TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 18 - August 21: Archive through August 18, 2022 users admin

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Cathie, very scary. Glad you are well.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back and guess what they are talking about?

JASMINE'S BIRTHDAY!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Cathie.. it's scary.. we've had that three times that I can remember. One time we were driving down the freeway in a monsoon looking for a spot to pull over safely and bam.. right in front of the truck. . threw up asphalt.. lucky for us it didn't do any damage..

Another time ... Neighbors palm tree was struck . . could see it through our backyard.. tree caught on fire .. we hadn't been in our house long enough at that time that when we called 911 the only directions we could give was the main street and cross street and look for the palm tree on fire .. .you can't miss it...

The last one was our neighbor to the north .. about 100 feet away .. his palm tree was hit and caught on fire.. (Not many palm trees left in our neighborhood now..) that one was the scariest.. kind of like yours no time inbetween flash and boom..

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
They're back.

Cake had the pictures on it .... they apparently ate their own faces and left the people that have been evicted...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
They apparently had pizza for the party.. Jasmine apparently didn't get any wings... just assuming that last part because she isn't praising the food.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
We had monsoon rain tonight and it passed pretty quickly... (We love a good monsoon rain.) .. but as I type this we get really good thunder just north of us.

The guys are going to play Chinese Checkers after some of them change into something more comfortable (some of them "dressed" up for the party)

Risca76

05-12-2011

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Joseph, Jasmine, and Alyssa are in the golf room talking about the upcoming eviction and how he(Joseph) thinks most people will just “vote with the house”
Jasmine: who is the house? Everyone keeps saying that’s who they’ll vote with so I wanna know. Who is the house?

I love it when HGs ask the questions we’ve been asking around here for years.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Joseph and Alyssa are talking about how Alyssa needs to be careful not to just become kyle’s showmance without any other relationships in the house. Jasmine comes back from the bathroom, walks to her dresser, takes a bottle…what is in that bottle? Oh! Of course… Jasmine puts a handful of sprinkles into her mouth and goes back to her bed.
Alyssa: you hide the strangest things around here. Just walk into the kitchen and think. “Hmmm. I’m going to eat that”

They all laugh.

And that sprinkle maneuver is now up there for me with the time I watched Dani measure out soy sauce with a teaspoon before pouring a whole bottle into her bowl…

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 1:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I've been up watching for an hour.

After discussion in the kitchen, the LOs decided to go up to the HOH room to talk about sympathy votes for Indy. But then Alyssa came in and all talk ceased.

Joseph got called to the DR. When he came out, he went to the Jetson room to plant seeds of doubt in Jasmine's head about Alyssa's loyalty to her.

Joseph said to Indy that he thinks someone is interested in him that isn't available. Indy and Jasmine are trying to figure out who. I don't get that one.

Also they put the wig head in Michael's bed.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 1:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is now calling it her birthday week. Eyeroll.

Back to the hoh. Since Alyssa is still in there, no game talk. Now Brit and Taylor are going down to make pizza.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 1:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Mimi, I am watching the Indy-Jasmine conversation. I missed Joseph telling Indy about someone interested in him, but have followed their discussion of it. Jasmine is almost giddy thinking about it. She says who could it be, and you can tell she wants Indy to say her. She has flipped it to him interested in the unavailable someone, and decided that’s why he cut things off with Taylor, because there is someone else. You can see the wheels turning that she thinks/hopes he passed up Taylor for her. I hope she and Joseph end up on the same team tomorrow—payback to Joseph for all of the switching this week.

They also discussed Brittany with Joseph—Jasmine tells them that she won’t trust anything Brittany says now because of the way she twisted things in the HN room to make Jasmine look bad.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 2:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Everyone is still up. Alyssa won't leave the hog room so there has been absolutely no game talk.

Well, I guess it really doesn't matter since they will be divided into two teams today.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
My interest is waning.....so much confusion I want Terrence booted . Who do Jas, Indy and Alyssa think is being booted ?

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Ohh okay Cathie I was having a hard figuring out who Jasmine was talking about. It was Brit not Alyssa.

I didn't hear when Joseph told Indy that. I thought Jasmine would have thought about herself right away.

Now why would Joseph say that.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I think he knows Jasmine likes him a lot, so he said that to throw them off about him and Taylor. I thought I remembered a discussion where Indy reminded Jasmine that she's married a week or so again when she revealed that she has a crush on Joseph (Jasmine).

I think he wants her to believe it's her and that he likes her more than he does. It's all Joseph "game play".

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
1 - Jasmine doesn't need Brittany to make her look bad.

2 - Jasmine had her fingers in the Jimmies and was taking them out and putting them in her mouth earlier... so that Jimmie bottle is hers now... (Maybe that's why/how she claims food as hers)

3. I really don't like the insistence of the houseguests on the block knowing if they are going or staying .. that's not the point of BB... If it didn't impact my game in a bad way, I would just vote out the person who was more bothersome..

4. Is practically everyone afraid to go to bed when others are still up because they might be talked about?

5. Now that Jasmine is talking about her "Birthday Week" the others can't possibly put her up on the block on Friday... (heh heh heh...) I don't think it is going to matter....

6 - They had pizza for the half way party... and music .. and cake.... seems like most of them really enjoyed it. (Not sure Jasmine really did .. because she was expecting a grand Birthday dinner made by her friend Indy whom she more than likely is going to vote out tonight..)

7 - I never saw if the Chinese Checkers game went on. The guys were going to play after the party .. but then they all went around - with most of them ending up in the car room.

8 - I am so looking forward to tonight and the aftermath of the split. I hope that they (production) don't disappoint.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I just hope Jasmine doesn’t end up on Brittany’s team. I can see her treating Britt like a servant/mom, expecting to be waited on since she has a “hurt” foot and it’s her “birthday week!” I expect it will soon change to “birthday MONTH?!”
Speaking of… did she do anything as a tribute to her dad? She had made such a huge deal about wanting to release a balloon for him…

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The only way that Britt will end up a Jas's "helper" is if that behavior is allowed......Earlier this AM I was indifferent but now getting excited.
I really want Jas and Terr outside a tad uncomfortable. the could have tents with wooden floors, sides go up like at Girl Scout camp. That would not be too uncomfortable. The challenge will be bathrooms, showers.
Someone has to put their foot down, pun intended with this Diva.....

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I woke up and heard about Jasmine commenting on Brit. I thought the same thing Calimom3, why is Jasmine talking crap about her servant? Brit would never get her vote anyway so at some point needs to let Jasmine know she is being a slob and they are tired of it.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I believe it is because Jasmine has stated she wants to be the last woman standing.. (or laying horizontal in her case) .. and she sees Brittany and Taylor in her way of that... so anything she can say to demean both of them she will. Counting the hours until she starts in on Alissa as well...

REALLY COUNTING THE HOURS UNTIL THE SPLIT!!!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
One of Jasmine’s proclamations about Brittany last night, “well, we know for sure SHE’s not in any alliance, ha, ha, ha” as if Brittany is unliked and nobody would work with her. Joseph, of course, remained quiet.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Joseph talked with Jas very early this morning. He went back up to the hoh room to let Britt know (warn her) that Jas is going to confront her today.

I think Jas is upset that Brit told Indy that she had to talk with Jas about where Jas stood with the vote today, and Jas told Indy that Brit was lying and knew exactly where she stood on the vote. So, Jas says that Brit is a bold face liar.

It could be about that or a number of other things Jas has made up in her head.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
These people need a penalty. I think this is the third time BB has cut the feeds to wake them up I assume.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
BB should mix it up... so the houseguests never know what time "live" eviction is .. I know it would depend upon Julie Chen Mooves .. but, if BB announced that eviction was happening in 45 minutes, the houseguests would bounce out of bed!

Attention houseguests: We have a change in schedule .. eviction is going to be in 45 minutes. Please be ready.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Oh... and Jasmine yesterday afternoon started calling her hurt foot.. broken.