TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 7 - August 13: Archive through August 08, 2022 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Bubbles I agree. I don't ever remember even one person ever refusing to participate because they were scared of heights etc. Not even the older ones. And that was like, what....15 feet in the air? And they had a harness!

Christmas begged to do the challenges. She didn't want to sit them out. She had 10 broken bones, 4 dislocated and had to have ligament reconstruction. She even needed donor cadaver bones. She had surgery while she was still in BB and several after. She was allowed to play a similar one that Jasmine hopped around in.

Jasmine is a joke. Christmas must be laughing her butt off watching her.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
If Jasmine can't or won't play the game because of the foot, send her home Big Brother!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
When Brendon and Rachel were still in the house during their season, I met one of his friends at a party I was at. (Brendon’s from my home town!) I asked the friend if he thought they were really in love. He said “no WAY! He’s just using her to get further in the game, it’s just a physical thing!” I had thought the same thing, but here they are, still going strong! I didn’t like her “Vegas” persona, but she has become a wonderful mom, without all the glitter/skin/extensions!

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Yes,ITA Jasmine should be an automatic nominee if she doesn't want to play or be sent home. I don't like her lying around and asking people to care for her or run errands. And I won't miss that inflated southern accent in the DR either.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And have two kids. Brendon is doing a residency in Alabama and they even made a reality show of their move from California. They made 15 stops across the country and each involved working with some sort of non profit. Great experience for their daughter. Rachel produced the whole thing too. She does casting and they have a podcast too.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I loved Rob and Amber on Survivor too. He was working on the Celeb Home Renovation last year and had Amber and his daughters on too. So nice to see them doing so well. This year Rob is on full time on the Home Renovation show as a construction helper on Friday nights. Nice to see him so happy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jasmine should have gone home long ago. Currently, she has less of a medical issue than Turner or especially Brittany. But Brittany was also told other than no bath, no hot tub or pool, she is good to go, including competitions, even with 6 stitches being required. But Jasmine is the one still milking her condition and exhibiting her sense of entitlement. As was pointed out on a webcast, she does nothing and she could sit and fold towels, at least.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
They say...there are more successful marriages from BB than Bachelor/Bachelorette. Add Christmas and Memphis, Danielle and Dominic, Beyleigh and Swaggy C, Victor and Nicole, Tyler and Angela (engaged), Claire and Derek (bet they will get engaged)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But I don't think Kyle and Alyssa will join them..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
lol I HOPE not. Those two are....ikky

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Sea, are you sure? Maybe Alyssa could move into Kyle's parents house and learn tic TOC moves.🤪 I really liked Kyle, so maybe his game will be better if they do not proceed in the showmance, but I hope he doesn't get heart 💔.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
He seems so immature… the only way he describes Alyssa is “hot.”
She has many more qualities than that, but he never mentions them. I’m actually wondering if perhaps he’s actuLly not attracted to girls? He seems very awkward and… to me he seems as if he’s being forced to pretend and it’s just not happening, but what the heck do I know!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I really need Jasmine to go next. I just can't with her anymore.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Booze delivery!

6 beers, 2 bottles of wine

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Terrance/Daniel gloating about getting Michael to not use veto, and they evict Monte. Daniel leaves, Turner comes in. Terrance starts tries to sway Turner, who of course pretends to be surprised and “on board.“. Daniel leans in to ask Terrance if he wants Jasmine’s chicken wings for dinner, then he leaves. Turner mentions Daniel won’t look at him nor talk to him since Nicole left… tomorrow will be interesting! Daniel was saying they only need 4 votes (to evict Monte), and “so far “ they have 6!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
That’s not enough booze for 12 people!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Turner is telling Michael about the delusions of Terrance and Daniel!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Michael’s response: “Gosh, they’re SO confident! I have never told anyone I would do that. The most I said was it would be a big move…”

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Earlier, when Jasmine was pressuring Brittany to convince Michael to not use veto, she told Britt that when so many people want the same thing it’s no longer one person’s HoH, it’s “the house’s” HoH. Britt said it was almost like a threat…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Indy/Alyssa in their room. Indy crying over family and the almost-boyfriend at home. Alyssa was “almost” crying… of course they blame it on their upcoming periods!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Win your own HOH Jasmine. It sure did sound like a threat.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jasmine's Dad's favorite song is I Believe I Can Fly by R. Kelly. The same R. Kelly who was just sentenced to 30 years for sex trafficking.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine/Terrance “attempting” a conversation in Jasmine’s room… these two sound like “who’s on first?” They are so bad at listening and speaking clearly… Jasmine is “fed up” with Indy’s bossiness, she had to leave the kitchen. She told Ter “things would be different if she came at me like that in the real world… I don’t PLAY, you know?” Holy cow, if there’s anyone more bossy/demanding than Jasmine, I’ve never seen it!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Daniel is in the HoH, pleading his case to Michael, Britt is also there…

Risca76

05-12-2011

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Taylor Joseph Kyle and Michael are in the bathroom talking about what they will say tomorrow when Michael puts up Daniel and Kyle at the veto meeting. Michael has decided he’s going to use the same words that Daniel used when he put up Taylor during that veto meeting first week. There’s all talking about how epic it’s going to be… Including saying things like “next year on 25, they’ll be saying remember when Michael said that during the Veto meeting?”

They’re planning how they think the show will start for Wednesday.they think it’ll be Monte and Daniel's argument with Taylor sitting in between them eating a bag of chips.
Apparently production has asked that that be a “thing” now, Taylor with chips.