TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 7 - August 13: Archive through August 07, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OH, and I'm hearing that TERRENCE who is on the block, came in second in the veto comp after throwing the comp to Michael.

Terrence threw a veto comp thinking that it would result in getting Monte out. People who will sacrifice themselves thinking it will get someone else out is a pattern that has repeated, and failed. But they keep doing it anyway!

Terrence is giving Daniel his knowledge of what defense lawyers and prosecutors do, not knowing that there are two lawyers in the house.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Terrance was alone on the backyard couch, telling us “your boy is about to make a power move, it’s gonna happen and it’s gonna be BIG.”
Daniel soon joined him and they immediately began bashing Taylor. They think they will evict Monte, and were gloating about having FIVE solid members. They are assuming Kyle is with them. It was disheartening to hear Terrance telling Daniel about something Taylor had said, after he told Daniel he said “and I was thinking like, B-word, get the F outta here, we don’t need you…”
I know he’s trying to relate to Daniel, doing his usual mirroring schtick, but it was said with such disgust, not at all playful or familiar, it just gave me instant creep vibes.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Terrence and Daniel have no clue.

LOL Hwest. She is an interesting woman for sure that Jasmine!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Daniel is a sour grape - all the time. Terrance is sleazy. I think it is the right move to get rid of Daniel. Michael will just need some BB luck going forward.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Terrance has been nothing but a disappointment.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Monte and Joseph did play it well by being first to sit down with Michael. I know he had already celebrated and started discussing with Brittany, but they gave him assurances and a solid feeling and several people let him know about Jasmine and Michael claiming victory and working others to join.

Michael was smart to speak to each person. The same names came up from each. Indy jut played non commited, will vote how you want but had been claimed by those wanting Monte out now.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Taylor cracks me up with the heels and her ripped shorts and bathing suit. I will say I have never seen anyone do that before.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They keep talking about how hot it is. Up here in Northern California, it is a beautiful day with a high of 79!

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Why does Micheal need luck? Is he the first LO to go? If so, why, because he wins everything? What is the feel coming from the LO’s?

Jimmer, many of them have been a disappointment for me.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
It’s 98 here in Studio City.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think Michael and Brittany are playing against a house full of people who do not know BB.

Terrence is a great example since he is getting Daniel all hyped up that he's not being evicted.

This would mean that Terrence, Joseph, and Monte would remain on the block.

Terrence tells Daniel that 'Joseph is on board'.

On board...for what? He would be on the block, and not have a vote. On board for staying on the block? Uhh, not by a longshot.

Indy, Alyssa, Jasmine....also flotsam and jetsam.

The only way Michael can lose is if they all realize that they need to gang up to get rid of the comp beast. I honestly think they do not have the tools or skills to do it.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
For me the arrogance of someone calling themselves “your boy” or “your girl” puts them at the bottom of my list.
The only thing I like about Terrance is his shirts.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Down south saying your boy or your girl is just a normal thing maybe it’s my generation. It’s not a negative thing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Terrence thinks that Indy and Monte are in a showmance. Also, he's going to talk to Taylor and let her know that Monte 'doesn't even see you'.

Terrence thinks that Michael not going to use the veto, but he has no reason to think this. However, he is playing his game as if Michael is not going to use the veto.

Out. Of. Touch.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Fan3 when they say that it makes me laugh. Mainly because it's usually the ones who are not at all America's favorite thinking that they really are. I really have changed my mind about Terrence. I do not like him at all.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Fan3, I agree it’s common talk in the south.
I see arrogance as someone calling themselves queen. Lol

Clearly all the non LO’s aren’t catching on to the big alliance in the house. That actually happens almost every season.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Terrrance can go next with Jas following him the next week.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah I don’t like Daniel, Terrance and Jasmine. I usually have a soft spot for the older players but Terrance is just mean and obnoxious. It’s not a good look and I, clearly wrongly, hoped for something completely different from him. He’s not at all what I expected.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Indy keeps saying that god is her “sugar daddy”. Monte is trying to explain that this is inappropriate but Indy doesn’t care because “it’s fun”.

Michael points out that BB could start an episode with that quote and some will think it’s funny and some will be offended.

Julie Chen Moonves will be SO jealous.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Josh Martinez was the one I remember most saying “your boy” about himself whenever he was in the D.R. That’s why I dislike hearing the phrase… I didn’t care for his personality, his constant crying, pots & pans, and his game strategy was one of the worst! If he’d been in F2 with anyone other than Paul, I bet he would NOT have won that season!
PSA: neither Josh nor Terrance are MY boy!
I would claim:
Dr Will, Jeff Schroeder, Jason Guy, Jason Roy, Eddie McGee, Kaysar, Eric Stein, Dan Gheesling, James Rhine, Tyler Crispin, Donny, Steve Moses, Tommy Bracco, Ian, Victor, Derek Xiao, Kyland, Xavier… and from this season—Michael. Some more than others, And I’m sure I’m forgetting a few, but THESE would be able to include me when they claim to be “your boy!”

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I agree Jimmer, not a good look! The is no reason for the hateful things he is saying.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Terrance/Jasmine eating at a small table in the backyard. They are both VERY LOUD eaters! She was talking and eating at the same time, Ter had to ask her THREE TIMES to repeat the sentence she was saying!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I had I initial hopes for Nicole and Terrance, which have been dashed. Was neutral on Jasmine but that was quickly lost (and finding out that she calls her husband "Poo Poo".. no. It might be endearing in context of their relationship, but I just don't want to hear it.)

Daniel was not a favorite and he has dropped. Indy is just kind of out of synch.

I liked Kyle and don't hate him now, but the cringeworthy Showmance and theory about a reboot of the cookout make it hard to root for him.

Turner has been a surprise in a good way.

Taylor was already under attack from jump.. At the front door. I see how her natural confidence, her feeling good in her body and strutting a bit (and good for her!) Is putting some who have body issues off (especially Jasmine who has issues as she shovels down the food while claiming that she never eats) and I have thoughts that maybe she should dial it back for game play, but, NO! There is nothing she could do to win certain people over and she is not what needs changing.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is getting body work done when she is done with BB… no wonder she snacks all the time and eats junk. She plans on getting lipo, love handles removed, etc. I’m assuming she won’t change any of her bad habits and (like a co-worked of mine), within a couple of years she will look just like she does now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Indy telling Jasmine, as they lounge by the pool, not washing or folding any towels, that even though they haven't done anything here, it's still 'a lot'. Gosh, Imagine the work people are doing who are actually trying to play BB. While these guys lay by the pool being dragged along. Because they're worthless.

Indy hopes that people on Instagram love her, so that she can make money off of them (I made up that last part).