TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 7 - August 19: Archive through August 09, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
28m

Joseph went to repair the heart before Jasmine found it, and said he doesn't know how to make a heart out of M&Ms.. then said "dude where is there an ANT on me?!"

Team Ants often recruits other species in their ongoing war on hamsters #bykta

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Carey
@thecareyWo
·
36m
Jasmine with her cane in the pool HELP 😂😂😂😂 #bb24

https://twitter.com/thecareyWo/status/1556747936108646400

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
21m
#BB24 Dan tells Terrance about his and Nic's theory about Joe being a firefighter.

Terrance: I think he's a cop, yo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"With the Lays?"
@BBUpdoots
·
2h
The entire pre-jury made up of people who were absolutely awful to a person in the house from DAY ONE. They did not know her, they immediately judged her, and they excluded her. Now they’re almost all home watching her make jury. The definition of poetic justice.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
7m
Taylor

“I like looking at myself all the time. Im vain and I know it.”

She’s so adorable with that “extremely self confident but we love her anyway” Janelle energy
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB24 Taylor tells Kyle it makes the most sense for him to join their festie bestie trio - it will look like he's protecting Alyssa. Britt points out the game will start going fast now - they talk DE scenarios and how excited they are for zingbot.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
55m
#BB24
Brit tells Kyl/Tay/Mich on Day 1 Jas pointed to Tay's bed & said I don't like her.She's a boys girl not a girls girl
MIch says to be in the pageant world it seems like you would have to like girls
Tay says she was Miss Congeniality which means she's a girl that likes girls

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
43m
#BB24
Michael is telling Brit and Kyle that he warned Hayden before he came that BB twitter is very passionate and will look up everything people tweeted in prior years.
Brit says her sister is on BB twitter and warned her. Brit told her "I'm sure everyone is very nice"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
45m
Michael talking to Brittany about BB twitter - "people are very passionate" 🥴

Kyle asked if people cancel people - Michael mentioned Aaryn, "Julie eviscerated her and now she's a successful influencer".. he sad people are quick to forget but "she was going down and she pulled the whole state of Texas with her"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
41m
#BB24
Michael and Brittany think Christine from #BB16 was treated unfairly by the fans.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
32m
#BB24
Mich/Brit/Kyle talk about HGs letter to HOH (whether they are written at the beg. of the season or more recently) In M's letter Hayden wrote he watched his bday so its more recent.
Indy comes over & he starts to explain
BB you are not allowed to talk about production

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
5m

Terrance: "..all these stupid ass f alliances.."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
5m
Joseph goes on to tell Jasmine that he & Monte don’t have an alliance. They ALMOST had one that Indy tried to form but it never worked out

😆😆😆
#BB24

Joseph to Jasmine

“I don’t know WHAT Turner is thinking. I just pretty much tell him to wake up and thats it.”

Its like he’s using Jasmine to bounce inside jokes off of for our enjoyment lol
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
16m
#BB24 Terrance tells Jas that Monte is in an alliance w/Mike, Britt, and Taylor - who told him this.
Jas: wooow. Does Dan know?
Dan: absolutely.
After Daniel leaves they want Kyle out. They're never touching Monte. Jas asks if Tay mentioned her name? She didn't.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Janelle Michaux
@janelle_michaux
·
5m
Joseph done gone to the convenience store again.... Gathering all the intel from Jasmine and Terrance. They are telling him all their thoughts about the aliance Joseph is in.
I freaking love it 🤣🤦🏾‍♀️
#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB24
Daniel-This will change the entire game.
Terr-If we get Alyssa, we just have to lock it down with Joseph.
Dan-I'll give him my 1st child's name!
Terr-He & Monte don't really talk game like that, so, (silence)

#BB24
Terr-I was telling Ameer that you could beat that wall. If you do a reverse fighter stance, when you go forward, it won't put as much pressure on you
Dan-We need all the advantages we can get
Monte, that's a lot of weight. Michael can't play.

#BB24
Terr/Dan both think that the festie bestie twist will be gone.
They both want Michael/Monte OTB.
Terrance has a nom speech prepared if he wins HOH
Terr-I'm excited about this game now, bro. I have a new energy for it.
Dan-Jas was like, "Why TF wouldn't we keep you?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB24
Dan-You should've seen Turn smiling & laughing when I was put up as the replacement
Terr-well, he can keep on smiling
Dan-He can walk right on out of here with his stupid gimmick

Dipo

04-23-2002

#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB24
Just quick FYI. There is A LOT of drilling & building sounds you can hear on the kitchen cams. Sounds like metal work (not hammering)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB24
HG's who are still sleeping called out by BB to wake up & change their batteries in the SR.

Terr/Dan are joking about something. Hard to follow, they are laughing a lot. This is what I could understand
"Michigan? The whole state of Michigan?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
·
4h
Catching up on last night...

Jasmine uses EIGHT laundry sheets per load to smell nice but only uses half a flushable wipe per bathroom trip.

I see the potential correlation here. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
·
3h
It would never happen but I would laugh my ass off if Alyssa voted against Kyle thinking he was going and he winds up staying. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB24 Mike: today is about playing nice. I don't get why the other side of the house never includes me, like nothing. I won the veto so Jas' noms stayed the same. Never leaked info... I've never talked shit, well at least not personal. I can't fault for being fake, I do the same.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
· 2h
Posted 11:13am: Alyssa goes to storage to change her mic and hugs Kyle. Kyle says he's nervous to go into the back bedroom because of Indy. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
· 2h
Posted 11:26am: Kyle laying down in the BA. Brittany and Alyssa sitting next to him. Joseph sits between them. Indy showering and Jasmine at the sink getting ready. Alyssa and Joseph recalling Indy yelling last night at Joseph when he came to bed. #BB24 #BBLF

Posted 11:32am: Joseph says its going to be a journey every day and Indy tells him no that he's moving out (of Jetsons BR) because she can't handle it. #BB24 #BBLF

Posted 11:35am: Michael says (to the cameras) today is about playing nice but doesn't get why the other side hasn't included him in anything. He says he won the veto to secure Jasmine's nominations even tho that put his game in danger. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Taylor told us she was beat down so badly at the start that "the people who found me, who I decided to join, I will not turn on them until it's time to play the game against them"

hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Replying to
@hamsterwatch
and "Thursday's my revenge day"