TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 1 - August 6: Archive through August 06, 2022 users admin

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah I've watched all the interviews and all of them have been about how she treated Taylor

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
How can next week be jury, since there are 12 in the house now..even it's a double eviction, that's still 10 not 9

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
9 in jury, 2 finalists = 11

There will be 11 after this next eviction.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is so petty. She needs to go home. Terrence stirring her up was also childish. It was a darned muffin, make some more.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
THEY HAVE A PEN??

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Mascara..and Jasmine is maaaaaaad! Guess Terrance told her it was Turner who started Muffingate...she is seething

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I can not watch Jasmine eat.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I can’t stand to HEAR Jasmine eat… “slurp/chomp/smack/slurp/talk/chomp/smack/TALK/slurp”
and, as always… “what is goin’ Awwnn?!”

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else tired of Jasmine saying “does that make sense?” Sometimes it seems like she ends every sentence with it.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I have noticed she says that a lot!
I’m more tired of hearing Terrance say “you know what I’m saying?” “You hear what I’m saying?” “You get what I’m saying?”
Sometimes he says it in the middle and at the end of a single sentence… I’m just worried others will start saying it, as they pick up each other’s vernaculars…

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Yup we are in a slump. I was enjoying muffin gate but now it's time to move on.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I am enjoying not many cuts to the feeds this year. (BB Canada has very poor uptime feeds. it is quite annoying). BB USA needs better casting (BB Canada has BB USA beat by a mile), NO MORE SLOP (BB Canada had 2 or 3 days of slop this year. No one missed the slop. Canada had a great season. BB USA please stop the stupid twists and let the HG's play the game! BB USA please bring back live HOH competition on the Thursday eviction. (BB Canada started this awful policy. They rarely show the HOH live and the "live" Thursday Broadcast is live to tape so when the feeds come back you miss a lot.

BB Canada is the only BB with similar style to BB USA. They should look at each other's games and take the best from each other - not the worst.

But really BB USA needs different casting goals and policies. That would go a long way to giving my favorite summer show a much needed "lift".

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
With every passing day Terrance is less and less likable. If we can get him out this week, I’d be happy. More so than if Daniel left.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Seriously? Terrance told her??? I bet Production is mad at him too...would have been so funny, if Turner and Jasmine on Jury panel and they show the clips on finale night. Thanks for ruining the fun, Terrance. SMH

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Terrence was angry because Turner touched or moved one of his hats. He retaliated by telling Jaz that Turner ate her muffin and in turn gave Jaz a reason to spread some venom about her festie bestie. There is no love lost between Turner and Jaz.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't mind either Terrence or Jasmine leaving before Daniel.

They need to rethink the eviction hierarchy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Turner and Jasmine have been picked to play in the veto comp.

LOL

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
oh good. Although I prefer Daniel to people like Jasmine, he can win comps so it probably is in their best interest to get him out now, while they can.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am glad Nicole is gone but this is a week where I may only want to see eviction night. The shows are set to tapes of I may fast forward thru…..The thrill is gone today , waiting for the next big blindside, surprise.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Terrence is this years version of Derek F which =‘s 🤮

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh at Jasmine last night—she was in the bedroom with Alyssa & Indy. She was SO proud of herself for thinking of a way to save Daniel: she said “what if Daniel wins veto and doesn’t use it?! Then we can choose who to vote out, and Daniel will be grateful to us for ‘saving’ him!” It was a LOT of “what ifs” and of course today it all goes out the window since Daniel won’t be playing for veto… but for a minute last night, Jasmine was acting as if she’d solved the mystery of the Sphinx. They were SURE Michael and Company hadn’t thought about that scenario… meanwhile, the Leftovers had of course gone over EVERY possible option!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So 5 out of the 7 playing are LO. The only two are Jasmine and Terrence, who neither are likely to win. So on the surface it appears they will be able to play this week out how they want.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I said on day one that monte will win this year. I believe it more and more every day. I think bb gods decide who they want to win every year and do everything in there power to make sure it happens…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think luck and the emotions of the jury have more power than anything. Maggie’s win was because her friends had more members on the jury. Jordan Lloyd was more well-liked than her opponent, even though she hadn’t won much, she also hadn’t hurt others’ feelings/ego. Josh won because the jury hated Paul. Times have changed, Evel Dick would never last in a BB house these days. He won a lot, but his lack of social skills would no longer be tolerated. Daniel isn’t near as abrasive as Dick, but his volatile outbursts on certain HGs will not be rewarded. Jury management is just as important as comp wins, but each season we have players who proudly let their tempers fly, expecting to earn respect for their “honesty.” It isn’t a smart strategy, especially if they’re up against a comp beast who was also cordial, such as Kaycee!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Monte is currently on Michael’s radar. If Monte, Joseph and Terrence do not win the veto, Monte could be taken out this week!