TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 7 - August 13: Archive through August 10, 2022 users admin

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Daniel and Terrance discussing America’s Favorite. Daniel says if Michael doesn’t make it to the end it will probably be him. If he does, then he thinks Jasmine. Well, he is half right.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Any reason the feeds are down?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Wondering if Daniel just said F-it and left... But I don't think he did because he would then give up what he earned so far...and with less than 24 hours to go..

Just before the feeds went out Daniel was talking with Terrance and saying something along the lines of "Want to be a good boy on Big Brother?" and claimed he was the GOOD BOY on Big Brother.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Earthmother, it really is amazing to watch them discuss the group and how dumb they are. Daniel and gang thought they were running the house but are now seeing what has happened around them this summer. I can't wait for them to get home and see just how unmatched they were against the LO's.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Yep, Bama, something about being able to read a room has been missed by these two. How can anyone be so out of touch with their perception of themselves?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Come on Skippy, where is everyone else?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Daniel, Terrence or the Showmance, don't want to watch either one. Time to go to bed early and get up early to listen to something interesting at 5am.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
While the rest of the LO were in the HOH room playing Chinese checkers Brittany was in the HN room crying. I could not understand her words between the tears, not sure what was going on. She finally left and went to her bed.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jokers says she was crying because she misses her husband.

Also, Kyle and Alyssa trying to figure out were they can have sex and not be caught, and Michael talked to the cameras about the order he wants people gone.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Everyone except Grumpy and Doc were in the HOH having fun last night. They made me laugh when they hid on Indy, and then Jasmine, and then Taylor. No scheming just some fun. The other two could have sucked it up and join in but thought the others were plotting their demise despite being the best BB players of all time.

My order of gone Daniel, Terrance, Jasmine, Indy, Kyle after that, I haven't made up my mind, but I'd love Michael F2.

The wall endurance should be coming. I see Alyssa a good shot on winning that one.

She would like to work with Mike and Brit and Kyle. If she took out Monte, there would be no blood on Michael's hands.

When I turned on the feeds this morning at 6, they were all in bed sleeping.

I think they should all spend today cleaning. There's nothing else to do. I'd be cleaning.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Oh wait. I just logged back on to watch Sunday's show but found Daniel on feeds.

4am

Daniel is sitting in the dark at the kitchen table. He says one of these bozos is going to win 750,000 dollars. Disgusting. It should have been me, Ameera, or Nicole.

He says the cake was disgusting (that Indy made). Too much sugar.

How can there be no power in play or is there.

Then they turned the lights on and Daniel says that ruined the vibe and goes back to bed.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
After watching Sunday's show, Alyssa said she doesn't have good balance. I wonder if that will affect her during the wall endurance.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Good morning Live Feeders!!!

There's just a few more hours
For Daniel to come up with a plot...
A few more hours....
Until it's all for naught...

Daniel's getting evicted to see Julie...
Taylor's smile is going to shine...
Let's pop some popcorn and get really comfy..
Tonight's going to be a great time...

(at least for those of us that were tired of Daniel's self proclaimed superiority..Apologies to those that really like Daniel over everyone else.)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG Need I love it!!!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
That's great, Need!!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
A long long time ago.. (Season 3 + ????) we used to do parodies.. the houseguests were all so perfect for them... It's been a while since one has popped into my head...

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
We need Keldogg for a Parody or a funny quip.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Guess I should have waited until tomorrow...

I never know what day it is... LOL (Or it was wishful thinking.)

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
lol I hope they do SOMETHING besides whining all day. At least we get to see OTEV tonight.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Hahaha, Jasmine looks like a poodle who needs to go to the groomer...

Nana731

07-06-2005

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I sure miss the screen caps thread we used to have.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Micheal in the jetson room trying to spy on the girls…. They talking girl stuff.. mike you missed that boat… you aligned with the jocks.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think Michael aligned with those who thought and felt like he did. Taylor, Britt, and Turner aren’t jocks to me… this group was left out by the other alliances, so they wisely decided to include each other. It can’t last forever, but it’s clearly been the most successful thus far.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Just a little while ago .. several of them were in one of the bedrooms.. Jasmine was saying her foot was tingling.. and it felt strange .. she was wondering if the nerves were coming back.. someone asked her what the Dr. said about how much longer .. a week maybe they suggested .. and she replied that it was not much more than "Two Weeks" ...

I really think that they should vote her out next week so she can see her own doctor... whoops, that would put her in the Jury house.. but maybe they could bring in her own doctor...once she is out of the house...

I wonder if she actually has been given a "clean bill of health" and she is just milking it as far as she can...

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Any alliance that completely turns the power around in the house and comfortably decides three evictions in a row and completely controls the game has to be considered a stunning success. Michael chose wisely.