TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14 - August 17: Archive through August 14, 2022 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
But you have to get in and out of the tub.

My main thing is can she trust them not to have it on the feeds. I sure wouldn't trust that.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I went through a phase like that, but definitely not on camera and not in a time of social media and cell phones.

I do fear that "good tv" is winning over good game play.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think they actually can be trusted not to put on feeds or they are warned. The slip ups have come when someone is suddenly exposed.

But camera crew, etc., are still watching.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I thought I would hear some kind of game talk between Michael and Taylor but first Alyssa was in the HOH, now Jasmine is there.

They keep talking about the ongoing zombie apocalypse debate. Jasmine's concern are MRE's (meals ready to eat) because that would be the most important thing to her in a zombie apocalypse.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So funny that Jasmine who normally would have her back turned away from Taylor, now has to be her shadow until the veto ceremony.

Jasmine does not want to be in the HOH, she keeps talking, as if she is afraid that if she stops talking, she will be the replacement nominee.

This reeks of desperation.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Alyssa just told Turner that the reason she is so stressed today is that she and Kyle finally “did it” in the HN room yesterday.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It sure does and I think they all see it Rosem. But she is adamant she will not put her up. We still have about 24 hours for her to change her mind.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Alyssa in the bathroom .. confessed to Turner that she and Kyle consummated their relationship.. Tyler said that is beautiful (Alyssa is kind of weepy .. and said that Kyle is distanced from herself now..) .. Tyler said "not to overstep .. but where did this happen?" and she said in the have not room.. Tyler did say that he doubted that they showed it on the live feeds.. she was a little worried that it was in front of their parents...

There is NO WAY Kyle can use the VETO now...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, I know Joseph volunteered/insisted on being the replacement nom, but he sure didn’t realize he was the target for a while! Taylor seemed to change her mind once he was chosen as her handcuff buddy, though I’m not quite sure what that would have to do with it! She has since changed her mind several times. I think she is loving this POWER, albeit temporary!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
In the Have Not room, on a floaty!!
Lol
So no way Kyle will use the veto if he knows they are putting Alyssa up

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
…and now that Turner knows how long will it remain a secret?

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
She's worried about parents, she just said it out loud on live feeds, they already know Alyssa!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Kyle seems like a…kitty…to me. I think he may use this as a perfect chance to separate himself from an awkward situation….or he could be so horny he couldn’t possibly risk losing his float buddy!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Wasn't Michael in the shower when Alyssa told Turner? I was on the phone and has the feeds muted.

Anyway, agreed, that no way can Kyle use that veto!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So here is something else that was not on the feeds yesterday along with the naked bubble bath.

hamsterwatch #bb24

Alyssa told Turner she and Kyle did the sexy yesterday "on a pool floatie, in front of America" - she's concerned if it'll make things
weird with him now

Oh I see you guys have this up thread, I need to read before posting LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle telling Turner that Taylor wants to nominate Alyssa.

Turner says, we can't have half and half conversations, the Leftovers need to have a full meeting.

Turner tells Kyle, hey, man, you won the veto, so it should be your decision.

Kyle asks Turner for his support in the next meeting, along with Michael and Brittany.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG Turner just told Kyle that Alyssa told him. HAHAHAHAHAH

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I'm so over Kyle!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
She asked Turner not to say anything.. and I think he won't .. he will keep this information to himself until he needs to use it for his benefit.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Turner: I know you guys f*****, dude and that's excellent. (pp). OMG, that was so funny!

Turner had to explain the reason he knew this, and it was that Alyssa was all teary-eyed about it.

Kyle wants to know why she was crying, Turner explains that she was on her period, and I can't believe TURNER is explaining this to Kyle.

I am LMAO!!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Tuner telling Kyle doesn't count... lol.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
OMG Tuner is awesome! LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Turner and Kyle have come up with reasons of why Alyssa should not be nominated.

Mainly that Kyle will look so bad to the girls, who probably know by now that they did the deed. Then, for him to be responsible for her eviction, he would look like a douche (yeah)

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I think her timing of the hook up is a bit suspect...I know she likes Kyle, but she is stressing about going up, and he has the veto soooooo, yeah timing is DEF suspect

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle and Turner know that this play would only help Joseph.

Glad they are on to him. He is openly playing both sides, with the idea that he is 'spying' for the Leftovers. He is really securing himself with both sides.