TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14 - August 17: Archive through August 16, 2022 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is waiting for someone to cook her dinner...

Everyone has been making their own food...

Jasmine had a PB&J sometime around 5pm..

Taylor cooked a couple of HOH steaks .. Joseph ate some of it .. and Taylor also offered some to Monte...In the middle of eating Taylor and Joseph got called to the DR ..

Indy is cooking something.. (but she is also baking Jasmines cake so that may be what she is doing) ... may be making frosting...

Monte is washing dishes..

Terrance is hanging around the kitchen .. maybe waiting for a handout as well

Everyone else is outside chillin.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
What's the dishwasher status? Does it wash dishes or just dries what they hand wash?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The dishwasher just dries what they hand wash.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mama
I guess better than nothing?
Actually that sucks

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Hey guys.. since we are celebrating the summer birthdays.... we need to celebrate everyone else's half birthday or un birthday...

Now Indy is passing around a piece of cardboard that they are making into a card and making everyone sign it.. (I think Jasmine is in the DR)... and she plans on having everyone tomorrow .. or maybe at midnight take 15 seconds to say something nice to Jasmine .. what they like about her .. . Taylor heard this earlier and said .. if I have to say something it will be "Happy Birthday... I like your hair straight"

Jasmine is walking into the kitchen.... she has a dress on... She opens the refrigerator and says .. "I guess everybody has to fend for themselves tonight"

See my previous post about her waiting for someone to cook dinner for her...

Terrance just walked up behind her and scared her...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL they refused to give Jasmine more chicken wings. She is not happy.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Why would BB give you more Jasmine? What have you done? Talking, eating and laying down, is not a skill they are looking for. Get in there and play the darn game, win something, be funny, SOMETHING!!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is now looking at unfrosted cupcakes that Alyssa made and are cooling on the counter and says "Did she burn these?" (expanded Theeeeseee)..

Indy has now come into the kitchen and Jasmine sits on one of the yellow chairs.. and asks Indy .. "what should I make for dinner.. because we don't have anything"... Indy then goes to the storage room to see what she can find .. and it looks like Jasmine has found someone to make her dinner.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
While Indy is making something from scratch out of the food that Jasmine couldn't find in the storage room... Jasmine asks Indy "what can I do to help?" ... Indy replies "nothing .. Just go outside and have fun"... Three more hours until Jasmine turns 30 and I doubt it will make her any wiser.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Camera is jumping around to different people talking.. I think EVERYONE is OVER Jasmine's Birthday...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Taylor up in the HOH with Joseph .. and she is STILL going on about not being able to put up Alyssa... if I remember correctly the Alyssa choice was like the 5th change in the plan this week..

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Taylor is obsessed with Alyssa

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
So how long do you think it's going to take Jaz to let Alyssa know how angry she is that she had to ice her own cupcakes?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is frosting her own cupcakes. And does not look happy.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And another cast who thinks they are going to be famous when they get out of the house.

Monte and Terrence are DELUSIONAL!!

Just WOW!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Can we stop listening to Terrence say "You know what I'm saying"..? There are 10 other people to listen too and when I would rather hear Jasmin then you know I am done for the night...lol

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else listening to Monte and Terrence??

They might be the most delusional of all time.

After all Monte want Rianna to invite them all to spend a week with her.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jasmine also says "you know what I'm saying" .. just not as much...

She didn't HAVE to frost her own cupcakes .. she probably just didn't like looking at naked cupcakes. And since Alyssa was outside (or somewhere else for a while.. ) Jasmine on her timeline determined that the cupcakes had to be frosted and sprinkled...

Indy made Jasmine a big plate of "pasketti" .. I hope Jasmine is thankful .. but I am not holding my breath.. in fact I am now going to bed... Have a great night TVCH'rs...

Before I go.. LOL.. I sure hope that Jasmine at least gives a sympathy vote for Indy... I'm pretty sure tho' that she plans on keeping Terrance.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine’s line is “does that make sense?”
Even though the correct answer is “NO,” her audience ALWAYS says: “YES!”
It’s just…easier.
I wish she asked Turner that question…😉 😬

Risca76

05-12-2011

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
I can see Alyssa making it to the end. No one will put her up because she’s Kyle’s showmance.or because she’s already with them. Every person in that house feels they have a reason to NOT put her up. I’m not a fan of her behavior at times in the house, but I think she’s found a way to get herself to the finale.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here I am awake at 2:30 in the morning, so I turned on the feeds to see some drama in the Jetson's room.

Couldn't quite make out what was happening with Kyle and Alyssa, so I read on Twitter that Alyssa has been caught lying about telling Turner about having sex with Kyle.

Now Indy is in there, now Joseph. Kyle and Alyssa are probably wanting to get back into the argument, but two costumed individuals are in the way.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The Halloween-looking people leave, and the controversy continues.

Alyssa has no pen and paper, and cannot express her thoughts. LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Alyssa feels like it wasn't Turner's place to tell Kyle that he knows they had sex.

She is mad at Turner, because she chose him to be her person to talk about things, and now he betrayed her.

Geez, poor Turner - this guy can't catch a break.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Alyssa says that it is concerning to her how Kyle is acting right now.

He keeps wanting to know why she's upset. Round and round they go.

I feel like I'm in couple's therapy. Kyle just wants to know how he can help.

Help her come to terms with lying? Or maybe Kyle needs to come clean about some things. Like a big alliance that she knows nothing about.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here's a handy 8-step guide to the Alyssa/Kyle crisis:

1. Kyle and Alyssa have sex
2. Alyssa tells Turner
3. Turner tells Kyle that Alyssa told him
4. Kyle asks if Alyssa told anyone, and she lies
5. Kyle tells Alyssa he knows she told Turner
6. Alyssa blames Turner for Kyle being mad at her
7. Kyle is upset that Alyssa is mad at him
8. Alyssa says she is not upset

Time for me to change feeds.

Anyone want cake?