TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14 - August 17: Archive through August 15, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OH! They had a drone or something flying over the backyard.

They were all just called into the house and are not happy about it.

ETA - Thanks, Sea!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, a drone was spotted.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Indy has cut holes in her rocker bathing suit...

Indy can cut an orange peel in one strip .. like an apple...

Indy has many talents

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Need, Indy is also a temporary tattoo artist. Heh.

She is helping Terrence with this lame, ridiculous 'punishment'.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
One of the tattoos that say 'Free The Zing' has inadvertently been applied upside down. Whoopsie!

I didn't say she was a GOOD temporary tattoo artist.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They have been cutting the feeds more than usual, and I think it is due to the stupid punishments that they don't want us to see on the feeds.

They need to fill their TV show with things other than gameplay. Editing gameplay is HARD. Especially with these HG.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Watching Alyssa, she came into the game looking for a hook-up and boy she got one. She used sex as part of her game plan. Kyle being a horny male jumped on it. Doing on a float is why her back is hurting her.

I don't like this type of game play and I hope both can continue their love story in jury house.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kebob, welcome!

Loved your post and I agree with you! :-)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Alyssa hurt her back doing dead lifts in the backyard with Monte as her trainer

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
About the drone flying over the house. When it first came out about the new twist coming out, it's going to be half the hgs will be living in the house and the other half in the backyard.

Spoilergirl said BB almost scrapped it because of the wall yellers and banners. BB must be really pissed off right now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bama, if they hadn't done the deed, Kyle would have used the veto and we'd have no drama and have boring feeds. I'm glad they did it cause it has shook up the house.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, something I saw about a half hour ago that's important in regards to the alliance.

Britt and Taylor were talking in the hoh room and Taylor told Britt that when she was talking to Monte earlier, he told her that he doesn't trust Joseph or Kyle. He thinks there's something up with those two together. Then of course, the feeds cut.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I was wondering how that was going to work with half the HG being kept outside for the whole week.

I somehow remember that they once used a tarp or some other covering over the backyard for maybe a comp or something....unless I dreamed it.

I would love it if they just scrapped the whole idea of yet another annoying twist, but since they had to cancel the Backstage twist, it's unlikely they'll cancel this one.

I think they instituted a no fly zone over the house to prevent banner planes, but it is impossible to have a no fly zone for drones.

Quite the pickle.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The house is very bummed out that they're losing precious yard time. Half of them will have more yard time than they ever dreamed possible next week.

Jasmine and Joseph are asleep on with their heads on the same pillow in the bathroom area.

Ahhhh - No napping announcement - But they continue napping, after saying they're not napping.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Indy joins Jasmine and Joseph on the bathroom sofa, and begins her nap.

Skippy is good at cutting the feed, but can't seem to keep them awake.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks GB,. I do remember now about her lifting is what caused it.

Grooch, I understand why they didn't use the veto, I was really hoping this group would stick together until all the others are gone.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Indy has also cut the arms off of her indoor outfit and cut off the length of the legs of her outfit...It is no longer a Unitard .. it is a romper...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I hope Jasmine will be stuck outdoors and Kyle/Alyssa are on separate sides. I hope Joseph is stuck outdoors—there are less places to whisper! How can they keep the ones outside from heatstroke and being eaten by mosquitoes?!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Me too Cali, but it appears that Jasmine has led a pretty charmed life so far

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I am SOOO tired of Kyle telling everyone that he never talks game with Alyssa...he really needs to drop the dumb act either thr Leftovers

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nice talk that Taylor is having with Kyle.

Since this is BB, I can't help but wonder if either one means what they are saying, or are just on spin control.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I doubt if either do, Grooch

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Wow Indy, you worked so hard to get Monte on the block and then you have the nerve to approach him about his vote. I don't know if I could do that, or if I could listen to her BS without calling her out.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I still don't know how half will live outside for a week. Bathrooms? Kitchen? Storage room? Separate place for confessionals?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brittany and Michael have been talking game scenarios in the upstairs lounge for a while.

Brittany just said, do you think there would be any benefit if we each go to a different side?

Whoa!!! She has no idea that this scenario may be forced upon them.

At least they're talking through a lot of things that could possibly help them if they are on separate teams.