TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14 - August 17: Archive through August 16, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Each season some HGs begin speaking in a British accent out of boredom. Someone always compliments them, which encourages the annoying habit. Nicole (the one who was a preschool or Special Ed teacher) was one of the biggest offenders of this…
This year nobody did this, so BB made sure to torture us by FORCING 2 HGs to do it constantly for 48 hours! I’m baffled by Taylor thinking she’s got a great New York accent—-she’s literally AWFUL at it. All she does is exaggerate the final word of each sentence!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
New York accent? I am from NYC, so if I was in the BB house, I would be forced to speak the way I normally do? As a punishment? I am not getting this at all.

Also, I thought they were supposed to speak in British accents?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Joseph talking to Kyle about the whole pov boondoggle.

Kyle wants answers to what happened. I have no clue what he is saying because of his stupid accent.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle is kinda throwing Michael and Brittany under the bus to Taylor and Joseph. Saying that they were telling two different stories about whether Kyle should use the veto.

This is kinda dumb since Kyle wanted to work with Michael and Brittany. I guess that changed?

I’ve been out of the loop all day.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taylor says that M & B were indifferent about the veto use. Backing them up. Kinda.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Rosem, Joseph is supposed to be Sid Vicious from the Sex Pistols punk band (Joseph is “skid”) he was British, died of an overdose at age 21…and Taylor is his girlfriend Nancy, (Taylor is “Fancy”), she was from New York, she died of a stab wound to the stomach during a drug party in their hotel room… MANY people were coming and going all night. Sid was unconscious from drugs but later confessed to the crime, it was never “proven” who was actually responsible…

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Cali. I forgot that Nancy was from NY.

This whole thing just seems creepy and exploitative. Someone on Twitter noted that they look more like Grease, Sandy and Danny. Why couldn’t they do that? I prefer a murder-less Big Brother, but that’s just me. 🙃

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Um yeah, in really bad taste BB. Sid and Nancy? Not only in bad taste, but most young people won't even know who they are.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow that's stupid and nasty. BB hits another low bar. Who thinks of this stuff?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bb most likely had to find dead people for those 2 to dress up as, so they couldnt be sued, or have to pay money.

It's always about the money.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they were going to go Sandy and Danny but felt it was a bit bad taste with Olivia Newton-John's death? Then tried to find another similar looking couple and thought of these two... quick fix with the costumes and a different wig...

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Sweet Tea looks like he just got out of prison.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Okay, I have one basic question in all of this:

WHY do we need a THEME????

The answer is: We do NOT! Just let them play BB. That’s really enough. It’s all we ever wanted. Just let them play the game.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I was never interested in groups like the Sex Pistols and didn't know the story. I was the one who referred to Sandy and Danny. It would have been a great tribute to Olivia and they could have discussed her wonderful career and music.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They had a comp that simulated an acid trip. Badly. And, yes, there are reasons why I know this. 😉

Now we have a simulation of a tragic, drug addicted couple,

The theme is: Festivals

Someone explain this to me.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I am confused, because in Grease the finale is at a festival, so it made sense to me if it was Sandy and Danny.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jasmine just got called into the DR.. she's got her list ready to ask for groceries...

Chicken wings.. steak.. vanilla ice cream .. chicken wings.. granola... da da da .. DON'T FORGET THE CHICKEN WINGS....

Joseph calls out .. ask for something special for your 30th birthday.. and alcohol that you haven't had for years...

I fear that she is going to equate the half way party as her pre-birthday celebration...

Earlier she was asking Indy what she was going to make her for dinner .. (and she has been counting down the HOURS until her Birthday...)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, EM, it totally would have worked, and been a nice tribute to Olivia Newton John.

Maybe it is a copyright issue, but I just wish they would have thought this through a little. Or paid for the rights. Anything but what they went with.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Remember when they actually had a real star like Sheryl Crow on the show AND showed her performance on the live feeds?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Yes that was so fun Jimmer.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yes, but they can't do it now because of covid.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Brittany gave Alyssa a guided meditation to help relax her back. Alyssa says her back feels so much better. Genuine appreciation from Alyssa and Brittany says it feels good for her to get to help.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Monte, Alyssa, Terrance, and Turner are in kitchen talking about how talented Brittany is at helping them.
No game talk, just amazed at how Alyssa feels 100 times better… she certainly is moving like she feels better. They tell her to be gentle with herself to let the healing continue.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I posted this in the Tweets thread, but needed to share it here so it doesn't get lost, because its too funny to be missed:

“This was my very good Tweet about the current Twitter BB Skippy-Skippy Peanut Butter - Lays crossover situation:

https://twitter.com/rosebudflorida/status/1559665835031109634?s=21

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That is hysterical!!