TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 7 - August 13: Archive through August 09, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They are all in the hot tub, telling stories of their youth. Jasmine’s arch nemesis in high school was a beautiful, well-poised, perfectly dressed PAGEANT GIRL. Of course Jasmine won all the top awards, but was forced to choose between the top 2, because they didn’t want 1 person winning it all… so Jasmine graciously “gave” the girl one of her wins because the girl had been campaigning hard to win it… hmmm. I’m no Sigmund Freud, but…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Daniel was asleep (snoring) now he’s awake getting a pep talk from Terrance. They are going to try and rally some votes, they want to blame one vote on Brittany. Ugh, Terrance just told Daniel: “your boy is a MENSA!”
Meanwhile, Alyssa spilled the beans to Kyle about the big alliance, after Jasmine made her promise she wouldn’t say a word.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Terrance says he’s smarter than them, his plan to keep Monte/Joseph/himself on the block was “too good” to not be used. Terrance says he will make Michael pay for that. Well, I’d suggest Terrance actually WIN something before he starts planning revenge for a move that was NEVER gonna actually happen!
Jasmine wants to be the last female in the house (Victoria?!)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Terrance/Daniel’s big idea is to get Alyssa to vote out Kyle—it will build her resume, according to Daniel. He said one person out of any showmance has to leave, they’ll ask her if she wants it to be her or Kyle! Terrance just keeps gassing Daniel up. Then Daniel begins planning what great moves he’ll make next week when he’s HoH! It’s all so pointless, and Terrance knows it. Daniel is desperate to find a way to stay, and it’s kind of sad. But mostly it’s really annoying watching Terrance pretend he’s got any power whatsoever…

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 3:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Calimom - she's still just one of four votes they have on their side. Who else do they think they can flip from the LO's?

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I was watching this morning at 5:30am.

Jasmine was yapping at Joseph. She was telling him they want him to join them. Then he went up to the hoh where the LOs were all discussing plans.

He told them how she was saying to vote out Kyle and Jas said Alyssa was on board.

They were discussing all the possible moves. Jo's says Jas wants Michael, Monte, and Taylor gone.

I just hope Michael will survive the double eviction.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine thinks she has Alyssa, Indy, Terrance, Daniel, Kyle, plus herself makes 6. Then she is assuming Joseph will vote with them! I think Alyssa will choose Kyle over the girls group. Daniel will be gone, Joseph/Kyle won’t vote with them, Terrance is…Terrance, so really at best Jasmine has 3 members (at best!), herself, Indy, and *maybe* Alyssa? This upcoming HoH will be huge. Jasmine acts as if she will be fired up to win. We know she will be all talk…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Turner has said he can’t do well at anything that spins… Jasmine can’t do heights. Terrance can’t swim…

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
And Alyssa has no balance

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Miamiaow - they are desperate, aren't they? I had to come into the office today (and tomorrow - but my boss just told us we can WFT tomorrow instead of coming in), so I've missed the morning feeds today.

I feel like the early morning feeds are so much more interesting than when they first wake up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Late last night (BB time) Alyssa was talking to someone. Probably Kyle. They were discussing how Jasmine never washes dishes. Alyssa had to pull something really gross out of the sink that Jas had left behind. Then they were saying that Turner has never washed a dish in the house either. And how those 2 hate each other. It was starting to turn to bashing and the feeds flipped.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Who do they have to vote out Kyle right now? Daniel can't vote and Kyle and Michael can't vote. So that leaves Jas, Indy, Terrence and possibly Alyssa. Brit, Joseph, Taylor, Monte, Turner are all solid in LO. Pipe dream much??? But I must admit it is a hoot watching and listening to them spin their web and not notice all the bigger spiders around them. How have they not noticed? Thirty-some days and still NO clue...lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Michael should rethink wanting Jasmine in his ideal final 5. Jasmine and Terrance need to go.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I agree Sea. I don't know how much more I can take the inflated egos of those two. They sure do think they have this all figured out. They will be remembered for being clueless and not much more.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I hope Jasmine is the next to go. She in insufferable. As is Terrence. Who are these people and where did they find them??

Jbean

01-04-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbean a private message Print Post    
Jasmine…ugh 🙉🙉🙉 there was a rare moment of her laying on her stripped bed in an empty room, not running her mouth! I took a pic of the screen because I couldn’t believe it!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Daniel seems to get it and is resigned to being voted out. Then Terrance starts blabbing about all the votes they can get and Daniel dares to think it’s possible. Then he compliments Terrance’s amazing gameplay, which feeds Terrance’s overinflated ego, and it just keeps looping… soon it will be over. Jasmine just learned about the big alliance yesterday, she had to be told by Daniel/Terrance, yet she is telling others as if she discovered it all on her own. She was rather condescending to Alyssa about it, but Alyssa is SO much better at observing than Jas!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Daniel/Terrance sitting at the kitchen island, talking/plotting.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
What is the “big alliance”? If it’s the leftovers, why is it being referred to as the big alliance?

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Julie because those that aren't in it don't know it's name.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Daniel is actually interesting when he talks about his Elvis stuff. He really sounds like a stand up guy who is passionate about his work. Good talk with Terrence this morning, I was googling the people he was talking about!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Ok, thank you Scooter!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I liked Daniel at first until he acted like a big jerk and bully with Taylor.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Being from Memphis I had hoped Daniel would do better just because he is an Elvis impersonator. His IG page is really pretty interesting. But this is Big Bother and sometimes things seem like they are determined in the first day, or first hours. I’m sure he is going this week. Wish we could have a Elvis song, but I know that’s not going to happen.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
4 cameras on Taylor is 3 too many….just saying.