TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 1 - August 6: Archive through August 05, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It is going to get interesting going forward for sure. If Monte, Joe, and Terrence are on the block on eviction night, I can see them taking a shot at Monte. They would not have the votes to keep him. Only 3 of the 7 LO would be voting at that point. No way Terrence goes. So lots at play this week.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I think I saw pink ceramic swan with 2 party hats on camera 3.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, my. I've been reading spoiler girls Twitter thread.

From reading it, it seems that Kyle IS using the "cook out alliance" purposely, as a strategy to save Alyssa, and not from paranoia, like I thought.

She said don't be surprised if he pushes for Monte or Joe to go this week.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm at work, and won't be able to watch the clip for a while, but it's the clip where Kyle talks about targeting the minorities. So, I can't comment on it one way or the other for the time being.

Link to Kyle's pitch to Michael

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Grooch - yeah, Twitter is all over this, that's why I said, it's not a good look for him. Optics is everything these days. I'm sure he believes it's strategy, but many viewers won't see it that way.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Around 8 a.m. on camera 3 they showed a pink swan or maybe a flamingo wearing 2 b day party hats. I just went back and you’ll see them at 10:02.a.m.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
what is the deal with the swan?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Around 8 a.m. on camera 3 they showed a pink swan or maybe a flamingo wearing 2 b day party hats. I just went back and you’ll see them at 10:02.a.m. Are they always in the room and I’m now just seeing them. Sigh.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran's podcast is up and he says he has "muffin" updates, LOL.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I’m watching it now, Dipo, and I think there may be more than just a muffin update. I hear that COOKIES are now involved.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taran is enjoying muffingate more than any normal robot.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, walking around like Dr. Gregory House !!!! (Taran's muffin update).

OMG, Rosem, I haven't heard about the cookies yet.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Aren't there have nots this week? Daniel just commented he thought he was going to be a have not so he over ate chocolate last night.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I read on twitter no have nots this week.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I looked at the clip of Kyle. There is nothing that he said that was derogatory about the minorities, only recognizing that like all men, or all women, or whatever you have in common, they might band together and form an alliance?

That seems fair after the "cookout", right?

It's too bad that people will take this the wrong way.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am listening to Terrence pitch to Michael in the HOH room and it is painful. Terrence is just clueless about this house. He’s is also delusional about the recent past, claiming that he was asking people if Taylor was really a threat last week, and that they need to think it through.

I did not hear anything of the kind, and Terrence was ready to evict Taylor until the last minute. He, Jasmine, Alyssa and Indy are completely useless. Flotsam and jetsam.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Someone (tptb) better help Jasmine learn to walk with the boot. I’ve been in boots several times in my life. First I was never given a cane to assist with the boot. No need for the cane. She’s not bending her knee when she walks, why? With ever step she takes she’s messing up her hips. Lastly she needs to be wearing a shoe on her “good” foot when she’s wearing the boot.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Michael sorta kinda alluded to the possibility of Terrence going up, left it open.

Now Daniel arrives, still mentions Paloma leaving (Paloma wanted him out, and probably barely remembers him).

He congratulates Michael, Michael asks how he’s doing…small talk about the eviction and game. This will be a very superficial conversation since Daniel is the target.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Kar I think some just look for problems when they do not really exist. He did not say anything that was remotely racist. WE all connect with those we have the most in common with. Are women sexist because they want a woman to win? Of course not, anymore than men are wrong for wanting their Bros to win. This is a very diverse group and I don't see race as a factor for any of them.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, I am just so upset about Jasmine's cane usage. I don't understand why the doctor doesn't tell her. It is causing damage.

Daniel pitching that he has Michael's back and he will stop saying Michael is going to win. He really wants to make jury.

I'm just glad next week is not double eviction and Michael wouldn't have been able to play.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Daniel you are groveling. You have called them stupid and clowns for over a week now.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Karunna I agree - I don’t think Kyle was being racist at all.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Alyssa is next and starts with the usual small talk that is completely meaningless.

Another conversation that is only valuable to Michael, not us. Haha

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Whoa, immediately throws Daniel under the bus.

Effortlessly!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 05, 2022 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Alyssa with the boilerplate: do you put Daniel up right away or backdoor?

Taking way too long to say it compared to what I just typed.