TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 7 - August 13: Archive through August 07, 2022 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I want Indy, Jasmine, Daniel OUT ASAP. I didn't initially want for them to boot Terrance and Kyle. But they are becoming equally insufferable for me. Out of the rest.... Michael deserves to win. Allyssa needs to go soon. But so far, I wouldn't mind any of the rest winning.

Things can change though. Up until last week I was rooting for Kyle for final 4. No way now. The Alyssa fixation is so annoying. His whole perspective of the game had become skewed in general.

Kyle speaking to the cameras revealing his gameplay... While enjoyable when they do it ... He is just cringy. Maybe being a tic-tok "performer" contributes to the weirdness?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brittany and Taylor talking about the game, the house, life....like self-aware grown-ups.

I love their friendship. And unlike the other women, their conversations don't make me want to stick forks in my ears.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jasmine asked Alyssa if she would get her chapstick and water. Alyssa got them, and refilled the water bottle before she brought it. Jasmine asks her where she filled it. Alyssa says in the sink. Jasmine says can you fill again from the outside cooler, I like that better.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am so glad that they are keeping a feed on Brittany and Taylor. I could listen to this all night.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Earlier Jasmine, Alyssa, & Indy were discussing past relationships. Jasmine mentioned her former boyfriend was… “like Joseph.” She said “what is he? Iran….er…” Indy quickly said “Middle Eastern.” Jasmine said her former bf was too, “OMG, I wonder if they KNOW each other, what if they’re FAMILY or summpin’?!” Indy and Alyssa quickly tried to say Florida is a LARGE place…they changed the subject quickly…. This from a girl who calls herself “a successful social influencer.”
I hope she only influences the chicken wings she eats on the reg!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The Joseph-Taylor ship name is TayJo. They are experimenting with different ones.

There is no other ship name.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jasmine and Alyssa using the camera to take a selfie... the way Jasmine was over Alyssa's shoulder... reminded me of Magenta in Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I have seen Jaylor on twitter .

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Most of the time, I hate showmances. Like Kyle and Alyssa. Ewww....Manufactured showmance.

But....when a showmance comes together organically, like Jeff and Jordan, Brendan and Rachel, Jessica and Cody...I don't mind as much.

Like Joseph and Taylor.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I saw that too, even Taran mentioned it, and was not comfortable with it, lol!

It sounds too much like 'jailer' - which, as far as relationships go, no one really wants to be a jailer, haha!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine doesn't mind struggling with her foot to get in the pictures, what a surprise. (BB gave them a camera).

I always wonder why they need a camera when they are on camera 24/7.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Totally should be JoTay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I thought Brittany had to get stiches, did she or did they just glue it back together and put a bandaid on it?

Just saw her and it looks like a small bandaid, LOL.
TIA

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ohhh, JoTay...that is good too - sounds like OKAY! Haha!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Dipo I heard Brittany say she received 6 stitches.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Definitely better than Jaylor.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine and Indy tell Brittany that they have Michael's back. Alyssa too.

Brittany playing this perfectly. Says she needs to talk to Michael about the decision. Talks about how tough it will be. She is feeling them out, but making them think they are getting info out of her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brittany is playing the: 'I haven't talked to ____ yet', when we all know that yes she has! LOL!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Alyssa & Indy leave, Jasmine stays to try to get Brittany to convince Michael to keep Daniel in the house…. She’s relentless. No matter what Brittany says, Jasmine isn’t having it. It’s as if every future muffin depends upon this! Over 1/2 an hour later Brittany is able to make a getaway.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Has Jasmine mentioned what she will do if next comps are the Endurance Wall or the rope with the disc going around in a circle slamming into something? Will she refuse because of ankle or fear of heights? Ohhhh, what if it's the Slip and Slide...will she just scoot on her butt??? lol She already used the fainting spell. What's left?

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I remember when Jeff & Jordan, Rachel & Brendon and Jessica and Cody were made fun of for their romance…relentlessly. Especially Jessica & Cody because Cody was not popular.

You never really know what will happen after the show.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, I usually read all of the posts and just lurk, but I too wonder what they are going to do with Jasmine on the comps. They can't just let her skip over them for the rest of the weeks and only do the questions and answer ones. I know Christmas got hurt in the house too, but Jasmine doesn't even seem to want to get better and will milk this as long as she can. I will be so angry if she is taken to the end for an easy win. 😤

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Trouble in paradise continues:

Joker's BB Updates #BB24

Posted 6:18pm: Kyle tells Alyssa that she says little things that are lowkey jabs that bring his ego down. #BB24 #BBLF

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Maineiac, I loved watching those as well. I love seeing all their kids. I follow them on Insta. My fav is from Survivor, watching Amber and Rob fall in love was my fav thing of that season

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine should only be allowed to not participate in a comp if the DOCTOR orders her to not play. If she just chooses on her for whatever reasons, she should be an automatic nominee!