TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14 - August 17: Archive through August 14, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph comes in and interrupts. Because of course he does.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now all 4 feeds on Monte and Alyssa working out in the backyard.

Earlier Indy was giving 1,000 shoutouts in Portuguese. First time seeing her costume, it's pretty!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don’t dislike Taylor, but I don’t like the reasoning for her game play right now.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So Terrance and Taylor have yet to get their punishments??? (Joseph is in the backyard sunning...)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Taylor's current game is last person she talks to has the best ideas...

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
As long as Terrence, Indy and Jaz are gone, I don't care who is the winner.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I agree Earthmother! Hopefully either Terrence or Indy this week. Then we just need the other and Jasmine to go!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Why does everyone dislike Indy so much? The men were talking about how the women in the house can't stand her, and everyone on the board dislikes her.

She doesn't bother me at all. And yes, she has outbursts, but I see it as her venting and then she's done with it. And I've listened to her when she shares her thoughts on life, she's a very caring person.

I like Indy.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Not all women deserve to be protected, Taylor. What do you owe any of those women. I don't like playing the gender card or the race card. I think you protect those who work with you, not against you, not just in this game, but in life in general. I know some women who I would shut out of my live forever, and have, because they are evil.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Damn Joseph! Taylor entertained the thought of putting up Jasmine AND HE TALKED HER OUT OF IT!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm so sick of Joseph
He never shuts up

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Taylor said she thought about what Joseph told her yesterday about Jasmine saying she didn’t know why Taylor was making it about race, and maybe she needed to go on the block. Joseph quickly said that is not really enough of a reason to put her on the block (I’m sure because then Jasmine would know he told Taylor about it).

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Joseph is still pushing hard for Alyssa to go, saying she is by far the strongest one of the four in the other side.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Someone needs to tell Joseph how close HE was to be the replacement nom!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The reason I’m not a big Indy fan is she is not very bright and seems very shallow. However, Indy is far down the line of people I dislike on this season.

With respect to Taylor, she is keeping crappy people around simply because of their sex and color.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Earlier Turner told Kyle he hopes Taylor doesn't win another HOH. LOL

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Taylor is having a severe case of HOHitis. It is apparent that she is not as much as a fan as the rest of the LOs, and this really shows in her decisions made as HOH. She is more interested in revenge and ‘good tv’ than game play.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Being rep on was Joseph's idea initially.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
And she is having this convo in her little cami/shorts silky pj set…
I expect a pillow fight to break out at any moment…

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Taylor is not a longtime fan at all. Cookout brought her attention to Big Brother.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And, Nettenaz, thanks for your reply.

Taylor was in the DR last night, for over an hour, that the other LO's were commenting on it and how strange that was. Could they have mentioned that maybe the DR was trying to convince her to put up Jasmine, or is that my wishful thinking clouding my memory?

Part of me understands why she won't put up Jasmine. It is like breaking a moral conviction that she has, and she would be disappointed in herself. She is 100% aware of how horrid Jasmine is. We all know that. So, I'm guessing, for Taylor, to break a personal conviction over the likes of a piss ant Jasmine, would make breaking it a million times worse. She'd have a hard time forgiving herself.

I may be wrong in my thinking, but thinking of it in that way, I can stop being frustrated her for not putting Jasmine up.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
LOL at the pj comment, Calimom! It is kind of creepy in the group setting. She told everyone last night that she asked the DR for the skimpiest costume possible to be chained to Joseph. I think our pageant queen is a bit of an exhibitionist.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Taylor told Brittany she took a naked bubble bath yesterday. And she just told the cameras to turn away.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She did mention that she had a ton of bubbles in the bath that covered her up, but yes naked none the less.

And if I had her beautiful body I might be more of an exhibitionist LOL.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I hate when all the cameras are on those who do all these shoutouts.