TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 1 - August 6: Archive through August 06, 2022 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I don't know who is worse with the noisy chewing, Jazmine or Joseph.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Pets!

Veto Comp Time!

ETA - False Alarm!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yes to Joseph as well. He eats so fast. He is a fast chewer and it is noisy. The worst thing about Jasmine for me is she eats with her hands and picks at the food.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Smartfood popcorn, Cap'n Crunch, Doritos.

A gourmet food-fest suggestion from Jasmine.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Black bag of Smartfood Popcorn, yellow box of Captain Crunch, red bag of Doritos, Jasmine snack mix recipe that will change your life.

I am dying that she described the things by the color of their bag or box. LOL

Jinx Rosem HAHAHAH

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I knew you were watching, thought you'd appreciate it.....and....you did!! Haha!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine must go lay down for a while. All this sitting up, talking and eating has tuckered her out.

Someone on Twitter described Jasmine as 'Landscape Mode'. Appropriate.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Laying down has been delayed by people talking about Jasmine's hair, so she is currently in 'Portrait Mode'.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is still claiming she’s a natural blonde…. JOSEPH is the one who pipes up to ask if she colors her roots, since her roots are brown. She delays, then slowly says “yeah…”. I rarely see her vertical, and I’ve never seen her using root cover up. Just seeing how needy she is, I’d bet money she would require help, or at least another set of eyes to cover roots amongst all of that hair!
Has anyone seen her color her roots? It would require standing for quite a while in front of a mirror…

In the car room, Terrance/Daniel are bashing all the others, and trying to figure a way to keep Daniel. Daniel keeps mentioning how “stupid” they all are, and how he and Nicole used to wonder what this house would be like if they had people who actually played the game! Said by 2 people who were evicted pre-jury…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
While the bashing session goes on, and Daniel is planning on job opportunities once he leaves, the “people who can’t play the game” (Michael/Kyle/Brittany) are up in HoH strategizing, just like actual BB players DO!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Terrance has apparently offered to throw pov to Daniel, but Daniel is not playing. Jasmine already talking about throwing it. Just hand it to Monte and Joseph...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I noticed Terrance keeps saying “we” when talks to Daniel… why bother snowing him when he’s not even going to be on jury? He can talk to Daniel and be a friend, but it’s mean of him to act as if he’s gonna “savior work for” Daniel, only to sway right after veto. He’ll shrug and tell Daniel sorry, I tried… such a floater!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I completely agree with Brit. I do not trust a woman or a man based on gender. I support women when they deserve my support, not simply because we share some physical traits. I know far too many narcissistic women who get support when they lie and ruin men simply because it's in fashion to believe their claims. Actions determine my support, not genitals.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Michael and Brittany are talking about not sharing their studying with other houseguests, and all I can say is:

THANK YOU!!

Finally! It always drove me nuts when the entire house would study together and help each other remember things. Like, why would you do this? Why help your competition?

So, good on them. Michael and Brittany know how to play BB.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
According to Daniel none of them know how to play BB. He said he did not come in this house to teach people how to play.

It is just comical how he thinks. And Terrence, the strategic person he is, just keeps saying mmhmm. SMH

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Also at the beginning of the game Daniel said he was a "Superfan" who had watched every TV season but he had only watched live feeds for one season. So in my book he's not a "Superfan" and clearly does not know everything about BB.

Kyle is spinning out. He does not want to go on the block - ever. he is blaming Terrance's snoring for his lack of sleep. My goodness when I wake up in NY at 6 AM these people are still up and about. He is doing dumb Tik Tok dances. He is acting like an immature, horny middle school boy.

Losing it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Hwest, Kyle is losing it. He is the poster boy for thinking with the wrong head.

He didn't want a showmance, now he is consumed by it. To the detriment of his game.

Oh, well. At least Alyssa is perfect for him, together they are dumb and dumber. Jasmine said something earlier about them having babies by this time next year.

Oh, dear god, no! They cannot procreate. They barely have two brain cells between them. What would their kids be like??

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Daniel whispering to cameras: 'I want to stay. I want to win HOH. I want Pandora's Box. I want Nicole back in here'

LOL

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
Terrance interrupts daniels convo with camera. Daniel says Terrance got him going again. There is always a way out of not going home. And Terrance says who would have thought the old guy would have all the good ideas. Or words to that effect. Lordy..🤷‍♀️

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I really liked Daniel and Terrance in the beginning, but they are really dark souls

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taylor has been called to the DR and she is hosting the veto comp.

They should be getting on with it soon. I want to do other things.

Terrence tells Daniel, 'stick with me, I got....mumble mumble...'

For no reason, Terrence suddenly thinks he is a mastermind.

They heard me, lol - we have animals - veto comp underway!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
3:02 Animals

VETO

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I have no words. Just going to drop this.

Forest Tred
@foresttred

Terrence just said “Taylor is working like a hoe on a stroll” #BB24

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Oh I thought he said a "Hoe on a Pole", but either way that was a disgusting thing to say.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I really thought I would like Terrance. He disappoints me more every day. I would like to see him go before Daniel, then Jasmine and Indy.