TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - August 6: Archive through August 06, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, video of ... COOKIEGATE
@normalgirlvibes
·
43m
Mike is me watching 😂😂

https://twitter.com/normalgirlvibes/status/1555594254235361282

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
25m
Michael to camera- I feel okay with the alliance right now. The biggest concern is I think a lot of the biggest threats are in this alliance. I dont want to look back and wish I had taken a shot earlier #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
26m
Michael- Taking a shot at the alliance is going to obviously fracture it and leave us in a 6-5 numbers situation where one of them wins HoH on the other side and numbers are back even. That's only if I keep the rest of the alliance intact, which is unlikely #BB24

Michael- I love Taylor. There is no way she is going up or going home this week. Daniel is complicated. I've been saying since the beginning it would be smart for us to align based on our position in the house but I dont think he agreed #BB24

Michael- I love Indy. Indy would be a great person to sit next to in the final two. On a game level, I dont think a lot of people want to see her win. I definitely dont want to see her going home this week #BB24

Michael- I really like Jasmine but I do see that she is playing a lot harder than she is letting on and I dont think I'm included in those plans necessarily #BB24

Michael- He (Monte) also has volunteered to go up as a pawn. If he goes up and something happens and he goes home...not mad about it #BB24

Michael- I like Alyssa. I do think that she is a good liar. We will see what we can do moving forward but I dont plan on getting her out this week. I love Kyle. Kyle is probably the person I talk the most game with #BB24

Michael- Do I want to risk Kyle going home this week by putting Daniel up? Not really but if I have to put up Daniel...I dont know #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
23m
Michael- I love Terrance but similar to Jasmine, I think he has got things going on that I am not a part of, which is obviously a concern. Turner, no way am I going to target Turner this week #BB24

Michael- Brittany is the other person that I would love to make it to the final two with. We have had a final two since the beginning of this game #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit (41)
@Whitless256
·
41m
Brittany has just told Michael that she is a hypnotherapist. And she has assured him that she has not been hypnotizing the house. Michael does NOT return the favor and tell her he's a lawyer. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
30m
Alyssa to Jasmine- I dont think he is going to put you. I think he is going to put the boys. He said he doesnt know if you would be medically cleared to play in a veto and he doesnt want to put you in a situation to put your game at risk. He wants a pawn #BB24

Jasmine- And then he is going to backdoor Daniel and Kyle? Alyssa- Yeah. I think that's what the plan would be #BB24

Alyssa- If Daniel and Kyle play in veto and left it the same, that's not the worst thing that could happen. Jasmine- Then you would get a big target out. Who would it be? Alyssa- Monte. I want Joseph here. Jasmine- I want Joseph here. Indy- I'll follow whatever you guys do #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.11am ...
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 5h
Michael- He (Monte) also has volunteered to go up as a pawn. If he goes up and something happens and he goes home...not mad about it #BB24

Michael- Brittany is the other person that I would love to make it to the final two with. We have had a final two since the beginning of this game #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
32m
adoptable anipals 3.01pm for nominations

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
38m
#BB24 FEEDS are BACK!

Michael nominated Monte, Terrance and Joseph for eviction.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.35pm ....
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
33m
Alyssa to Jasmine- He (Kyle) came in here last night and we were cuddling but kind of moving around, being flirty and touchy but we were making noise. Indy- Next to me. Alyssa- Indy was like "stop, that's disrespectful". She's right #BB24

Jasmine- You said that? Indy- Of course. I'm sleeping. I'm going to have people touching each other next to me? Alyssa- He feels so bad. He hasnt even looked at me today. I think he feels embarrassed #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
30m
Jasmine's ranting about muffins, and Turner, and touching things with "nasty ass hands that hasn't showered for an entire week" and he never cooks or cleans, and he wouldn't hand her a chapstick #JasmineStories

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
·
13m
Posted 4:54pm: Michael said when Turner fell (during HOH) it looked bad. He was afraid he would not get back up. Alyssa was so scared. #BB24 #BBLF

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
#kkkyle has been trending today. :-(

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
40m
12:45am Turner/Taylor/Joseph talking about the fact that Kyle/Daniel could win POV, Monte/Jo/Terrance would stay on the block, Terrance would go home and Daniel would try to backdoor them next week

So Joseph is definitely aware
#BB24

Sad part is that’s the SECOND worst way the week could play out (I strongly suspect Michael would like to evict Monte if he feels he can get away with it)
#BB24

12:53am

Joseph “Hopefully Daniel isn’t on Jury”

Taylor “Daniel on Jury? Oooof” (as if to say that would be really bad)

Turner was also there
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
·
58m
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 31 #BB24

1. Monte/Joseph/Terrance nominated, Daniel Target
2. Kyle expressed fears about an alliance similar to the cookout due to diverse backgrounds.
3. Michael/Brit/Tay game planned for future weeks.
4. The Baked Good wars continued to escalate

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
· 2h
Posted 3:00pm: Jasmine tells Daniel and Terrance that Taylor is working it. Terrance says like a ho on a stroll. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Quote Tweet
Whit (41)
@Whitless256
· 19m
Seems like every comp there are new injuries. Not just Jasmine's ankle. Taylor's legs got all scraped up in the mermaid comp. Jasmine fainted. Brittany coughed for two weeks. Turner got banged up in the HoH. Now everyone got cuts from OTEV. Get your act together, production #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB24
@bigbroaccess
·
1h
I am also not confident he is using it. He seemed like he was already trying to start the fake Terrance target talk.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Updates
@BBrotherUpdates
·
50m
Terrance to Taylor- what's up with the Lays?
Taylor- they ( DR ) tell me to leave and come back with them #BB24

feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB24
@bigbroaccess
·
1h
Apparently Joseph did well (first back every round) but then couldn’t find one and got out. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
44m
7:37pm

Taylor “Why have I always been such a target for you?”

Daniel “The Paloma situation. You aren’t my target anymore.”
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
44m
Michael told Joseph that Terrance told him at the comp "you have to win this, we'll talk later, are you ready to play?"
they figured he wants to start some tension between Michael/Joseph or Michael/Monte, to send one of them home

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐢 🐨 Krystal 🐨 🐢
@lalalalickit
·
34m
Joseph said he's caught Daniel/Terrance/Alyssa talking multiple times and that they may have booted Jasmine & Indy out of it.

This after Brittany told him earlier that she's seen Jasmine/Daniel/Terrance in multiple conversations.

😬😬😬😬😬
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
30m
I’ve said it from day one. Terrance’s best friend is the person he’s talking to. When he talks to Dan he bashed Taylor. When he talks to Taylor he bashed Dan. Same with what he’s doing with/against the boys. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"With the Lays?"
@BBUpdoots
·
30m
Daniel and Kyle discussing an approach to stay off the block. Daniel wants them to offer Michael and Britt safety next week if the twist continues. #bb24