TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 7 - August 13: Archive through August 13, 2022 users admin

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Taylor is not a great BB player but she is a person with a pleasant composed manner.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Mamapors and make her a have not in a clown costume.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I agree with you. Rosem. Her gameplay has gone downhill. I really never thought she was any good at reading a room. and if I’D been treated the way she had, I wouldn’t have slunk away and cried alone. We all noticed the decline of Terrance’s appeal. He was a fun, interesting, quirky dude. He descended into a whiny, pouty, foul-mouthed creep. I’m guessing he was playing a role and couldn’t hide his real persona any longer. He does no work, wins no comps, and is terrible at strategizing… a perfect pawn to drag to F2!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I think AFP would be good for Taylor as well as future players who think bullying is how to play this game. However, I have to agree that she hasn't played well enough to win this game. Michael and Joseph have played the best social game, and Michael the best physical game. I know some think Joseph is spiraling but he has both sides convinced of his loyalty to their sides. That give him a good deal of cover, that others don't have. We will see how it plays out, but I don't make speculations or talk myself into things then I don't get disappointed, when the outcome is different.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I can't listen to Joseph anymore. I hardly understand what he is saying and his strategy of putting himself up on the block to be good with both sides is idiotic. I really want him to go home this week.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl's source says they all want Jasmine to get a costume.

Not a clown costume, please. I just hate clowns.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Jasmine has amazingly slow growing hair. Her blonde roots have not made an appearance yet this season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cathie, . Yes! And in some of her styles we would see the roots, or we do.. and they look great. And very dark.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh Mimi but it would be so much fun!! LOL

I really want her to have one of those tasks where every time something sounds she has to do something, make a pie, cook hot dogs, something that will get her up off her bum and doing something.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG someone on FB just said what if they had her make muffins all week HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Dressed like the Muffin Man... would be PRICELESS!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The only problem is that it would be so much Jasmine.. Feeds, Shows, DRs.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cathie, right?! Her mama must’ve been coloring her hair since she was a baby since her HoH pics of her as a child with her daddy showed her with dark curly hair. Joseph noticed she never had blonde showing, he asked if she used root touch-up. She had a surprised look, then quickly mumbled “ yeah…and if you notice, the hair by my scalp is lighter than the ends…” I say she’s fibbing… how has nobody seen her in all these weeks coloring her vast amount of hair? First, she would surely require the help of the other gals, and no way has she stood up in front of a mirror for the time it would take to do a good job…

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I would pity those houseguests if they are forced to eat muffins Jasmine makes, but it would be a hoot.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Someone could be punished being a carnival barker... maybe set up red cups .. and have ping pong balls and get the houseguests to play.. at least three houseguests must participate.. if they miss the cup the barker has to chase the ping pong balls down.. and it happens .. any time day or night.... I'd love to see ANY ONE OF THEM with this task...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope we are not disappointed...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’d sit on her bed to eat anything… fair is fair!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Feeds back

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Kyle won, and he's going to pull Terrence down, he and Taylor are talking in hoh.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Kyle

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They are so gleeful about this Joseph idea.

I can totally see Joseph going home this week.

Taylor and Joseph are going to be chained to each other.

Not sure what happened to the others.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Taylor and Joseph chained together gor 24 hours, Alyssa won $5000 and Jas may have won a trip

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Alyssa got the 5K
Kyle got Veto
Jasmine got a trip??

Alisons

01-10-2003

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Ugh, I wanted Terrence to go

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Alyssa won $5,000 - she said she's paying of her car loan.