TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14 - August 17: Archive through August 14, 2022 users admin

Codebear

07-02-2011

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
It is a week long double eviction. There are two separate HOHs next week. The evicted house guest would have time to pack.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Outside is open and they are all sitting inside..

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I read that feeds are going to go down every time Indy has to do her show because she is singing from a list of songs they gave her. You have to be kidding me BB.

Jbean

01-04-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbean a private message Print Post    
Calimom, that would be fantastic!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If there’s something they don’t want us to hear, can’t they just mute the sound? That’s what I do whenever Jasmine is eating or talking, or both, which is more often the case!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
As of right now, Taylor is going to put up Alyssa and use the excuse that she took the trip from her.

When Taylor was in the DR (For over an hour) a group of the LO's were discussing zombies and they had to choose who to go with to survive. With Michael to Minnesota and farm and hope you have enough food to survive the winter, or with Turner, on a cruise ship bound to Hawaii and frozen margaritas.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, it's Michael and Taylor alone in the hoh room. They talked about Alyssa being put up, how Taylor is sticking to not putting Jasmine up, etc. They are waiting for Joe to get out of the DR.

Michael asks her how long before the faux-mance will turn into a real romance. Taylor says she doesn't know, that Joseph is taking things slow, real slow. (Sounds like she wants things to move quicker)

Then, puppies!!!

What? Are we not allowed to hear about this? Are they saving their romance for the show? I can guess that maybe they woke up Indy to do a show, but I've seen the cams switch away before when there's talk about their romance.

Argh! So frustrating whatever the reason is.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cams back. Everyone still asleep. (So there was no Indy show). And Taylor, Michael and Joseph are in the backyard. Michael is taking clothes out of the dryer and they are all amazed at how much lint came out of the lint trap.

So, why the puppy cams?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Joe and Taylor alone talking in the hammock.

Joe telling her that Jasmine blabbed to him about how Taylor told her that she would never put her up because she's a black woman and that Jasmine would doesnt think about race and that was a last year thing.

Taylor says that's so different than what Jasmine discussed with her and even that Jasmine brought up the race thing to her.

Taylor talks about a discussion she had with Jasmine. A Jasmine story about a pageant in high school. So Jasmine made it clear to Taylor that Jasmine wants nothing to do with anything or anyone with pageants. Also about how Taylor is a guys girl, etc. All the reasons why Jasmine doesn't like Taylor.

Now talk about Alyssa going up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now I'm wondering if Kyle is aware that if he uses the veto, Alyssa will be going up. And if so, will he refuse to use it?

Plus, Kyle has to be thinking about jury votes, too.

This can get interesting.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 4:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Did Allysa really complain out loud that Taylor's emotions were too much to Monte when she cried after winning HOH? Was she just jealous because Kyle was comforting her? I thought it was sweet of Kyle.

I sort of hate they are all about to be blindsided with this new twist.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Grooch...and everyone else...

Last night close to midnight (my computer was off ..so I was just watching the feeds hoping to see when they connected Taylor and Joseph)...

Brittany and Michael were out in the hammock .. everyone else was either inside .. someone was playing pool .. and Kyle came out to them.. general talk and then Brittan asked Kyle if he had talked to Taylor... Kyle responded that Taylor had asked him to use the VETO on Terrance..

Brittany kind of looked at Michael and then she said something along the lines of .. what if she replaced Terrance with say... Jasmine or Alyssa? .. And he said he couldn't use the VETO knowing Alyssa would be the replacement... he went on with he knows she has to go sometime .. he knows she has impacted his game in a bad way.. he just can't help it .. he asked them what they thought the rest of the group thought... and Brittany with a back up of Michael replied .. I think it's just that you haven't been able to be with the LO in meetings and decisions because you are with her...he acknowledged that and said .. he really didn't think she was the "mastermind" of that side .. that she doesn't really have a game (aside from her attaching herself to him) and thinks that perhaps she could be brought over ..

Talk then went to the "7" and how do they maneuver around that to ensure they get closer to the end.. (Kyle knows he's in a solid 4 already but is setting himself up with options) ... Who would they like to be at the end with .. the Alyssa factor comes up with Kyle saying it might be good to keep her around and maybe then it could be Kyle/Alyssa Taylor/Turner Brittany/Michael... Brittany brings up that she was talking to Turner alone and in comes Joseph and Monte... so she is not sure about Turner .. What did Kyle think .. is Turner closer to Kyle or Joseph/Monte? .. Kyle was saying he thought he could get Turner away from the Joseph/Monte .. and I could just see the cogs spinning in Michaels head (even tho' all I had was a view of his feet.. ) that Kyle has a lot of connections that Kyle had just previously claimed he didn't really have because he spent all his time with Alyssa...

There might have been more .. but the feeds changed and I decided to go to bed...

And I just hit it right at maintenance mode....LOL. Copy and Paste is a grand thing..

Dizzyb

08-03-2016

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dizzyb a private message Print Post    
Is there a solid veto plan yet?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
My hope is that they can some how, some way talk her into putting Jasmine up as the replacement.

A girl can dream!

Nettenaz

08-10-2007

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nettenaz a private message Print Post    
@Mamapors. Just my opinion as a black woman; the only way that happens is if a long DR session with implications of how she is seen by the viewers of rewarding Jasmine’s bad behavior. They have to get her to “see” that you’re saying the micro aggressions you felt from Jasmine were ok for future HGs to do the same and get essentially rewarded or carried further into the game does in no way “honor” your quest to support the cookout or women of color to be seen in a different light or equal.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you for that response Nettenaz! I 100% agree with you.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The DR obviously has more sway than I realize. The BB “Gods” have to get thru to Taylor,
I am quickly becoming discouraged.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Taran explains it much better in his daily update podcast..

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Interesting.
And is the reason she wants Terrance vetoed becuase he is black? Or did they decide he's not a big threat (even though he nearly won otev). I'm just puzzled as to how Terrance is now going to be the beneficiary of the veto.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So she will replace Terrence with Allysa?

This does not benefit Taylor in any way. Terrence will be grateful to Kyle.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I hope Kyle does not use the veto.

It would be a repeat of Daniel using the veto and getting his partner evicted.

I still want Terrence to go.

I don't think the final decision has been made, but maybe Kyle will camtalk to us later.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I can see Kyle having more thoughts about a Cookout 2.0 if he takes Terrance down and Alyssa ends up on the block.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Quick finger Skippy is working today. grrrrrr

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle and Michael in the SR.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 14, 2022 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle doesn't want to go against the HOH, but is having second thoughts about using the veto.

They were saying that Alyssa taking the trip from Taylor is a weak reason since it's not game related.

Kyle is well aware that if he uses the veto, Alyssa will go up, and would be in danger of eviction.