a different Kyle, not so good.

Terrance still talking to Turner. They seem close.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Now Alyssa talking to Terrance. You have to trust me. He trusts Alyssa and Turner.

He will tell Joseph he wants to break up the showmance. She doesn't want to go up, wants Joseph up. Who else. She shrugs. They says with Kyle. She says they all play pov.

(but if Joseph was on the block, he would play harder, Terrance says),

Terrance says Turner and Alyssa are hard no to go home. He asks for her help to soften the blow with Kyle when he goes up with Joseph.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Terrence talking to Alyssa. I think T is putting up Kyle and Joseph. Joseph is the target.

T wants to go to the end with Turner, Alyssa, and Kyle.

He says Jasmine is a friend, but he just thinks Jas is going up as a pawn. T says you have to see the game for what it is.

Really?

Just to mess up the plans, I hope Joseph wins the veto.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Michael and Brit celebrating. Michael telling her how he played the HOH to have at least one LO for HOH.

Brit says she was freaking out because Jasmine got picked and she was worried T would have picked Brit.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He has wanted to play with Alyssa and Turner.

And Kyle if Kyle will go with that.

He know Alyssa is close to Jasmine but best to keep friendship out of it.

She agrees.

Joseph is next.

Damn. I want to hear Brittany and Michael.

Oh! Michael picked Jasmine first!! Brittany was worried that Terrance would retaliate and pick her.

Jasmine is the target.

Joseph is schmoozing Terrance, or trying. Terrance portraying Kyle as his target.. to Joseph.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Oh I think Michael is good with Joseph leaving.

Michael is so logical with his moves! He has the plan!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Joseph doesn't want to go up with Kyle.

Tells Terrance he could really help with Monte and others.

He is sure he would go home against Kyle, Alyssa or Kyle (LOL.. in other words, put anyone up but me)

He says he wanted Alyssa up with Kyle, but she doesn't want to go.

He won't send Alyssa home. Joseph pushing for Kyle to go. He wants to work with Alyssa and Terrance.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Joseph claims he loves Terrance, Alyssa, Jasminse, Indy.

Says he can influence Monte, Taylor, Michael and Brittany.

Joseph.. You are making a case for you to go.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Michael tells Brit that Jasmine made a compelling argument. It's her birthday week!!

Brit and he start laughing out loud.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kyle with Terrance, has to pee first. (or more)

Terrance tells Kyle, have to figure out the scenario. He says Turner never put me up.

Have to put up two. I want Joseph at the end of the day. You two, you safe. What do you think.

Kyle says we talked about Michael, tells about The Fiveswatters.

Kyle wants to be taken down.

Anyway, Joseph is target.

And Joseph and Kyle mention with a tie, Terrance breaks tie. Only problem is if Joseph wins pov.

They all have Terrace's back.

Wow, Terrance has huge feet! Just noticed compared to Kyle's.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Back inside, Brittany and Michael.

She says it was hard having Indy go..

They say Jasmine tells people what she thinks they want to hear.

Brittany thinks she has made inroads with Alyssa.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Says Alyssa vented about Jasmine.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Michael is sure Kyle will go on the block with Terrance.

She says Monte's been really loyal.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They worry if Taylor won pov and took Jasmine down, Brittany would have to go up.

It seems that Monte offered to go up as a pawn.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OK I am done.

He has to talk to Taylor.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 4:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Inside is done for the night. Michael getting ready for bed. All others asleep.

Outside T and Turner by the food and Turner telling T it's a solid plan. He's down with Joseph going.

I'm glad Turner seems to be safe this week.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Outside has a canopy to sleep under.

They are figuring out sleeping arrangements and getting ready for sleep.

I'm thinking all the plotting is done for the night.

I'm out. Last day of vacation. Glad they will be sleeping all day while I enjoy not working.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
I tape and watch the show in the morning. Don’t judge, I just turned 70! Anyway, that outfit Julie had on looks like it came from Turner’s Thrift Store! So 1970’s!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Pink if you miss watching the tale you want miss anything. It’s all boring stuff and strung out maybe watch the last 25-20 mins…most boring show ever.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Is it bad of me to hope that Jaz wins POV and forces Michael to get his hands dirty and Monte goes out the door.

Outside, I would be thrilled to see Joseph go to jury.
Can you imagine Indy’s face if both Monte and Joseph show up to jury behind her.

I can dream right?