TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 1 - August 6: Archive through August 05, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I hate to admit this, but the house is kinda boring without Nicole.

We are left with Jasmine, Indy and Alyssa for comic relief. And they're not doing a great job.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I would like to see the veto used and Jasmine put up.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
Rosem4243…..what we are left with are those 3 pieces of furniture that need to be removed. But for those really attempting to play and win, a good choice to take to the end. But I don’t think any of them should even get 2nd place money.
As much as I dislike Daniel, he’s playing, but his mouth was his downfall, and his early associations.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Ok I'm bored now with them lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Daniel and Kyle at the kitchen island looking all sad and despondent. Even Joseph feels it.

Daniel says they don't have the backyard, there's nothing to do.

There is a malaise in the house. They need a game, or and idea or something. Houseguests in the past have come up with entertaining things.

Taylor is hanging out in the Jetsons BR with Michael, Brittany, Indy, Alyssa and Jasmine.

I had to point this out because it is so rare to see Taylor in the midst of a group.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
The very reason I didn’t want Nicole to be evicted is because I knew the house would become boring, especially when all that is left are the “left overs”.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yayadeb, at the moment, Jasmine is leading a discussion of cookie dough.

This is the level of discourse in the BB24 house.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Give it a bit and it’ll be exciting again.

I’d like it if Daniel played for it like underdogs in the past. I mean, I remember rooting for Frankie to win his veto just because everyone else wanted him out, and I wasn’t a fan of his very much.

Hang in there, everyone! I promise there will be fun again! Lol

That “showmance” will be way more fun when it ends…and it will. I want to see Alyssa PLAY. I had hopes for her from what they showed of her and her family and their *book*.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I complained so much that they took the feeds down for no reason.

Sorry, BB!! Please put the feeds back. I promise I'll never complain again!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
When Nicole was in the house, I changed cameras every time she was on. All she talked about was how wonderful she was, how everyone always loved everything she did, said, cooked, and wore. She was too much! Then she began making up stories which weren’t true, that was painful to watch. Jasmine is the one who needs to go next, she adds nothing to the house/show. I like how Daniel has settled down and is talking and laughing with all of them.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am glad Nicole is gone but this is a week where I may only want to see eviction night. The shows are set to tapes of I may fast forward thru…..The thrill is gone today , waiting for the next big blindside, surprise.

Yayadeb

08-12-2021

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yayadeb a private message Print Post    
Rosem…bless you for watching the live feeds, I have Paramount+, but have no desire to watch the live feeds. I do enjoy reading the comments.

And if Kyle is trying to protect Alyssa, vote her out first. Don’t need that nonsense.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Alyssa is making me laugh. She is so cute.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Terrance/Daniel talking in the bathroom lounge area. Terrance (lying down) mentions how dirty the area is. Daniel says he thinks people are realizing how much work Nicole did. He says from now on he’s only going to wash HIS towels (Nicole washed loads of ALL towels.) Then he says he wants to help clean up, but then he says “naw, screw it, it’s not MY job!” Hmmm… perhaps THAT’S why the house is a mess, eh, Daniel?!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Now Indy joins them and it turns to bashing Taylor…

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Ohhhhh Jasmine is in HOH with Michael/Brit and they are talking about Daniel and his reputation outside the house. Taylor said there have been some HEAVY suggestions that he will have problems when he get out. Then they cut away...they were talking about him in jury throwing them a vote, and they said maybe only to do damage control. Sounds like the DR is leaking some stuff

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Feeds are so boring I'm probably the only one who caught it..nothing on Jokers or Hamster

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
That is the assumption I have had this season Christiii.

In older days, production used to let houseguests sink themselves. From what I can tell, not anymore. They let them know when they are coming off badly which is why I think Nicole was sobbing 2 weeks ago after a DR session.

They also now seem to cut away from conversations that will hurt them further.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily caught it at 8 11.
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1555753772508270592?t=qOJjNKmp7JNG7dyDuERNhw&s=01

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Dang it! Can't get the Twitter to become a link😢

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Maybe that's how Taylor has hung in there as well as she has.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I mean the damage is done..the diary room warning sure didn't stop Nicole

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
During the Convo they wondered if he still had a job

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Brittany- He (Daniel) may not have his job when he gets back. Taylor- Yeah. There have been some heavy suggestions where the outside world is rallying, and I'm worried for him #BB24...

Copied it from BB Daily

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
It is dumbfounding how Nicole did not change her ways after allegedly being warned. She is sure paying for it now in the couple after interviews I have heard.