TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 1 - August 6: Archive through August 06, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’d be happy with most of these HGs winning, (the ones still in the house), with the exception of Jasmine, and maybe Terrance too. Jasmine has sat out comps she was eligible to play, she’s demanding and ungrateful. Her social game is non-existent, and she’s not a fun HG to watch on feeds. She is always lying down, eating, and complaining. She adds nothing to the show!
Terrance hasn’t won anything thus far, but people enjoy his company. WE see that he just goes along with whomever he’s speaking with at the moment. You can’t do that and also say “my word is my bond “ he gives his word to more than one person! It’s not going to last much longer, and the jury will compare notes to either be mad or be in awe of his gameplay. He needs to win comps if he ends up in F2 against Michael, Monte, or Turner. The girls need to win comps too. I can’t wait to see what happens when the Leftovers start targeting each other. I’d be ok with a Monte or Michael win. They both keep their focus on the game, while getting along with others AND winning comps!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Poor Kyle is telling Monte about how much Terrance’s snoring is affecting him. He is considering moving up to the Have Not room! He said he is depressed today due to losing sleep because of the snoring.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I wish BB would make beds off limits from 10am-10pm. I see chairs around that house that nobody has ever sat in! Yet every sits on/lies IN other peoples’ beds! I would NOT be able to do that nor tolerate it in MY bed. I’d have to announce it on Night 1, so people wouldn’t take it personally if I asked them to not crawl under my covers!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine/Alyssa in their bedroom going over scenarios. Jasmine is considering “throwing” the veto comp to avoid having to make a decision… Alyssa tells her to wait and feel it out when she sees what the comp is. Jasmine doesn’t want Turner getting mad if she throws it. Hahaha, I think Turner would be fine (at least THIS week) if she threw it. Once he gets over the shock of her actually playing and winning something, that is!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Kyle is in the HoH, talking to us about current situations and his thoughts about the players and the game.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, now things are starting to get interesting. :-)

Monte is currently on Michael’s radar. If Monte, Joseph and Terrence do not win the veto, Monte could be taken out this week!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle in the HOH room camtalking to his family and crying like he's telling them he has a terminal disease.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Kyle wants to pitch the idea of getting JASMINE evicted! She’s sneaky and she lies easily, he doesn’t trust her. Ugh, what a waste of an eviction THAT would be! I know Michael will not use his HoH to evict Jasmine…

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think they need to get Daniel out before Jasmine or Terrance or Indy, even Alyssa... just because he is the most likely to win HOH. Granted most of the pairs have someone that can be voted out, but this twist will end.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is hard to believe that Kyle is a 29 year old grown ass man. Crying like a little baby.

Ha, he just said 'I'm such a baby'.

Yeah. Calm down, Kyle.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
What did we just witness?? Lord have mercy. Yeah is he really 29 years old.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The way Kyle is acting when he is not in any danger whatsoever, makes me think that once his is on the block, he will absolutely lose his shit.

He is now talking himself down off the ledge like he's a coach at the football game.

Now reciting some affirmations.

Anyone who didn't know this is Big Brother would think that I am watching people in a asylum.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle is now tik tok dancing to apparently re-center himself.

This is so weird to watch.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kyle just went from a near-death experience to the greatest New Years Eve party in the Universe.

Is BB giving them drugs for real?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’d love for Jasmine/Indy to be roommates with Terrance. Indy cannot tolerate losing sleep!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Kyle said he’s never been so tired. He’s running on 2 hrs sleep due to Terrance’s snoring.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Kyle will come up with any excuse to not have to be on the block, even tho he knows he would be safe. For all of the genius of the Leftovers, this is the problem with them. They all came together for a common cause, yet don’t really trust each other. Seems they are all aboard as long as it’s somebody else taking the chance, but not themselves. Joseph seems to be the most trusting or at least doesn’t show his doubt as much. Monte willing, but skeptical. Taylor really has no other option but to trust. Kyle doesn’t trust at all. The rest just kind of playing it by ear.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Mamapors: be aware—Jasmine just said she needs to eat soon, her stomach is growling. Be ready to change screens if you are watching feeds and want to avoid seeing it!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL Calimom. She hid some chicken wings last night, so I am guessing they are on the menu unless someone ate them.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is giving way too much info. The she does not need the money will be used to evict her soon.

She has an agent and an attorney.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Bbpeach....of course nobody wants to be nominated. Nobody will do this in fear of being a Marcellas. I don't blame them, especially with this house back dooring people.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh Joe just said they are hammering that shoutout thing, so they are telling them in the DR to tone it down. Good on you BB.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl indicated that Kyle had been talked to in the DR about his Cookout comments. I'm thinking he may be very concerned about that combined with no sleep.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This season of BB is breaking all the players.

First Paloma had manic episodes, then Nicole melted down, Daniel had a tantrum on live tv, Kyle went from a crying jag to a crazed rant, and broke-footed Jasmine is losing her mind over muffins.

They really got a diverse group this season! Very breakable.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jasmine lunch menu, chicken wings, there is no rice, so a PB&J on a hot dog bun.

I will not be watching her eat it.