TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 7 - August 13: Archive through August 11, 2022 users admin

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Terrance told Jasmine yesterday that if she was one of the first ones out and had to be a have not he would take her place. I don’t think she considered what would happen if he was also one of the first ones out. I can’t see any other HG volunteering to save Jasmine from a week of HN.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yup! They are napping.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OK time for the Brittany session to end. Good gravy.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I think Brit has a soothing voice and I found her very relaxing.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Taylor, Daniel, and Jasmine the only ones not there.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Can't we have a camera on them?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Indi cooks for everyone. Jasmine lets her know she does not eat beans. Someone else said something about the beans. Tell them all to go cook for themselves.

But Jasmine, PLEASE let her be the next to go.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Add me to the list of those who will enjoy Jasmine as a have not. Especially if she is with a snoring Terrence.

Makes me think of Brittany and Ragan in the bug ( or reptile room). So funny.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Omg I spelled Britney’s name wrong. That has to involve some demerit on the board.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Her name is Brittany. Check header on this page.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I was listening to Turner telling a story about his childhood.. and a snow globe...

AND we have a monsoon happening ..and the electricity (and internet) blipped out for a few seconds...

AND I MISSED the story!!! ..

So, if anyone listened .. please fill me in!

Thanks!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Codebear, I was referring to Britney Haynes from season 12. Sorry.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
Codebear

I think Rieann is talking about Britney and Ragan inBB12 (?), not this season Brittany.

Oops…I wasn’t sure you were here, Rieann

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I adore Taylor but she needs to suck it up on this one. I listened to her CAM talking in the HOH earlier, and she has been dwelling for days on Terrence turning on her and supporting Daniel. Get up girl and play the game.

And she can not stand being around Indy and Jasmine.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And here she is talking to Indy, Jasmine and Alyssa.

I guess she talked to Joseph and they with Michaels help are starting their fake showmance. Not sure how that is going to play out, but that is what she was talking to the girls about, among them all swearing to not put each other on the block.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
No problem, Yayadeb. I pop in and out.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Its fake??

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG Turner is talking to Jasmine telling her he really enjoys talking to her.

Then he confesses that he ate half of her cookie one time, but not half the muffin.

This guy is the surprise fun of the season.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
He is so messing with her right now.

She asks him who he is working with.

And he is giving her this long convoluted spiel.

LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thunderstorms woke me up so I turned on the feeds to see the Leftovers throwing away/cooking what is left of the leftovers in the fridge.

Foreshadowing. 😮

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 1:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
We have Michael staring into space or the showmance. I think I’ll go do Wordle.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I think Joseph is playing a brilliant social game, probably the best of all of them. He was in the BR talking with Alyssa - and even "I" was convinced he wasn't sure about where Taylor stands in the game. I love how effortlessly he is able to lie to them - and it's game play lies, not malicious lying like the Convenience Store.

Taylor got up to use the BR and then Alyssa left and he's filling her in on his conversation with Alyssa, and I breathe a sigh of relief that he hasn't turned.

I didn't think I was going to like him on the first episode when he was introduced - figured he'd be a cocky jock - but man, he's turned out to be one of my favorites - I always look for feeds that he's on. Doesn't hurt that he's so easy on the eyes too - but his personality makes him even more attractive to me.

I especially love that he stays up so late so I can watch him in the early mornings, usually with Taylor and Turner - they are a fun trio when they can just be themselves with each other.

And Kyle - was watching him yesterday meeting with everyone, and I started to see his game a little more clearly. He's trying to set himself up to be good, no matter which way that the LO's break up and he's very convincing as well with his conversations - I had some begrudging admiration for his strategic game play and making each of the LO's believe he'd be good to keep when they go against each other (though I don't care for his showmance with Allysa).

And of course, Big Brother just decided to cut away from Taylor and Joseph's very good conversation and put all feeds on sleeping HG's and hasn't gone back to them. Come ON!!!! Guess it's time for me to watch last night's episode (I go to bed at 8 and get up at 3:30 EST during the week so I DVR the episodes and watch after I watch the early morning feeds).

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
OMG - Joseph has just made an example of another fly - his banter with the camera and the fly is hilarious! He has wrapped his blanket around himself as a superhero - house defender against flies!

Man I love the early morning feeds when Joseph is up. So entertaining!

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Joseph - "I don't want to wake up Indy - Oh, this looks like a horor movie to me. It's 5 in the morning - she's going to kill me." Tiptoes to the bedroom, the door is being very noisy - he woke up Indy!!!! hahahaha! He freezes and is now tiptoe-ing to his bed - she tells him "shhhh!" Then he fumbles around in the dark to find his bed and she goes "just find your bed!"

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Let's try this again on the correct day....Feel free to hum along (or sing... I lost my singing voice a few decades ago...) ... Rogers and Hammerstein just might be part of my guardian angel crew...

There's just a few more hours
For Daniel to come up with a plot...
A few more hours....
Until it's all for naught...

Daniel's getting evicted to see Julie...
Taylor's smile is going to shine...
Let's pop some popcorn and get really comfy..
Tonight's going to be a great time...

(at least for those of us that were tired of Daniel's self proclaimed superiority. Apologies to those that really like Daniel over everyone else.)