TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14 - August 17: Archive through August 16, 2022 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
danielle šŸ§
@xtrathots
Ā· 5m
Turner to cams: Dude, I canā€™t have anyone hear what Iā€™m about to say but I wonder if when it gets down to 7 - FEEDS CUT #bb24

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I want to be able to read Michaelā€™s thoughts as he sits there watching.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
<ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”- Whispering to the void

Checking out for a bit

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Just realized what time it is. On Mondays I like to kill time before a new episode of Only Murders drops at 9pm. I killed an extra two hours. Haha

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
It is after midnight here so I want to celebrate my 22nd Anniversary on TVCH. I want an ice cream cake with strawberry frosting, with sprinkles, the big ones, not the skinny ones, and popsicles and balloons even if Iā€™m not allowed to set them free. And alcohol, even though I havenā€™t had any in years.

To put it in perspective, when I (and many others here) started watching BB in 2000 Paloma was an infant, Turner, Pooch Joseph, and Alyssa were toddlers, Jasmine a bratty 8 year old and Terrance a young 24, with the rest being somewhere in-between.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Omg That does put it in perspective! Happy Anniversary, Cathie!

Kensiebeth

07-19-2009

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kensiebeth a private message Print Post    
Happy Anniversary Cathie! I just looked at your profile and see you're in Burleson, me too!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Wow, Kensiebeth, small world!

Alisons

01-10-2003

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Happy Anniversary! Iā€™ll have to check my join date!

Alisons

01-10-2003

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
1-10-2003. 20th Anniversary coming up!

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Happy Anniversary Cathie and Alisons! I discovered TVCH later than both of you - but I've been watching BB since Season 1. I remember rooting for Chicken George and the planes flying over with banners - that was so much fun!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Happy anniversary, too! I watched a little of season 1, but Dr. Will had me forever hooked on this show. Trying to watch on dial up was frustrating and that's when I found this place to keep up on the show.

Now, I'm sitting in my bed watching the live feeds on my smart TV. It's come a long way.

I woke up to find they were all still up in the hoh again this morning and talking about Indy leaving.

They are wondering what America thinks about their alliance and hope they like them.

Michael mentioned how all the LOs got called at the same time to replace their batteries.

I'm sad they won't be able to sit around and chat after Thursday.

What is going to happen?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Happy Anniversary!

I look at my date and think I've been doing this how long?? LOL!!!

And realize that I began this journey on Lefthanders day .. and I am lefthanded.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Happy anniversary Iā€™ve been here that long too. Cathie and Kensie I was born and raised in Wedgewood just N of Crowley.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I am now going to look at the houseguests as Toddlers with a bratty 8 year old bossing them around.. with one "adult".

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Lakecat. we lived in Wedgewood for 33 years, raised our family there, and moved to Burleson in ā€˜06. Burleson still felt small town, then, has exploded since. In ā€˜15 we retired and moved just out of the city limits, quiet and peaceful here so far.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
LOL, Need

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I just thought...

Jasmine will tell the HOH.. "Don't put me up this week .. I just had my Birthday"... or "It's still my Birthday Week"

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Happy Anniversary Cathie, you will be getting a box cake and canned frosting! and no Ballons! LOL

and Need, 3 days ago Happy Anniversary !

I had my 18th a few weeks ago! Where does the time go?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I have to thank the bb godsā€¦ a couple days of no Joseph going from group to group and whisperingā€¦. Why he whispers all the time is beyond meā€¦

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I agree Fan3. He is going to be crazy by tomorrow, as is Taylor, he would drive me nuts being that close to him all the time.

And I like him LOL!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I've been here since 2000 as well. For some reason I lost my member name in 2002 and had to change it. But happy anniversary to all of us.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
So it looks like last night (I had to go to Jokers) there was many conversations involving Indy.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
The late-night crew in the HOH were having a hard time figuring out how to tell Indie she doesn't have the votes to stay. It is funny to watch them all scramble to try not to cut their own throats with jury votes. The only ones who don't care are Taylor and Brit. They know for a fact they would never get her vote.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Did you guys see that Daniel is on Cameo!!!???!!

I've been here since the beginning as well!! Just had to change my password a few times because I kept forgetting it