TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14 - August 17: Archive through August 15, 2022 users admin

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Now Tay, Joseph, and Turner in the backyard.

Looking at Turner's boots and checking who is taller. It's decided Joseph is taller.

What happened to Tay and Joseph being tethered together?

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Goodness. Turner wants to know what light comes from the moon. Thank goodness Joseph was there to explain it, lol. At least, he had the correct answer.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Marameko, Taylor has now determined that Terrance is the weakest of the four non-LOs, so wants to keep him longer. She knows Jasmine is really the strongest, but, you know…can’t do that, and even if she said she would Kyle would not trust her to keep her word and not change her mind and put up Alyssa (rightfully so, because she “joked” about doing just that).

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Taylor may ask what light comes from the moon, but no one can beat Jasmine who asked if London is outside the US

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Don't forget Alyssa confused Newark, NJ with Denmark as the "happiest place on earth".

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Oh that's right! Lolol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wasn't it Alyssa who thought Newark was a state, or country?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, sorry, Hwest, should have refreshed before posting.. Right.. Newark = Denmark.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness Tartan is calling out Kyle for laying in bed 3 days, and playing a terrible game..I'm so ready for him and Alyssa to go...as well as Terrence, Jasmine and Indy lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There are cities named London in 5 states: Kentucky, Ohio, Arkansas, Texas and West Virginia.

As for Kyle, how could he possibly trust Taylor at this point? And even if she didn't put Alyssa up, Alyssa would be justified in not trusting Kyle, who promised to not use POV?

And, as HOH, why was Taylor taking a prize instead of POV?? I don't know the order of picking, but only the last person out could actually take the POV from someone, or take a prize.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Calimom3, I noticed on day one Taylor talked through her teeth while smiling. It’s hard to watch her talk. Lol
I think she does this because of all the pageant training where they have to keep a smile on their face at all times. However, I could be totally off base on that.

I could see Taylor’s arrogance from the beginning and even though I hated how she was treated by the other girls and especially Daniel, I couldn’t suddenly like her because of that.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I woke up at 3 am and stayed up until 4:30 .. then went back to bed and woke up at 8:01....

I watched the HOH group during that time .. missed all the discussion which I am assuming was back and forth about Kyle using/not using the VETO... They were all still trying to stay awake because they were getting called into the DR .. Taylor was in when I got on .. Turner was next and then Brittany...

They all were talking about the previous weeks and previous houseguests .. sharing even more about things said to each of them ...

Joseph shared that his crying when "Pooch" was evicted was really emotional for him because Pooch really wanted to stay and was pleading with him for at least a vote..

They all got a laugh out of Brittany saying the girls weren't talking to her for 6 days but then on the seventh she said they all would come up to her and say "A Girl's got to win HOH" ....

I think what I like about the Leftovers is that they can strategize with game play.. they can be snarky sometimes and realize that they are being mean... but then they can also have FUN..and not talk game... like the Zombie talk...

While the other side that is slowly diminishing .. thinks that when that group is together .. that they are always strategizing..

I did notice that much earlier in the evening .. with the exception of Terrance.. they all went up to the HOH to block talk .. but the Leftovers had no problem including them in FUN talk.. and it really looked seamless when Alyssa walked in the door.... In fact Alyssa said she noticed there weren't many downstairs and so she made her way up (Slowly because of her back...) and Taylor immediately said .. "Girl, you should have waved us down .. we would have all come down..."

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Agree about Kyle, though I don't think this week there was much he could do except win POV, and he did. Do we know who had POV when Kyle took it?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Bottom line is if you want to be safe then win comps. I know too much winning puts a target on your back, but you can't whine when you don't try.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I think Indy had POV when Kyle took it.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Last night when Taylor was saying this is my HOH (meaning I want my way with the POV), Brittany said, never underestimate the power of the veto holder

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Ummm Alyssa just told Kyle that she hasn't told Turner about their love session. Kyle believed her...weird..since Turner told Kyle yesterday she did

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jasmine tattled to Taylor something .. waiting for the fallout...

"I didn't hear it all. .. and it's not my place to stay around.. but ... I just wanted you to know"...

Taylor just brought Monte up and just asked .. does the alliance mostly want Alyssa out? ...

SO IT WAS ALL ABOUT ALYSSA.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Why can't Taylor and Monte see that it exposes their alliance if Kyle does use the veto since Taylor is not putting up Monte like she said she would. They are saying the opposite right now, that Kyle is intent on exposing their alliance by not using the veto.

Sandra

07-05-2004

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
Has Kyle's mother said anything about the love session?
I agree about Tylor and the way she talks. It's odd.
Maybe it's a pageant thing?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just heard Taylor tell Monte that she's just 'gonna have to sit there and watch Kyle eff me with the veto.'

WHAT??? She is HOH! If she wanted Alyssa up she had the opportunity to do so. Taylor played in the veto comp. She didn't win it. Kyle did. Not really a fan of Kyle, but they are trying to put him in a bad spot with a lot of people, for no real reason.

The HOHitis is in full bloom.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Taylor just said that "when Kyle f#cks my hoh with the veto.

She is upset!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Petcam. Time for the veto ceremony.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
You know, I'm blaming all this chaos on Joseph. He's the one that wanted Alyssa to be put up and started misting Taylor and it worked because she has a crush on him.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
The ironic thing is Taylor turned Alyssa away at the HOH door a few minutes ago when Alyssa was going to go talk to Taylor about Kyle using the veto so that she could put Monte up.