TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14 - August 17: Archive through August 15, 2022 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Taylor also is pushing for Alyssa to at least be on the block even if Indy is the one to be voted out.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Taylor saying that veto must be used.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
And this is after Michael, Brittany, Monte, and Turner all supported the veto not being used and getting Indy out.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Alyssa came up to the HOH and broke up the conversation.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The way Taylor’s mouth works when she talks looks very strange to me…
It looks as if she has her jaw wired shut, and she smiles as she speaks. Has anyone else noticed this?
She has prominent front teeth, and whenever she speaks it always makes me think she looks similar to a ventriloquist.
Please tell me I’m not the only one!

Risca76

05-12-2011

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
I’ve noticed it, too…. I wonder if it’s a learned habit or just how her mouth moves naturally?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am frustrated with Taylor. I realize that she has not been a longtime fan of the show, but so many contradictions!

Does she think it is good for her game to ignore the 6 people who kept her safe and promise the very women who have shunned her and wanted her out that they were safe (with no discussion with her alliance), then put Indy up and then want Alyssa up. Only Jasmine, her biggest detractors who put Taylor on the block, is safe because of her race.

And such mind games (or is she really clueless) first with Turner, then Monte about putting them in jeopardy. She did go up because of the bestie twist, but they had the votes to keep her. That twist is over.

I don't get it.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yoko is going to break up the band

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They have to break up, but I hope Kyle does not use the veto.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Indy is threatening to leave jury if she gets voted out this week. So Taylor's theory is let's keep the person that wants to quit until she and Terrance are the last two.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Taylor and Joseph pushing this so hard is maddening to me.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Taylor is telling Michael and Brittany that she wants Alyssa to go up and get voted out because she (Taylor) was disrespected as HOH by Alyssa

Taylor is also mad that Kyle has compared her not wanting to take out Jasmine the same as him not wanting to take out Alyssa and she's holding her tongue but she could tell him why there is no comparison

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I don’t understand the reasoning behind using the veto to put Alyssa up if they aren’t ready to blow up the LO. As soon as she does not put Monte on the block the alliance is outed.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
ITA Cathie

Now Taylor is asking Michael and Brittany if they are being too gracious in letting Kyle get away with this.

It makes zero sense for Kyle to use the veto. Taylor is on a power trip

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Also, when talking to Indy and Jasmine earlier Taylor acted shocked that Kyle might think she would put Alyssa on the block in retaliation for the veto prize, “that would be so petty, I would never be so petty!” So…she is willing to suddenly look petty to them? What is she gaining by this plan?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Taylor: I just want to make an example out of Alyssa but that's my own reign of terror

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Okay, I think I am done with Taylor. I do not like the way she was treated in the early weeks of the show, and am very glad that she was saved by the LO and given a chance to play the game. That said, she has no game play. She is saving a bully only because of the color of her skin and, yes, she is being petty because she feels disrespected by Alyssa and wants to blow up the alliance to take her out.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I agree again Cathie

Taylor has suddenly become so entitled.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
How did Alyssa disrespect Taylor?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Alyssa showed disrespect, according to Taylor, by giving the HOH a punishment in the veto comp and taking the HOH's prize. Taylor doesn't think Alyssa should have felt so safe as to not take the veto.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Sea, what Gbcole said… also, Taylor tells the LO that she warned everyone during the comp that she had power and nobody better take her prize from her, so Alyssa had been warned and should have known better. When talking to Jasmine and Indy tonight she brought it up and said surely everyone knew she was joking, and she would never hold that over anyone. She recognizes that it is petty but still wants to be petty.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Taylor told Michael and Brittany she wished she could put Jasmine on the block but she went through the whole casting process with that as her platform, not putting a black woman on the block. It was in her application video and all of her interviews. She doesn’t feel she can go back on it. Based on that I think if she became HOH again and Jasmine was the only non-LO left in the house she still would not put her up (though she told them all tonight that if that situation came up she would.)

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I'm so confused - just jumped on the feeds to find all the LO's - EXCEPT for Taylor in the HOH room - just joking around, no real game talk. No idea where Taylor is (unless DR? Do they go to the DR at 3:30 in the morning)?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Days ago I felt that Taylor was going to get on my nerves ....and I was correct. First of all I could never admit out loud her reasoning for keeping
Jas. That aside If the noms remain the same why is Terrence not the focus ?

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I left the feeds on all night. They were in the Hoh almost all night.

I fell asleep but every time I woke up they were in the Hoh. I think I dreamed I was in the Hoh. Lol

I guess they're back to getting Indy out. I think they feel Terrence is less dangerous.