TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 7 - August 19: Archive through August 11, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB24 Tay: my little fauxmance with Joseph is perfect, we can go off and talk real game while ppl think he's a swing vote and that can influence my vote. Whether or not I actually fall for him is another story.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Brittany said her cut/stitches looks pretty good and doesn't hurt much.. she had said they'll look at it Tuesday, so maybe that'll be this evening with covid tests

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
·
6m
These people suck at this game - Daniel, who is leaving pre jury. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
18m
#BB24
Joe checks on Tay
Taylor likes that he checks in on her but it’s not his responsibility.
Joe doesn’t see it as a responsibility but a pleasure
Taylor is recognizing she is more traumatized by her experience than she thought. Brought on by people rallying to keep Dan

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
15m
Alyssa to HOH with Michael & Brittany, said "hopefully Kyle stays this week, is that still.." and Michael said yes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 24 Updeets
@BigBro_Survivor
·
19m
Taylor is struggling with the emotions of knowing how Daniel has treated her and acted towards her in the game and that despite that, there’s a group of people rallying behind him to stay. Joseph is checking in on her, but she’s understandably in her feelings right now. #BB24

#BB24
HOH
Al tells Michael and Brit that she hopes Kyle is here next week and she wants to work with them.
Al understands actions show things in this house and she hasn’t had a chance to show them though actions right now it’s only her words. If she wins HOH she can show them

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12m
#BB24
Dan alone in golf room
“Oh my god I’m so over these stupid conversations”
He’s torn between fighting and getting out because he’s over it.

#BB24
Dan alone in golf room
“These people suck at this game. Whatever. That means I get to go home. Win-win.”

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB24
Terrance alone in car room
He says he’s irritated. At some point people have to start playing the game. He needs to find out what the conversation is upstairs.
(Al in HOH)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Plus, didn't they notice there is no Have-Nots this year ...
Jenn
@JennEllensBB
·
8m
Michael brings up since they lost yard so early that the HOH is probably more elaborate and Monte/Joseph's team are both very physical threats, Britt jumps in that Monte has brought up Alyssa's name #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB24
Alyssa stressing to Michael & Britt, that she and Kyle want this to be the core 4. Whenever Alyssa tries to get Kyle to come up to talk, he gets called from someone else.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1m
Sounds like Terrance asked about special powers this week in the DR and didn't like the answer he got.

Daniel: "I guess that means America doesn't like me."
#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
33m
Daniel to Terrance- I have such a good ploy for when they go "why did you guys vote the way you did?". Alyssa and Indy, I saved them so they want to return the favour. Yours is a sympathy vote cause I did that for you #BB24

Daniel to Terrance- Jasmine is I made a deal with her week one that if I dont put her up, she wont vote me out. It's so easy #BB24

Daniel- I still think Turner is America's Player or a saboteur. Terrance- I definitely do. Daniel- But that cant be the only thing in play. There has got to be more in play. Besties cannot be the only thing happening right now. That's so boring #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB24 Kyle has set up in the HN room and is pitching to Britt right now. Kyle says he feels pretty confident. Britt doesn't think he has anything to worry about and if he does she's scr#wed too. He says he feels the most comfortable with her and Mike within the alliance

#BB24 Britt knows when the #'s dwindle there will be a pecking order within the alliance. Kyle asks about the Double and wants to go through every scenario and he wants to look out for her. Britt says there's 2 scenarios. She would be so happy if the alliance to make it to F7

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
· 4h
Some minor #BB24 notes/spoilers.

--Festie Bestie twist *will* be ending tomorrow.
--The HoH competition is indeed The Wall endurance.
--This years OTEV was The Singing Stageroach
--Brit's knee injury during OTEV will not be mentioned.
--Veto meeting is on tonight's episode.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
31m
#BB24
Terr-who went in my closet & grabbed my sweater
Tay-It wasn't me, I don't touch ppl's things
Terr-I'm curious how TF it got outta the closet!
Tay-Ohhh, so someone really F'in w/u
Terr-Don't play those games w/me. I don't play nice

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
31m
latest Turner vs Jasmine war is about MF Doom's cultural relevance.. he says major, she says not/she hasn't heard of him

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Jas tells Michael for her birthday she's going to ask for an ice cream cake. She thinks that may be pushing it a bit. If she can't she wants a strawberry cake with sprinkles. Not the skinny sprinkles. And she wants popsicles. "That's it"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
30m
#BB24
Taylor/Terr are waiting for something to happen. A battle back, something.
Terrance is tired AF.
If he could have anything to eat right now, it would be char-grilled oysters.
Taylor agrees-or some gumbo
Terr-might as well make it a trip to New Orleans
Daniel agrees

#BB24
Terrance is looking for an old friend he lost contact with, Rebecca Alvarez. Tell her congratulations on her life, etc. What's good?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
28m
#BB24
Monte helping prep in the kitchen. Indy is cooking.
Indy wonders if his friends like her
Monte-Yeah, why not?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
21m
#BB24
Daniel tells Terrance that Jasmine was the one who took his sweater.
She was trying it on with different things asking, what looked good w/it earlier.
Terr-She has to earn it. I gotta have a strong convo w/her

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
18m
#BB24
You can hear audio of Terrance calling Jasmine a thief, then he stated he had to go to the DR.
So, that was that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB24
All 4 cams are on Monte & Indy in the kitchen cooking.
Indy talks about her dream again, getting a beautiful letter from Hickey (sp?),
Monte says to turn cams off, he doesn't want to hear about the baby she dreamt about again.
They are giggling, having fun

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Meditation with Brittany ...
cayla
@lovingcayla
the feeds haven’t been the same since this happened… i’m on to you brittany #BB24

cayla
@lovingcayla
·
41m
just to recap things that have happened after this
1) jaylor fauxmance fooled the house
2) kylssa hookup in michael’s HOH bed
3) jasmine and turner “bonding”
4) indy saying she now trusts taylor
5) jasmine (married) telling joseph that she likes him
and it’s only 10… #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
15m
Turner to Alyssa, about Jasmine: "I love her, like in an annoying way" 😂😂

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 👀
@Spoilergirl1
19h

YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! THE NEXT HOH COMPETITION IS A WALL COMP AND YES YOU CAN WATCH IT ON THE FEEDS THIS THURSDAY! #BB24🚨