TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 1 - August 6: Archive through August 05, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph is very pro-Leftovers. Easy for him, since he and Monte are at the top of that totem pole for some reason.

Michael, Brittany, Taylor and Kyle are the ones who have talked about being on the bottom, so they are aware.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Why does Joseph think he needs to give Michael so much advice on what to say?! Joseph talks too much.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm not disturbed by anything Kyle said in that clip. Anyone who plays this game now has to be aware and looking for another cookout to happen. Same way they look out for a boys alliance (successful in the past). The leftovers have not been as smart as the cookout in that it seems they keep hanging out and making it obvious they are working together.

and jasmine and that boot. Oh my! She is going to jack up every other joint on that leg with how she is walking. It's a boot. Put some weight on it already!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
In any 7 person alliance some will rise and some will fall. They probably have been the best big alliance we have see in that they do consult, they do listen to each other. And I love their diversity.

I just want them to hold on till the Festy Bestie thing is over.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, I love this 7 person alliance as well.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I also love all 7 of them. It's gonna break my heart when any of them get evicted.

But like all Leftovers, we have to decide when it's time for them to be thrown out. They were great, saved money and got us through several days of meals, but then, we have to toss them before they start to smell and grow hair.

It's the Circle of Life.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taylor is now in the HOH room talking to Michael. Looking fabulous in a tight pink dress. They talk about the nominations, Michael fills her in on the plan and tells Taylor that if something goes sideways, like Daniel being picked for veto and winning it, he would put up Jasmine and Turner

Taylor is getting to play BB!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taylor leaves to go get either Turner or Monte.

I think those two are the last of the HG to have their HOH meeting. Then we will have noms, probably within the next 2 hours.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Turner comes in, dressed in the opposite of Taylor's ensemble.

Plaid pants, hoodie up, slippers, possibly sleepwalking.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Michael, trying desperately to keep Turner awake, tries to talk about the nominations.

Turner sleepily interrupts asking if Michael was enjoying the HOH bed.

I'm sure that if Michael said, I'm putting you up, he would just say: That's fire.

Michael asks about a muffingate update. Turner describes the muffin-cookie in the bag with water.

Michael says, okay, that was productive game talk. heh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Conversation ends with basically nothing being talked about. This was just a formality.

Monte or Brittany is next. Not really necessary to have a formal talk with Brittany since they are F2 and knows what Michael is planning, but everyone must get a turn!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brittany comes in, Michael downloads his convos, Brittany nods, because she knows everything.

This is still a nice, fun conversation anyway.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They talk about plans for next week when Daniel is gone.

When and who strikes next within the Leftovers? The agree that they need to keep everything together until after this next eviction.

Michael brings up Kyle's concern about going on the block against Daniel, also concerns about Alyssa.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Michael says this was the perfect HOH to win. Monte offered to go up, Turner offered to go up, there's a clear target....

Brittany agrees, and they are both feeling pretty good about their games going forward. Cautiously optimistic.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Do they think since there are no have nots this week that it's going to be endurance.

I'm trying to listen while I work, lol. I can't change cameras.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
No one has figured that out yet that I have heard Mimiaow. But also for the past few years the first jury comp has been endurance. So they may figure that out.

They better show it on the feeds!!

Beffylou

04-21-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beffylou a private message Print Post    
okay, y'all, hear me out. After watching the show last night I'm trying to figure out what is just missing these days.

I think Julie is just tired and doesn't care anymore. CBS obviously doesn't care anymore.

They aren't showing the live HOH's. Julie's exit interviews basically suck. She doesn't hold them accountable. Heck even last year she was more ... engaged (I guess is the right word).

I'm just feeling like something is so lacking.

Jbean

01-05-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbean a private message Print Post    
Rosem, omg Turner and “that’s fire”! Everything is fire! 🤣🤣🤣

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They are invested in the wrong things.

For example, the whole showmance sequence could have been cut out, and they could have showed us the HOH. The HOH they played last night would have taken 15-20 minutes tops. I have non idea why they have stopped showing HOH on Thursday shows.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jbean, even the other HG are saying it now.

Groupthink takes over very quickly in the BB house.

Beffylou, I think CBS spent almost their whole budget on The Challenge, to the detriment of Big Brother. I do not watch The Challenge, have no interest in any reality TV that does not have live feeds. I am annoyed.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I'm with you. I would much rather have had an HOH comp instead of a showmance segment.

It's really a nomance. or a situationmance. I'm not really feeling any chemistry between Kyle and Alyssa. it's a conveniencemance.

Someone on Twitter called it a Mayomance, and I lol'd.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Been listening to Nicole interviews all day. Unlike Pooch, Ameera and Paloma, she seems to be owning most of what she did.

I have heard her say she did bully her, she over reacted to what Taylor said to her in the bathroom about going home, and about the "private part" comment, she says she should not have said that.

She is still saying she was influenced by her alliance, BS by the way.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jason Guy had Hannah Chadda on who asked Nicole some pretty tough questions. Hannah is one of the cookout members that she and Daniel said hoped they like them. It was obvious to us and Nicole that Hannah had no love for her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 👀
@Spoilergirl1
22m

Terrance, Joseph and Monte are nominated. #BB24

Who do you want to see win the VETO tomorrow?

Beffylou

04-21-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beffylou a private message Print Post    
Totally agree with the invested in wrong things. The showmance is only there because the DR basically pushed him (from what I heard him say on the feeds).

<sigh> BB is still my summer show tho