TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14 - August 17: Archive through August 15, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Indy just told Taylor she’s heard people in the house saying they will ask Taylor what she’ll do in the event of a tie vote… Taylor told Indy she would keep her! I guess she’s sure there’s not going to be a tie! She said she NEVER would have foreseen this situation and she now understands why people “punch walls.” Ummm,Taylor, have you noticed each week something unforeseen has happened?! What makes you think you’re immune to it?!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I like Brittany and Michaels game talk. BUT they need to get outside and mingle.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, is there any way they will rotate, like say every 12 hrs or so?! There’s no way one 1/2 should be subjected to the backyard for a WEEK, and others are trapped INDOORS for a WEEK. How will they do laundry?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Turner.".does it rain in LA?

Terrence."don't know it doesn't rain in Southern California.

Turner. "well I guess that's they have a drought.

Terrencce. "yea that makes sense.

OMDG Two generations apart and still NO IDEA..lol

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Brittany and Michael are really lucky to have each other. Rare in this game you have someone you can really trust.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
They could have a another stage set up already on location, It's just so hot to be pushed outside without being able to come in.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah especially when Kyle and Alyssa literally hook up and continue to lie to each other

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Maybe outside means literally "outside the house" in another location?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine/Terrance outside on the couch… she has the nerve to say out loud: “Oh Lord, please just make me get to Final 5, PLEASE! I know it’s gonna be hard, but I NEED it…”’ LOL, as Terrance sits there… ON tHE BLOCK…
She reminds of that kids’ book, “If YOU GIVE A MOUSE A COOKIE.” No matter what she gets, she’s gonna ask for MORE.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Oh geez, Alyssa pouting again, so Kyle is in bed with her, beggibg her to tell him what's wrong
Her response I'm Fine sniff sniff

I really thought he had a chance of winning, but he has blown up his game for her...wonder if their relationship will last on the outside

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Jasmine-Terrance…she asked him who he thought would be in final 5, he named a few of the guys and said of course, you. She said ‘really…maybe because I’m hurt?” She told him they will probably keep one of us because they think we would be easy to beat in the end. She is definitely planning to use her injury to the end.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Alyssa is either pretending that nothing bothers her, or everything is bothering her and she is not saying so.

Kyle is thinking she doesn't like him anymore, asks if she thinks he has her best interests at heart in the game. She just kinda goes along, tells him to do what he thinks is best. She's giving me 1950's housewife vibes.

Tells her he wants to spend every minute with her, and it's hard to balance that with the game.

Alyssa asks no questions, has no curiosity, no plans, nothing to share. It seems like there is only one thing Kyle and Alyssa want from each other, and it's not game related.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I feel like they're breaking up. Alyssa's eyes are about to leak any second.

Breaking up in the BB house is no picnic.

Marej

09-19-2002

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
When did Kyle and Alyssa have sex? Was it shown on the feeds?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
She is trying to get him to spill all of his tea. She isn't spilling hers though. I hate that passive aggressive stuff. Wow she really is young and obviously very manipulative.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
She is trying to push him away so he comes crawling back to her, this is so stupid

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I can't really blame Alyssa for being confused.

There's a whole damn alliance he is hiding from her!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Marej, Sat night on the Have Not floaties

I agree Rosem, buy she needs to figure out where she is...she came here for a boyfriend, so she is playing all the girlfriend tricks, which MAY work on the outside but come on..
Hooe Kyle us seeing his game vanish before his eyes

She is hurt that he doesn't want to spend 24/7 with her because he suggested that they mingle a bit.

She said its really hard in the BB house, seeing him all the time talking to other people...maybe she shoukdnt have chased him so much, kept kissing him, until he finally sleeps with her

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is so ironic - he blew up his alliance for her, she doesn't know about the alliance, and he can't tell her that he made the sacrifice for her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
There is no winning in this situation.

Even if he tells her about the Leftovers now, it will just make things worse for them both.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Indy didn't cut up her unitard.. I was mistaken... it must have been her bathing suit (which she wasn't supposed to wear in the house...)

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Omg I wish Taylor had picked Kyle to be tethered to!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
About the twist. Spoilergirl had said that they will be completely separated and no contact between the 2 teams. The ones that will be outside will be in the backyard the entire time and will not be allowed in the house.

She thinks the new hoh will get to pick where they want to be, inside or outside. She said at the time that BB was still deciding if it teams will be done by school yard pick Or if names will be picked out of the bag.

Both teams will have their own hoh comps, vetoes, etc, and evictions.

She had posted about it probably Thursday night.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, it sounds like an O'Henry story. Lol!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
So now they are kissy facing again. This is like watching a teen soap opera. Can't we get mature people who can have normal conversations and go a few months without sex? I am sure those people exist.