TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 7 - August 13: Archive through August 13, 2022 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Seriously .. is anyone else watching any other feeds? .. Am I here alone? .. I'm about ready to go do something else... LOL!

Kattatude

04-28-2005

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kattatude a private message Print Post    
Terrance likes that intelligent conversation…trash talk. That’s why he’s in there with her, the other big trash taker.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I am sure glad they have cleaning people at home, because if it takes two people almost 3 hours to clean two small showers and three small sinks and one counter,I can't imagine how many days it would take them to clean a whole house. I have a large shower, tub and two sinks with a long vanity attached. I am an old woman with arthritis who can clean it in about 90 minutes, and that includes mopping the floor, and scrubbing the toilet.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
They haven't even made it to the toilet and bidet...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Live audience returns next week.

https://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/Big_Brother

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I can not watch either of them Need.

I am living through your posts LOL

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Any towels that they used to "mop up" the floor of the showers went into the trash bag.. Terrance has now deposited the trash bag into the trash can in the storage room..

Showers are deemed clean enough...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Did they ever do the toilet??

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Thank you for taking one for the team, Need.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Maris, they are having a studio audience starting this thursday. I went to submit for tickets and it says I've already been submitted so fingers crossed! may get an email about it soon.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
No toilet/bidet.. she was too tired... she is still vertical ... back in the bedroom talking with Joseph and Indy...

I was talking with my son .. so I missed why the rest of the bathroom is being ignored...

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is lying to Indy and Joseph about how much Terrence helped her. She said he came in when she was almost done and only helped with the wood planks. I do not like Terrence but he came in and offered while she was starting the sinks and did most of the work in those two showers. He handled all the garbage too. Can not stand her.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I can not believe all those mean houseguests made her clean the bathroom during her BIRTHDAY WEEK!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
OMG the munching..

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Also . a few minutes ago.. BB called her into the storage room ... she had requested cleaning supplies... they had left a toilet scrub brush .. looked like some bleach and maybe something else.. She said "a day late and a dollar short" then "well leave it for next time"... and walked out...

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
OMG….my first time hearing Jas burp, munch on chips or something that sounds like a porcupine , woodchuck or squirrel.
So noisy !
Is Terrence having a big ole pity party !

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Terrence complaining about the age of the houseguests and how he doesn't fit in. Didn't he know the average hg is late 20s early 30s? Rarely are there more than 2 people over 40, so no big surprise Terrence. He is comparing them to his own kids and that is rarely a good way to mix with younger people.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That is Alyssa's bed she is munching on those chips in. I can just imagine there are crumbs all over.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Terrence wants people of different cultures to understand but he doesn't understand them either. There is and always will be cultural divides, but it's up to us to educate, not just act like a victim.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Kyle and Alyssa are talking about where/if to have sex. They talk about their parents watching or knowing and Kyle was WAY more worried than Alyssa. They contemplate having sex in the shower, and decide to wait. Kiss kiss kiss

Alyssa is telling Kyle about zing bot from Tyler and Kaycee’s season and how Fessi and Angela didn’t like theirs.
And then talks about how she is excited for the one where people have to dress up or do something at certain times. Then she becomes a really intuitive foreshadower and says “probably since it’s a festival we’ll have to dance or they’ll give us an instrument or something.”

I bet she’s right on that one.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I went to Ft. DeSoto Park beach yesterday, and it wore me out! Awesome day, but I've been out of the loop of the last 24 hours.

Need, that bathroom cleaning saga was hilarious!!

I read on Twitter that Kyle told Alyssa he was hanging on the wall so he could get the HOH room for sex. I KNEW IT!!! It's exactly what I posted in the HOH Comp thread!

Anyway, I'm also reading up on plans for veto usage, and possible replacement. Seems like things are fluid, and Terrence may not be evicted. Grrrrrr.....

I've read that Joseph offered to be the replacement nominee. What is with these people wanting to Pooch themselves?? It keeps happening, and they keep getting evicted. How do they not learn?

Seems Michael and Brittany think that this might be their opportunity to get rid of a big threat like Joseph, and he's playing right into that by volunteering.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Apparently when Jasmine was on her bathroom cleaning spree, she threw away everyone's toothbrushes.

Will BB replace them, or will they have to go "Survivor" for the rest of the season with disgusting teeth?

Taran's update is starting and he is saying that the update is BIG and I will be confused. Can't wait!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Today's veto will be very interesting!! Its the prize comp, and they woke them up about 7 to get ready! Will Terrance or Indy give up all the prizes for the veto?? Probably a costume punishment again too! Cant wait to see!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok, Taran's update is alarming! Haha!

Joseph is playing way too hard, he's in with the girls, and is persuading Taylor to put him up as a pawn. Which will infuriate them. Somehow Joseph thinks this will help her with the girls.

Taran is right, this is confusing.

Alyssa is a target too! Terrence, Indy, Joseph, Alyssa....all being mentioned as nominees/pawns.

Plot twist: Taylor is terrible at BB.

I hope Michael does not get picked to play in the veto - he doesn't need to win any more vetos and needs to fade into the background.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 13, 2022 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Petcam!

Picking players for the veto comp. It would be great if Joseph was chosen to play. If he wins it, he can't be on the block. He will need to come up with an new crazy plan.