TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14 - August 17: Archive through August 17, 2022 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Listened to Indy and Alyssa perform. I would never pay to see or hear that concert..lol

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She is just so disgusting. I find her very hard to tolerate. I just keep thinking can you imagine living with her 24/7?

You know Alyssa really is a nice young woman. Not the brightest, and really just a child, but a part of me kinda likes her.

OMG they are all conspiring against her cause there are no chicken wings HAHAHAHAHAH-Jasmine

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If I were in that house, Jasmine’s nail clippings would have found their way to her pillow… literally no excuse for her to be such a lazy gross person. I’m assuming she has a housekeeper.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jasmine just told Terrance that she is tired of cooking for herself....

And that she should be allowed a 30 minute nap because it is her birthday....

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m sure Terrance agreed fervently with Jasmine, and later he will properly mock her to someone else…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I wish Terrance would ask her what she cooked lately, and when!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Indy is out of costume

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
She put her costume back on … so maybe she was just taking a shower. I hope bb let’s her off early so she can wear normal clothes when she leaves.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You know Alyssa really is a nice young woman. Not the brightest, and really just a child, but a part of me kinda likes her.

I was wondering if I was the only one thinking something like that.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I agree Jimmer, I like her too. I think she is just young. I don't think she reads a room well, and thinks this is more of a summer break.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That is one huge plate of "psketti" there Jasmine!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
That's the leftover psketti that she was eating last night she cooked it for lunch (reheated)...that is less than half of what Indy put on the plate .. so unless she still has some left on a different plate.. she really ate a lot last night.

it was more than a full order of Vinces spaghetti on last nights plate... (for those of you in the Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga area..) I grew up eating Vinces and I miss it so much!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is worried about playing Chinese Checkers on the HOH bed.. because she knows how some people are about other people being on their beds...so they move the game into the bumper pool area.

Did I just imagine the past 4 weeks?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Wow Indy why would you think Brit would protect you? Do you think she hasn't heard what you have said about her, or done to her since day one? She owes Indy nothing and she is a good actress. She is playing a great game.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
She is doing a great job acting telling her she doesn't understand why no one will tell her (Brit) what they are doing. She doesn't know if they are lying to her.

Indy needs to get the 411 that she is going. It's sort of torturous for Indy.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I noticed that Indy uses "psychology" against whoever is HOH, or whoever she is campaigning to. "Because I would never do that to YOU" is her go to line.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if Jasmines psketti plate is still in the HOH? .. They moved the game to the bumper pool area.. but I didn't hear her ask anyone to take the plate to the kitchen....

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She had Joseph carry it downstairs for her. She said she will warm it up later.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I guess Spoiler Girl got busted for spoiling and her source needs to keep tomorrow's details under wraps.

I guess we will know soon enough.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Alyssa reminds me of a few of my daughters girlfriends from HS. Very sweet nice girls that matured a wee bit late in life. Alyssa is not abrasive or mean spirited. She’s also not a great bb player. She’ll do fine in the sequester house and she’ll thrive there once Kyle shows up.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Terrence is looking like Mike Tyson.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I think it sucks that Kyle told Alyssa to play up her back injury...
Not really fair to Monte, especially since that's his actual career

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Who the sam heck does Jasmine think is going to cook for her when Indy leaves??

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is in my top 5 houseguests that I have really disliked the most. She really is insufferable.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Daniel has lowered his price for Cameo twice in 24 hrs..went from $34 to $11.00.

His followers in increased from 3 to 11!

A star is born!!