TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 7 - August 19: Archive through August 12, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12s
#BB24
Turner is complaining about his leg bothering him the last few days. It's been waking him up at night

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB24
Jasmine broke glass in the bathroom & just left it there.
Taylor/Turner/Britt/Kyle are discussing how disrespectful she is
Britt-another total disregard of human life (she's a bit emotional)
Kyle-I'm done with her, she's gone next week

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
10m
Kyle- I didnt see the shards of glass stuff. Brittany- I found it and started cleaning it up and she (Jasmine) is just sitting there silently. Taylor- You walked away and she was like "it was me". Brittany- That's another level of disregard for human life #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 24 Updeets
@BigBro_Survivor
·
5m
Turner is talking to Kyle about how his leg is still hurting and sensitive to touch. It’s woken him up a few times. Might really come into play during the wall comp… #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
46m
#BB24
Adorable adoptable animals
3:22 BBT

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Brittany is with us on Jasmine.

The other day while Brittany was waiting to get her stitches with a fresh injury to her knee (they had disinfected it twice) I saw her sit next to Jasmine but feeds cut away. Later Brittany was telling someone in HOH that Jasmine apparently was hogging the place where you could prop your leg up and.. and they licketly split cut away from that and never showed it.

Another issue that seems to be swept under the rug is about Terrances signature hat. I had seen clips where Jasmine was wearing it to play detective during muffin gate.

Later I heard Terrance complaining that Turner had touched his hat.

Then later than that Terrance and Taylor were having one of those nice talks that led Taylor to think Terrance was a good guy. Anyway he had the had and was tending to it, cleaning or dusting it and he was irate because it was used and he says abused. Taylor was sympathetic and said she had almost sat on it as someone (Jasmine) had left it on a couch, covered by a blanket! She asked if Terrance used hat boxes and he said yes but hadn't been able to bring one or more to the house. it sounded like Jasmine used the hat but had no respect for how imprtant it is to him. Not that I'm all that sympathetic to Terrance, but Jasmine seems to be this way toward everyone. Use and abuse.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tiffany Mitchell 👑
@absolutelytiff
·
56s
What? #bb24
Quote Tweet
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 5m
Turner- How do you feel about Taylor winning? Terrance- That's what I'm thinking about in my head. I dont know if she feels like everyone was against her but I always fought for her. Turner- Oh for sure. Terrance- You did. Turner- I feel good #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB24 Tay and Joe are waiting for the shower... Indy suggests they take a hot one together. Taylor says they can wait until the HOH room for that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
1h
Indy thinks there’s other guys she can pawn! #BB24 Taylor telling Terrance he will be put up as a pawn and Turner or Indy will be up next to him! Monte is her BD target. T asks worst case scenario M wins is he f*cked, she says she’ll find someone else!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
1h
Lmao even Jasmine being real here- I feel like I’m in the alternate universe 💀 #bb24

BB Feeds Fairy #BB24
@BBFeedsFairy
· 1h
Indy says now is the time for Taylor to prove she's actually on the girls side, not to use one as a pawn and Jasmine says "I mean I did it.. I used a girl as a pawn so.." Indy: "Yeah but..we never had questions about you" #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
1h
Terrance calling Taylor “lil mama”. What was that other cutie name he had for her? Ho on a stroll was it 🤨 #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Terrance now knows, asked 'who you putting next to me?' - Taylor said Indy or Turner..
he asked what if Monte wins veto & he's still otb? she said she'll 'find someone else' + 'doesn't make sense for me to oust you' + told him don't throw veto again, 'play your game'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
1h
Jasmine entering Taylor’s room, starting out with a compliment. She’s so fake but she knows what she needs to do 😂

Taylor says Indy needs to be a pawn, Jasmine said she get it.

Pretty much as long as Jas isn’t on the block for her bday week she doesn’t care 😭 #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
1h
Taylor has informed Terrance he is getting nominated but also implied Monte is the target (he's not - Terrance is). #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Taylor- I cant keep not touching the girls. It doesnt make sense for my game. If things go well, it only benefits all of us, so let's play. Jasmine- I get it wholeheartedly. That makes a lot of sense. I think that's what I would have done #BB24

Taylor- She (Indy) gets to play a veto. Jasmine- She is a strong competitor. I think it will be good for her. If the plan goes the way the plan is, that will show her even more that she can trust you and this can be a thing. That's a good move #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
· 1h
Kyle saying how mud blowing how good of a liar Joseph is to protect himself with the girls. Michael wanted to see J win to put them up, Kyle said he was throwing it. Kyle sees Joseph is working jury & protecting himself from them #BB24

Michael says Joseph is benefiting himself from the alliance without contributing to it. Kyle agrees and says he thinks the alliance will start seeing that #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Taylor to Michael- Things are going good. Terrance knows that he is a pawn. Indy knows that she is likely a pawn. She is a little frustrated #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Michael- I think Terrance knows he is going up too. He was not happy while riding the bike. Let him be angry and put a target on his back. Indy- I'm okay. My only concern is if Monte gets picked to play veto and wins #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
51m
Thursday's live show won the hour with 0.7 rating and 3.724 million viewers, ahead of Generation Gap on ABC with 0.5/3.006, MLB Baseball on FOX with 0.5/2.745, and Law and Order SVU rerun on NBC with 0.3/2.569

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.33pm ...
Erika aka Evil E 🇺🇦💙💛
@iam_erika
·
2h
Terence says "he's tired"...and this is the 4th time he's going up. #BB24

It's jury management at this point.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Terrance- It's fine. I dont have the energy for it. This is the fourth time I'm going up on the block and I'm tired. You f up your jury. Jasmine- I thought y'all were close. Terrance- From what I heard, I'm going up against Indy #BB24

Terrance to Alyssa/Jasmine- Jury is important. I know a lot of f skeletons in this f house. Jury is going to be very influential and I hate that (w)itch #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Terrance- If you guys dont see now that there is two sides, that that side is already aligned, you have got to see it now. Jasmine- Do you really think she is going to get Monte out? Terrance- I'm supposedly the pawn to get him out #BB24

Terrance to Alyssa- I want people to see the game. You guys have to start playing harder. I dont want that side to take you guys out #BB24

Terrance to Alyssa- I'm just so unmotivated now. I'll take it to jury. Any one of them in front of me, I will absolutely campaign for them not to. If you are making a move and dont make a move at this part of the game, what are you really doing? #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
·
2h
Posted 12:49pm: Joseph and Indy talking in back bedroom. Indy says I love you but we are not good roommates. Indy likes Michael and his cats. Jasmien and Alyssa come in. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jenn
@JennEllensBB
·
2h
The girls sure are stewing but they're not really trying to pitch anything else to Taylor. This has been their game all along. They mention something one time and think it's done, that's all there is to do #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Joseph to Jasmine- To be honest, Indy doesnt hide it that she doesnt trust her. Indy- No, I never say to her. Joseph- You didnt but I think it's very obvious #BB24

Joseph- I'm going to see what her thought process was. Indy- I dont give a f. Joseph- But it's better for all of us to see how she moves. Jasmine- I dont think you are ever going to be a target for her. It's insane how obsessed she is with you #BB24