TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 7 - August 13: Archive through August 09, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Alyssa leaves, Kyle seeks advice from JASMINE as to how he should campaign to stay… the same girl who just told his nomance gal that he was likely leaving because they need Dan to stay…

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I need Jasmine on the block and a have-not next week.. I NEED IT!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jas tells Kyle about a big alliance, but doesn’t want to tell him much in case he’s part of it… then she spills all the names, except Kyle/Joe. He says how could Monte be in it without Joe? Jas tell him to start paying attention—notice who hangs out together. She tells him she’s good at noticing things and she’s a great reader of people. This from the girl who was told yesterday by Ter about the big alliance! LOL

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Kyle is snowing Jas about what a well-liked leading personality she has… she’s gushing & buying it. He tells her she’s always so POSITIVE and energetic! I’m so glad I wasn’t taking a sip of my soda at the time…

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Wait til the Convenience Store folks find out that the “big alliance” has been in place since at least 2 evictions ago.

They probably think it started right after they “discovered” it.

Oh, and it occurred to me that they are so incompetent that they couldn’t even come up with an alliance name, their opposition had to name them. And they have no idea.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jas says she’s a strong female player…(?!?), and Indy/Alyssa are good too… they just haven’t hit their stride yet. Wow…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Daniel lays in his bed, saying these people are stupid and don’t know how to play this game. He’s over them and their stupid conversations. Ter joins him, says he’s irritated… at some point these people need to make a move of some kind (HaHaHa).

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
While those guys are pouting, Alyssa is in HoH, talking to Michael/Britt. She wants to keep Kyle of course. She likes Indy/Jas, but as a BB fan she sees they aren’t the best for her game.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Earlier, Tay was alone in the bathroom area. Joe walked by, Tay told she’s rather dismayed by the people (mostly Terrance!) who know the level of stuff Dan put Tay through, yet here is Ter backing Dan to stay in the house.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And now Kyle is in the HOH and he is soft pitching his white person alliance, to Brittany and Michael. Kyle Kyle Kyle. He is trying to split the LO.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Watching Michael talk to Kyle, I realize we don’t have the thread about lookalikes… Michael reminds me of the little boy in that old cartoon, “Mr Peabody and Sherman!”

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Every time they switch feeds and put a camera on Jasmine .. I swear that her hair gets higher and higher today....

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Daniel got up to have cake, now back in the bed. He stood all these awful game players to have cake.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m sure he’ll tell Terrance later how awful the cake was…
Terrance will likely have 2-3 pieces to make sure he agrees!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So I am reading Jasmine just told Indy she has a crush on Joseph. They have officially gone crazy. I guess Indy pointed to her wedding ring.

Then this.

#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

Jas-I just feel so bad about what I just told you.
Indy-It's natural. We don't have distractions in this house.
6 & 1/2 weeks we will go home
Jas-I can't believe we've almost been here for 6 weeks! Doesn't seem real

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Daniel is telling Indy that "They are all up in the HOH scheming" (Said with disgust) . .. when in reality they are all up in the HOH talking and laughing about their favorite Starburst flavors... Michaels is Yellow .. Orange.. and then Pink...

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I'm still laughing that Daniel and Terrance have it all figured out but can't figure out how to get him votes. LOL

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
In past seasons, I dont remember it being this boring so soon. What's usually happening around this time in the house? Right now I'm watching Terrence sleep on 4 cameras

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I had to turn if off for a few, couldn't handle him. I know it's boring when a group takes over the game but this time I don't mind. I love this group. When it gets down to the LO's it will pick back up.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Pretty funny when they pranked Indy, Jazmine and Taylor by hiding in the bathroom. Duds Terrence and Daniel crying in their room.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Wow, Terrence and Daniel think they are the brain trust in this house. They don't know how anyone can have deep conversations with these bubble gummers in the house with them.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
I think we would have seen a different game, had Paloma not gotten on her jealousy train against Taylor at the beginning. She definitely poisoned some of the houseguests and mob mentality took over.
And every year, somebody has to pout and whine about getting voted out. For being a Superfan, Daniel should know that only ONE person can win. Suck it up, appreciate the game and join in with the others. Don’t sit in your room and whine about it, and talk sh** about everyone.
At least the girls are trying to still join in with everyone.
Terrance is just a turd. Had hopes for him, being the oldest, but he has really stunk up the place with his attitude and foul comments.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Part of the reason this season became so boring to me so fast is because I don’t really like any of them in regards to the game except Turner.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Daniel says play for yourselves, this is his problem, they're not playing 'his' game. Both of these men think they can sit and bash and the group is supposed to do their will. Unreal!

Daniel has talked a lot today about America's Favorite, he probably thinks he will win. LOL

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I like Turner, Brit, Michael, Taylor, Joseph and Monte. The rest are just annoying in my opinion. I think Michael has played the best game so far. I think the others are annoying and a couple (Dan and Terrence) are delusional, and I hope neither of them will make it to jury. Bama they really believe they are playing the best game...wow