TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14 - August 17: Archive through August 16, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Look at this one hahahahahahah

SKIPPY Peanut Butter

@Skippy
· 1h
Replying to @jennerific713 @sIeezyz and @JustShutUp2219
Howdy new friends! I just tested an alliance with some @LAYS and it was a surprisingly good combo

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don’t post a lot on Twitter, so it’s kinda fun to get so many “like”notifications. #humblebrag

I suddenly have a need to buy Lays and Skippy peanut butter.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG Brittany she is just going on and on and on. Poor Monte was trying to eat his quesadilla ! LOL

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Turns out they are having a nice convdersation. Monte seems to be enjoying it as much as Brittany.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Joseph and Taylor are sitting on the LR couches .. Jasmine is on the other one wrapped up in the pink blanket ... Jasmine " hmmmm .. don't know what to eat .. there is no meat except for turkey bacon..." .. Taylor replies .. something like "really?" ... and then continues to talk with Joseph .. they are having general chit chat... Jasmine then says "Guess I'll just make a PB&J" (In a oh so sorry for me.. on the night before my birthday tone of voice) .. and they don't respond to her ... she continues to sit there a few more minutes....camera switched to just Joseph and Taylor and Joseph starts to whisper - in regular voice .. I guess Jasmine got up to make her PB&J... They don't know yet that the half way party is on the way...

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I cannot imagine that these people put there feet on their furniture at home.
As to the historic water issue in the west……CBS has a duty to stop
The wasting of H2o.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is back on the couch eating her PB&J.. Monte just finished a quesadilla.. Terrance finished some halibut perhaps or something else on a plate...Other people have snacked some...

Wonder what will be brought in .. Olive Garden? ... Outback???

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Announcement that Storage Room is temporarily unavailable

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Shouldn't someone be baking Jasmines birthday cake? Her birthday is at midnight.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
WAIT...

Joseph and Taylor up in the HOH.. and Joseph is telling Taylor that Jasmine told him that Alyssa is jealous of the attention that Joseph and Taylor are getting with these outfits....(SAID THE LADY WHOSE BITHDAY IS TOMORROW...) ...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
With these new punishments, it’s difficult to avoid seeing the chained couple with the AWFUL “accents” and a shirtless Terrance having others apply his stupid tattoos. The always-chomping Jasmine is ever within earshot of any camera I choose… sigh…
I saw a rather interesting post on Instagram from Daniel, I posted in the “Outside the House” discussion, go check it out!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Daniel's comment on IG is pretty much verbatim what he said in all of his exit interviews...
Oh and comments are turned off

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
He must’ve been getting dragged by people who actually saw his behavior and heard his words on the Live Feeds, unedited!

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I am so over the accents

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
All I hear anymore with Taylor and Joseph—
Whisper, whisper, whisper, good tv, whisper, whisper, whisper, whisper, good tv…

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cathie! Yes!!!

You nailed it!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
K9, me, too.

When does this punishment end?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Goody goody..

Alyssa is going to bake the cupcakes for Jasmine's BD...She asks Taylor and Joseph if she should spray the pan or will the cupcakes just pop out .. T & J say pop out .. then Indy is sitting there and she goes "what?" .. and Alyssa asks her .. she says "I'd put butter" .. so Alyssa says . . I will go ask Michael...

Dear Alyssa .. it might be easier to read the directions on the back of the box....

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think they have silicon pans and Alyssa is asking if she needs to butter them… I don’t know. I got a set for Christmas and have never used them. Just think they would burn up if you put in oven….anybody ever use them?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Watch cam 1 or 2 now!

Kyle is in HoH room and is going to tell us everything!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
OK, I unfolloed Daniel on IG, I wanted to see when he surfaced, but he's listing a bunch of pics of him at Disneyland...with FANS
Ugh

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He says taylors original plan was to put up Turner and monte.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
A bunch of them are up on the balcony watching what part of the sunset that they can...

Turner says "this is the last sunset we'll be able to watch until Friday"... and I talk back to the TV.. "Well some of you will be able to watch the sunset on Friday"...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He thinks Joseph is behind this whole mess.

He doesn't trust him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hey! BB cut away when he starts to talk about what he's going to do!