TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 7 - August 19: Archive through August 08, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB24
Jasmine & Indy are talking about social media presents & followers. Jas-Taylor is (inaudible) but, I think that might effect ours at least according to what he said
Indy-who, Daniel?
Jas-Yeah, it's not that we didn't like her
Indy-I felt opposite in the begging, but, then

#BB24
Indy continues-I felt like everyone deserves a second chance. We just don't vibe like that. There are 16 ppl in this house I'm not going to get along w/everyone.
Jas-Exactly
Indy-not talk shit about the way someone looks. Apparently, it was not just her, it was also him

#BB24
Indy-I have so much to do when I get out of here
Jas-My biggest thing is that everyone likes me, ya know?
Indy-Yes, same & I have 3 TV shows that I've written
Jas-what about
Indy-I can't say until after Oct 1st.
Feeds switch to all 4 cams on restroom

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
· 36m
Posted 3:26pm: Alyssa says her ex was cute but he liked to diminsh her self worth. That is why she all about makeup. Her ex would say his co-workers would comapre partners and he would say I have to come home to that, Alyssa says saying I was ugly #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Dolffica Johnson
@Dolffica
·
5m
This makes me hope--even tho it is overall not beneficial to the Leftovers' games--to make every eviction a butter beans blindside from here on out. Keep em comfortable and calm, then boom, they are sitting with Julie. #BB24

RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
· 11m
Jasmine: What about if Taylor was bullied, what if that helps her platform?
Indy: That helps. I don't think she was though
J: Mmmm, a little bit from what's his face
I: Daniel? Yeah, not from me though I never bullied her
J: Oh yeah, no we just didn't really care for her

#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
12m
Joseph said one of his loved ones was not thrilled with him going on #BB24 “It’s evil and manipulative”

Joseph “But it doesn’t HAVE to be that way!”

(Nor should it)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#BB24
Britt/Tay till having a very smart, deep convo about female empowerment, etc.

Britt-At the beginning, ppl were holding pageantry against u, however I was saying that it's a skillset that u have-Just like everyone else has diff skillset
Britt-so glad we're past that now

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
8m
4:27pm

Joseph and Taylor are trying to decide what their ‘mance name should be

Taylor suggests “JoTay” which I like WAY better. Can we change it up?

Taylor “You think people ship us?”

Yes, yes we do
#BB24 #Jaylor

Joseph says he ate too much of Taylor’s cookies and cookie dough yesterday and he shouldn’t do that. Goes on to say…

“You’re just WAY too seductive in EVERYTHING you do…” kinda a lil nervous tone to it
#BB24 #Jaylor

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
1m
I've been out most of the day - checking in now. I don't think I really missed anything game-changing. HGs taking pictures currently while Monte doing some food prep. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
2m
ProTip: If you’re about to be on the block and none of the votes you believe you have are having anything to do with you and you’re sitting by yourself because you’re a jerk and karma is a biddy … then you PROBABLY dont have the votes you think you do

DANIEL!
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
𝚊llyson.
@xoxofeedsters
·
2m
On feeds, Jasmine just told Brittany that Kyle is their informant because he tells Alyssa everything. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
12s
#BB24in280
Michael HoH
Terrence Joseph Monte nominated
Michael won PoV (OTEV) Saturday
PoV Meeting Monday
Kyle & Daniel will be renoms
Daniel will be the target.
Expect the expected this week.
#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
BOOZE DELIVERY

Joseph, Kyle, Turner are debating drinking it all,
Joseph: "there's no rule saying we can't.. everyone will be mad but that's a house problem"
Monte joined them

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
finally cheers-ing, three hours after the booze arrived

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
54m
Daniel to Brittany- The fact that he (Michael) is hearing us out is huge to me. I think he is a very smart player. Both of you think things through. Him saying "my mind isnt made up" means the world to me. That's a good thing #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
43m
There’s like two fans mad at Taylor because they wanted Joe & Pooch to be a thing. I love this fanbase so much 😆😆😆

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
5h
I enjoy Alyssa much more without Kyle. Given her history it's obvious she is looking for affirmation in men so she's tethering herself there. But, enjoyed her convo with Taylor- would love to see her navigate individually moving forward not just following the girls or Kyle #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.16am ...
Feeds Bot 🤖 #BB24
@Feeds_Bot
·
4h
Automated
Houseguests are waking up. 🌙🌅☀️

Feeds were down for 47 minutes (3%) yesterday. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cat
@BBHCATD
· 8h
Jasmine mentions Taylor wanting to come up w/couple names for her & Joseph. Drunk Alyssa verifies that Tay didn’t also ask for Kyle. She asks Joseph for a smooch. Says Kyle only kissed her on the cheeks, forehead & nose. No lips. Asks Terrance for backup.

8:8 1:17 AM PT #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
·
7h
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 33 #BB24

1. Terrance pushes for a Monte boot
2. Daniel offers Michael/Britt safety and his vote to keep noms the same
3. Michael plans to use veto
4. Michael catches Kyle/Alyssa cuddled in the Have Not Room
5. Taylor/Joseph discuss 'Jaylor'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.31pm ...
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
55m
#BB24
Terr-I got to play in OTEV, I gave up the victory! I gave up the victory! To try to make a power move.
I just can't respect the gameplay anymore, it's just whack. This is crazy, I just can't, it's stupid.
Dan-You make me sane. I need 5 votes, I have you & Jas.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
55m
Brittany asks Taylor about her “fauxmance” and if it’s actually real. Taylor says there’s a little truth to every lie. She said he’s really cute and she likes a summer fling.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
53m
Jasmine: "so you don't think OTEV's kinda - like I think I feel like we were best friends and like he just loved me so much that he just used some of my sayings a little bit" #JasmineStories

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
53m
Never have I seen a season in which people are so insistent on going on the block, and so angry about NOT being on the block. #bb24

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Terrance- That took the gas out of my mother f sails. Daniel- Same. Terrance- Who wants to play this now? Just cut the check. I'm over it. This aint about keeping no f word, it's about playing the game #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
51m
#BB24
Both Tay/Britt are targeting Terrance next week.
We still have Turner, Joseph, Monte playing for us next week.
Tay-I want to see another girl
Br-Do you think ppl r less or more honest when they're intoxicated?
Tay-Idk, less
Br-I really believe she wants a female to win!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
·
40m
Posted 1:30pm: Daniel tells Terrance that he needs 5 votes, and after Terrance/Jasmine then he doesn't even know where his other 3 votes could come from. Terrance says he's voting for Daniel to stay no matter what. #BB24 #BBLF

Posted 1:31pm: Terrance to Daniel in backyard: "I definitely am gunning for HOH, just for sh*ts and giggles." #BB24 #BBLF

Posted 1:32pm: Terrance says that if he wins HOH then he wants to read his letter alone, not in front of everyone else. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha ...
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
33m
Joseph is leaving a dead fly on the counter as a warning to the other flies 'this is what happens when you touch my onion'. #bb24

hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
34m
Joseph killed another fly, held it up and started humming 'Memory' ⚰️
he left it on display so his little fly friends will know what's coming to them
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1556747698836934656