TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14 - August 17: Archive through August 15, 2022 users admin

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Kyle and Alyssa are lame ducks if neither win hoh. And with next week being the duo/double eviction week it’ll be even more interesting how much power the showmance has. If they end up on different ‘teams’ they may not even have the power of the showmance dual vote.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Again, why is it so important to keep the LO a secret?

Jury votes, maybe?

But the non Los will find out in the jury house and will be pissed for being lied to the whole time. It's better for all of them for it yo be out in the open.

In fact Joseph could be in the most trouble with votes if he's final 2. Being a double agent and all.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Alyssa just came up to the hog room. Britt and Jas leave so they can have a one on one.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Grooch what did Jasmine overhear?

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Okay I can't find what Jasmine overheard. Please?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Alyssa already lying saying that she didn't know Kyle was going to make that move. Whatever Jas had just said to Taylor was that she overheard Alyssa to Kyle about not using the veto, or something like that. I'm not really sure what she said to Kyle but it did involve the veto.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
After this week there will be 3 non LO’s. I think it’s in everyone’s best interest if the LO’s come clean, only if outright asked.

I agree that Jo will be most hurt because he was most 2 faces. I think Kyle could walk down 5th Ave and shoot someone and Alyssa would still adore him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Like I said, I came in on it late, but Jasmine overheard Alyssa talking to Kyle about the veto, and I'm guessing not using it. Possibly, she was using her womanly wiles on him.

I'm trying to find it, too. But I'm hoping Dipo will post it in the tweet thread later.

Kebob

09-16-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
My first post this season. I’ve enjoyed the cast this year, minus the bullies and such. Taylor has become such a focus for everyone that her outcast status and subsequent rise with the LOs has magnified both her strengths and her weaknesses. Her HOH has been very chaotic because she listens most to the agent of chaos - Joseph. I wish she weren’t so susceptible to his ideas, because I think at this point, this is a battle between Joseph and Kyle and their influence in the house. Michael and Brittney are stirring the pot deliberately, and Turner is bothered by messiness of all this. I still find Taylor interesting to watch, dramatics and all.

The split house will overwrite a-lot of this, and we’ll have new alignments to cheer or grumble about. I’m grateful most of the mean girl vibe is gone, and apologies are made and accepted. Some years the houseguests are just no fun to watch. These folks seem to love the game as much as any group I’ve seen.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Why is Alyssa in the Hoh so long? She hasn't won anything, or done anything that shows she is good at the game or even trying to be..I don't like the sense of entitlement with some of these HGS!!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Is it my imagination or does button boy seem to be more active this past week?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Taylor has a game to play too. Yes, she should be thankful for the guys saving her, but seriously it shouldn't cost her a chance at the win. They gained a number and that was their goal, she was alone. I am sure they hated the bullying but that certainly was not the only reason. They could use her to go after the girls and keep their hands as clean as possible and secure a jury vote for themselves. I don't doubt for a second that those original POUND boys wouldn't put her up first when they get the chance and send her to jury with those mean girls.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Fan3. I agree, button boy has been worse

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Taylor stood behind and went along while others in the group were HOH. Kyle put a girl before his game and his team's game, so I hope he goes on the double~!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Taylor also let Joseph change her mind, he hasn’t won anything yet, has no power, yet seems to be quite the House Influencer!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
At the time of the veto comp, the deal was that Joseph was going to be the replacement, for no real reason other than what Taylor and Joseph thought would make 'good tv'.

After Kyle wins the veto, Taylor and Joseph changed it to Alyssa, because Taylor and Joseph would be tethered. Still...this makes no sense.

If Kyle thought that Alyssa was going to be the replacement, maybe he would have thrown the veto to Indy to save herself, instead of being put in a position to evict his showmance. Who will be in jury, and also piss off at least 2 other potential jurors.

The problem was not having a solid target from the beginning. There was no backdoor plan in place for anyone when the nominations were made. Terrence was supposed to be the target, and it's been changed like 4 times!

I don't really care for Kyle or Alyssa, but I do see the predicament caused by constant target shifting.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Exactly Rosem

Taran this morning said that exact thing. You don't wait for Kyle to win the veto and then tell him his showmance is the target.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Showmance or not, using the veto was not going to be a good move for Kyle.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taylor's HOH in 10 easy steps:

1. No girls will touch the block
2. Terrence is the target
3. Indy goes up as a pawn, touching the block
4. Indy somehow becomes a target when Taylor decides Terrence should be saved with the veto
5. Joseph will be the replacement for Terrence, Indy will go, because it would be good tv.
6. Kyle wins veto - Joseph balks at being the pawn
7. Suddenly, Alyssa is now the pawn
8. Oh, wait, Alyssa is now the target
9. If Kyle uses veto, TWO girls touch the block
10. Kyle doesn't use the veto, half the Leftovers are mad at him.

Thanks a lot, Joseph.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jasmine wants Joseph to cut her some watermelon.. but I guess he is in the DR..

Early this morning when the LO was all chatting (Turner was in the DR) ... Someone asked Joseph why he continues to cut the watermelon for her .. when obviously her foot is healed.. she played in OTEV and the WALL after all...he responded that he doesn't really mind cutting the watermelon up.. because he figures it's for everyone... But people are really getting annoyed at Jasmine's ORDERING everyone around rather than asking nicely...

Just a little earlier .. Alyssa was up talking to Taylor.. (I guess to clear the air from what was said at the VETO meeting) and Alyssa needed help from Taylor to get up and then asked very nicely for Taylor to hand her her dish and water.. Please and Thank you goes a long way.. vs. the Veruca Salt "give it to me now" way.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! I changed feeds to Alyssa and Jas by the pool. Just as I hit the button to switch feeds, Jasmine says her hair is so blonde right now.

My finger hit the button before I could hear Alyssa's reply.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Rosem, great synopsis!

And a lot of angst could have been avoided if Taylor had not made promises to her non allies before talking to her actual allies. I put this squarely on Taylor, not Kyle, not Alyssa.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
When was the HOH given the power to tell the POV winner what they had to do? I get they are all in an alliance, but Kyle won the POV, and he gets to do what is best for his game.

Sorry Taylor.

And right now I do not like any of them LOL

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
LOL Need

Jasmine and Veruca Salt are twinsies. Evil twinsies.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
NOTE to HOH, be Michael. Don't say a word and let the house come to you and, keep your mouth shut and listen, until the day of. Then let them know what you have decided. It should always be premised with, "it's best for my game"..Because anyone who says they are playing for someone else is lying.