TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 7 - August 19: Archive through August 14, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Feeds Fairy #BB24
@BBFeedsFairy
· 5m
POV results:
Kyle - veto
Taylor - chained to Joseph 48 hours
Indy - Punk-itard for a week and has to do "concerts"
Terrance - 182 tattoos
Jasmine - won a trip
Alyssa - $5,000 #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigbrotherAMPM
@BigbrotherAMPM
· 6m
Indy walks into HOH room where Kyle/Joseph/Taylor/Alyssa are and says “so are we keeping the plan and you guys use the veto on me?” Kyle awkwardly says “that’s the plan” #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB24 Michael's reaction to Jas winning a trip to London: you got 4 gifts already and it's not even your f*cking birthday yet! After the clip Mike and Britt joke that Jas won't be happy w/the trip. Then they both decide they need to stop complaining.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess🇳🇬
@JessicaJeager
·
5m
One thing about the LOs is that they are gonna make up a bizarre idiotic plan and then go back to their original plan after the veto is played. This is the 3rd time happening 😭😭 #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
Indy said she wants to get into Diary because she needs to have a good cry, "and I need the therapist too, for real"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB24
@bigbroaccess
·
2m
Joseph is already worrying about not getting enough food while being handcuffed to Taylor. 🤣#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom13
·
4m
Jasmine Health Update: She has a bad headache, not migraine bad but bad. #BB24

🩼🩹Jasmine Health Update: Her feet are hurting & wants a foot massage. Her back seem to feel better. For now. #BB24 😏

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Turn is playing devils advocate. He says if Indy stays she will go for Tay because Tay put her up but Aly wouldn't because she didn't go OTB. Tay says if she can get Aly out this week because she gave me the opportunity on a silver platter.....she shrugs her shoulders.

#BB24 Taylor says she feels really bad that Kyle holds the veto that can possibly send Aly home on her HOH. He was the first to come and congratulate her after winning and console her when she was crying.

Britt says Aly is not good for Kyle's game, he might not play to win.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
50m
#BB24 The feeds come back and Indy is in her punishment costume. She says that working out, using the bathroom and taking it off to shower is going to be hard.

https://twitter.com/BBLiveUpdaters/status/1558655126906085376

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
34m
#BB24 Britt and Tay in HOH. Britt says that she sees little groups and overlaps in the house. They can call them the desserts or the appetizers until they have a full meal with alliances. "Or the take-outs that we take out". Tay loves the idea.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
32m
#BB24 Tay says her battle this week is "Is this the week that makes me the bad woman when I put the Festie Besties up?" Britt asks what her gut says and Tay say "no". Britt says it should have been a red flag day 1 when the all girls alliance formed, minus them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
31m
#BB24 Britt says they are just all human beings. She says Jas references herself as a mean girl sometimes and wants to know how if she sees that she doesn't right that wrong.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
30m
Oh yeah -the living room is set up for Indy to perform when it is requested by BB - others will need to join in. #bb24

Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
8m
So we will get a lengthy montage on Wednesday of all the times she's called to "perform". And then the POV meeting will be interrupted for her to do it. The same old script. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1m
This is all so stupid. Just keep the noms the same and get rid of one of the two pieces of dead weight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigbrotherAMPM
@BigbrotherAMPM
·
2m
Alyssa says she can’t even remember Jasmine before she hurt her ankle. Joseph, Michael, Turner agree. Turner said it was Day 8 she hurt her ankle. Alyssa: She better get better soon. Indy: I think she will. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 44m
Indy- If this outfit and punishment leads me to win $750,000, that's what I'm going to do. I hope that's the case. I have no idea what's going on, what God has in store for me. Everything is super confused. I didnt win any shit in this house yet #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
34m
That costume is what an out of touch old community theater director would believe is punk. It looks more like Harry Potter cosplay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
37s
#BB24 Kyle points out that Taylor has personal reasons for not putting Jas up and they're all ok with it - then he should be able to not want to use veto for personal reasons.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Indy is upset that she has to wear her costume to work out in
Indy-Did you talk to Taylor?
Mich-Not really, things are going to stay the same as far as I know.
Indy-good, that's all I need to know & we go from there
Mich-we need to keep an eye on Monte today

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, the problem of for the ages, I hate fitted sheets ...
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Michael: "how the f do you fold a fitted sheet, like what is this, what am I supposed to do with this?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1h
Taylor being second out of the comp and now using the fact her “prize” was taken as an excuse to target Alyssa really does rank with Michelle’s tantrum as an eye rolling moment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Michael warned Kyle he'll get a pitch to use his veto so Alyssa goes up & out - Kyle said it sounded like petty reasons, and wondered if that's the consensus for all the Leftovers

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
A week’s worth of punishment costume is so stupid and there’s no reason it needs to go longer than 48 hours. They can get all the footage they need off of Indy in two days
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
Michael warns Kyle that Alyssa is the replacement nom & he wants him to be prepared for when Taylor brings that to him
Kyle-should I just say screw it & use the veto? That is so petty!
Mich tells him that the rest of the alliance was in the room when it was decided.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
Monte, Terrance, Alyssa working out in backyard