TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 7 - August 13: Archive through August 12, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Spoiler Girl 👀
@Spoilergirl1
2h

My source said it would be 2 different HOH reigns happening either at the same time or back-to-back.

She then tweeted that her source found out that it will be 2 hohs at the same time.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ugh.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
So are there have nots?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Nothing said about HN yet.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Terrence looks like Dead Man Walking

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
My favorite endurance of all time was Evel Dick in a boat, in a pool holding on to a key while it rained..think that lasted like 10 h0urs

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jasmine should go up with with Terrance. She put Taylor on the block.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I think she will put up Indy and Terrance. She said she does not want to put a strong black woman on the block. Maybe they can convince her that Jasmine is a weak black woman.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The new twist is bad for this HOH.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think the twist does not affect this HOH at all Sea. It starts next Thursday, with the 2 hour show and double eviction the following Thursday,

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I wonder if part of the twist is that Taylor can play for HOH again. Since it is basically a reset with new teams maybe she will have a chance.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mama, if they follow this week with two separate groups of 5, 2 HOHs and Taylor cannot compete. It is not the best scenario.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cathie, that would be good...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jasmine mentioning her birthday WEEK again. Please BB Gods put her on slop.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh that is true Sea, but I hope what Cathie says is true.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 2:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Taylor says that Terrance is her target this week. She initially talked individually to Terrance, Indy, Alyssa and Jasmine, indicating her target would be Monte, and asking for suggestions as to if he should be put up first or be a backdoor. She told the girls they were all safe, that she wanted two boys on the block. Then she talked to Brittany and the LO minus Michael, who pointed out that now that there were no longer bestie pairs it could be dangerous to put one of them on the block with Terrance, incase he won the veto and she felt she had to uphold her promise to not put the girls up. Brittany also pointed out that she was being much kinder to the girls that they had been and would be to her. She decided she would have to go back on what she told the girls and put one up, probably Indy. After they left Michael came in and they went over all of the above. He agreed that Indy would be the logical one to put up with Terrance, since she came the farthest in the HOH comp.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 2:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Correction to above LO conversation, only Brittany, Turner and Monte were present. After talking to Michael, Kyle came in for his turn. They are still going over same stuff, I assume Joseph will be next.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Hours later they are still discussing the noms in the HOH. They have just been joined by Jasmine and Alyssa who won’t go to sleep until the ‘other side’ does, lol. The only ones sleeping are Terrance and Indy. Talk from Michael, Monte and Turner has been leaning toward getting out a bigger threat than Terrance, preferably Indy or Jasmine. Taylor has not commented on their suggestions, but probably realizes that the vote will be out of her hands. I hope they discuss this more so she is comfortable with whatever decision is made. I hate to see her HOH sidetracked from her wishes, although I would personally be overjoyed with a Jasmihe elimination.

It is 6:30am here, I just realized the sun is coming up—yikes!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 4:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Right before Alyssa came into the HOH the group was trying to convince Kyle and Joseph that it might be time to stop the double-agent stuff and just come clean that they are all together. Kyle was just saying he was going to need some help with the Alyssa situation and they saw her coming to the door. Conversation turned to aches and pains from wall comp.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Last night before I turned off the feeds...

Jasmine..Indy...Alyssa.. Joseph... and maybe one other...were all in the back room trying to figure out "Who?" the nominations were going to be...

Joseph had them pretty much all over the place .. but I THINK something was whispered about she'll probably target those who said or treated her badly...because Jasmine's face went through this rapid change of emotions (I could almost imagine what was going through her mind...crap.. what did I say.. who did I say it to that may tell Taylor to save their own butts... I don't want to be on the block on my birthday week.. and I definitely don't want to be on slop... all in the course of seconds...and my thought for that .. she should have thought more about her actions towards Taylor .. always turning her back... with the exception of night before last when they had her in the back bedroom for the FIRST time to chat..and I don't think Taylor fell for their act of kindness.)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Oh.. and the guys trying to talk Taylor into putting up two from the "other side" because . . . "WHAT IF" Terrance wins the Veto? ..

She should say .. "Buckle up boys.. you always said I was safe going on the block... now it's your turn..."

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Poor Indy. Around 3 am board time, Taylor and Britt were talking and it sounds like Taylor is putting up Terrence and Indy.

Indy was adamant they vote Taylor out and keep Nicole be cause Indy knew this would happen and she believed Taylor will win the game.

Indy's worst nightmare is coming true.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
One last thing. Taylor kept repeating to Britt that when she does her nominations there will be a definite line drawn in the sand. She's sorry that line had to be drawn on her hoh.

I kept thinking that this was being a bit over dramatic because the other side is pretty much aware about it. I hope Taylor isn't coming down with hoh-itis.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So for those of you that stayed up late and listened (THANK YOU), are the nominees going to be Terrence and Indy??

From reading it is even hard to tell what she finally landed on.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 12, 2022 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh Grooch I think you answered my question.

Wake them up and get this over!

So no Have Nots yet?