TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 7 - August 19: Archive through August 14, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Taylor/Britt
Tay is fine with her decision & really doesn't care at this point.
Britt understands (laugh)
Britt offers to be a mediator when she's handcuffed.
They start talking about home & Britt is so focused on the house, it's hard to think what Stephen is thinking

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
·
4h
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 39 #BB24

1. Kyle wins Veto
2. Prize/Punishment Week
Aly=$5k
Jas=London Trip
Ter=Tattoo Punishment
Indy=Punk Unitard
Tay/Joe=48 Hours Attached
3. Plan flipping between Alyssa renom or no veto used
4. Michael is catching on to Joseph being a lawyer

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
𝔹𝔹 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤
@VoFeeds
·
4h
Joseph saying how Jasmine should be able to make herself a PB&J sandwhich after seeing her compete in those recent competitions 😂💀 “I was like you got me all types of f it if you think I came into this house to make pb&j sandwiches for people on order” #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
Indy has been given a few different options for her costume. Sleep one, bathing suit one, etc.
She was going to show them to Taylor/Britt but feeds shifted to Michael & Terr talking about cruise ships

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Feeds Fairy #BB24
@BBFeedsFairy
·
1h
Indy telling Michael she had a dream that her picture went black and white on the memory wall instead of Daniel's and she screamed WRONG PICTURE! #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
48m
#BB24 Joe says he only knows these things because he's up late - but Kyle is also always with Aly now.. if she wasn't working out, Joe wouldn't have been able to have this chat with Kyle and another day would be gone. Indy interrupts and tells Kyle he's been werid, she's worried.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
43m
#BB24 She can't be mad at me, she needs to take it up with herself. I didn't expect her to react negatively when I was having a human moment.

Re Jas: To be able to celebrate an HOH win w/ the other black woman in this house, just to find out she's using it against me.

#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 45m
#BB24 Taylor to cam: I said it two times during the comp that I still have replacement noms to make so you better hold onto that veto, and instead of saving her friend she took 5k.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 24 Updeets
@BigBro_Survivor
·
44m
Taylor is really disappointed with how Jasmine on one hand celebrates the success of black women in Big Brother with her and then turned around to use that to turn her allies against her. She says she truly doesn’t understand Jasmine. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
danielle 🧁
@xtrathots
· 43m
taylor says the women are still laughing about her/mocking her behind her back & it’s not game, it’s personal attacks. she likes to think she’s trying to be the bigger person, she tries not to make her comments about them personal & it’s hard to know that they continue to #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
lindsay (with the lays)
@bbeviction_
· 43m
Taylor to us: “I’m not holding my tongue to the other women because of how it looks to the fans. I’m holding my tongue because of the type of game I wanna play here.” #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
34m
This is #Baloongate - what isn't clear is that part of the reason Jasmine wants to release a balloon is because of her father's passing 3 months before she entered the house. #bb24 (also - they don't even know if BB would say OK to the idea)

Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
· 53m
(From earlier) Jasmine wants to release a helium balloon for her Bday - Turner is Anti-Balloon.... Tension ensures -the talk AFTER is hilarious with Brittany and Joseph talking through clenched teeth. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
· 38m
Posted 3:59pm: Jasmine says it sounded like Turner was more concerned about a bird life than her dad. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
15m
#BB24
Feeds return
Joe-she's (Jas) even mad at me now because I started laughing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
17m
Jas-I can't say something, it'd jeopardize my game
It keeps building every day.
I've never seen him wash a dish, a toilet, nothing.
Aly-I haven't either. That's just him Jas-He could've worded it different!
I hate when ppl try to take away from ppls stories.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
18m
Jasmine to Alyssa- He (Turner) gets up and starts laughing. I lost it. I had to go inside immediately. Who laughs? Who f laughs? It's not funny. I saw Joseph do this. It kind of looked like he was laughing #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB24
@bigbroaccess
·
15m
Alyssa hurt her back and Jasmine and Kyle are encouraging her to go talk to the ER about it. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"With the Lays?"
@BBUpdoots
·
17m
Alyssa's back is really bad...she needed Jasmine's help to stand up from the ground and it brought her to tears. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigbrotherAMPM
@BigbrotherAMPM
· 16m
Alyssa couldn’t stand up from the floor. Jasmine had to help her up. She said she messed up her back doing deadlifts #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
11m
looks like Terrance got his outfit and has started his 182 tats, and he got Birkenstocks .. Taylor & Joseph remain untethered so far

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
38s
Turner- You dont have to forgive me. I just want you to know I am honestly sorry. Jasmine- I appreciate you apologizing for sure. Turner- I have never lost a parent so I cant imagine. Jasmine- And it's not even a year ago, it's months #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha ...
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
7s
I’m starting a GoFundMe for the camera man that had to watch the Kyle and Alyssa pool floatie rendezvous so they knew when it was safe to return to feeds 🤧 #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
47s
#BB24
The ants have found some watermelon that was left outside.
Debate about what's best to do?
Raid?
Shower?
Raid the plate and then throw it out?
They decide on the latter
Brittany spraying Raid everywhere.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB24
Indy asks Kyle if he's talked to Tay
Kyle says no bc she's been on the hammock with people around her
Indy says she doesn't think Taylor is serious about putting Alyssa up bc of the trip. She says the 5 of them need to protect each other. She felt good picking Kyle for veto

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB24
Kyle says to make sure what she says to people. If she tells people she wants Monte out it will get back to Monte. He listened to a podcast from Jennifer from last season
Al-Jennifer?
Kyle-she won AFP
Al-Tiffany
Kyle-yes. She said to listen twice as much as you speak

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB24
BB-Terrance time to get inked.
Michael in Kitchen - Yah
Indy has a go pro and is narrating that Terrance just got called and is going to show her punishment task.