TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - August 6: Archive through August 04, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.38am ...
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
44m
Taylor is letting Terrance know she's not happy with him ("and you told them you're with them?") but I'm not sure he actually realizes that. He told her he wanted them to think that but he and Jasmine aren't really with them. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
43m
Alyssa to Joseph: "Nicole keeps saying she's playing an honest game but she's lied to me like 5 times..."

(there was another word at the end but I'm not sure if it was 'today' or 'this week' or what) #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
40m
Jasmine is asking whose half bagel is left in the kitchen. No one knows who it belongs to!

Taylor - Take it (the bagel) because someone took your muffin!

Jasmine- I'm still investigating - see I don't do that to other people.

Taylor does the Law and Order intro music #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
39m
Taylor wonders to Monte and Terrance if Alyssa could be the muffin eater. She said it would be Alyssa's revenge for Jasmine making Alyssa do everything for her- "i'm eating the f muffin!" #bb24 #MuffinGate

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
38m
Taylor thinks the nominees should be able to choose the music on their eviction day.

Terrance says yeah, it's like your last rites 😭 #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
40m
Alyssa to Joseph/Michael- It's not the best thing for my game to keep her (Nicole). I am going to have to take the consequences after. Indy doesnt want to listen to me now #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
38m
Alyssa- We are going to be on the wrong side of the vote if we are not doing that (evicting Nicole). Jasmine- I am okay with voting Nicole out. I'm just saying Daniel is going to f aim for this HoH and there will be hell to pay. Alyssa- On us? Jasmine- Everybody! #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
35m
Nicole tells Daniel it's funny that she poured her heart out to Alyssa and she said there was still time, "do you think I'm stupid?" #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
36m
Nicole and Daniel agree (yet again) that no one but them is playing properly. They agree the only people who have ever played properly are Dan, Derrick, Xavier...Daniel adds Kaycee and Cody. #bb24

and then Nicole adds Franzel. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
33m
Nicole and Daniel are agreeing that this definitely isn't because Daniel used the POV knowing his BFF would go up. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
32m
#BB24 They've officially flipped Indy - who doesn't like this idea as it will most likely lead to her being evicted eventually, but she's in and will be voting to evict Nicole.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
13m
Feeds are down - they normally come back again before the show. Used to be they would all get locked down in the HoH room for several hours - not sure that is still how it works (we would watch them all go to the HoH - now it just cuts with they all over the house) #bb24

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
· 30m
Last moments before the feeds cut, Indy tells Nicole she tried(to push to keep her) & when she gets out she’ll see. #BB24 Michael tells Britt it’s a done deal, B says Daniel knows now he’s been moping around. Michael “can’t say he wasn’t warned”

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Andy Herren
@AndyHerren
·
3h
Everyone is saying that Jasmine is overreacting about the muffin but I’d like to remind you all that on my season Helen evicted Jeremy solely because he drank her red wine. I’ll never forget the look I saw her give him when he admitted it. I knew he was F. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
2h
Nicole says “please don’t let a man win this game”

Jasmine says she’s going to try her best and she does Indy’s makeup.

Nicole asks if Jas/Indy are still voting for her to stay or if they’re voting with the majority. #bb24

Jasmine- No one has talked to me today but Taylor.

Nicole says Michael/Brittany aren’t voting to keep her but yesterday when Nicole asked Michael he said he WAS voting to keep Nicole #bb24

Nicole- I just find it crazy that majority of the house wanted Taylor to be out. And now it’s straight down the middle. And it’s crazy that Monte told me that you guys (Jasmine/Indy/Alyssa) don’t trust me

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
2h
Michael and Brittany are doing their thing in the storage room. They’re talking about time durations of comps in seconds.

Michael says if it’s down to him and Brittany in a tie breaker he’d write down one hundred billion so she wins no matter what. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.44pm ...
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Daniel- You getting Terrance to switch his vote too? Joseph- Yeah. Daniel- Nice. Just remember one person gets the check. Joseph- I know #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2h
Daniel's telling Kyle that 'everyone's a sheep here and no one wants to play for themselves, they want to give the masculine big guy the cheque'.

He says F3 will be Monte/Michael/Taylor and the guys will cut her out. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2h
Someone comes in, Daniel gets up to leave, Kyle says 'can we have another sec' and Daniel says "Oh, do you have any other lies?"

"I'm a sitting duck, I'm alone. Why are people playing this dumb game?"

He thinks pretty highly of himself. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Kyle- From conversations I heard today, it's people that I didnt expect to vote Nicole out. That's where I'm going. We still are besties. If Nicole goes... Daniel- She is going. We are on the block next week and I go home. You know that's the truth. If I dont win, I'm out #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha ... Muffingate continues ....
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
·
4h
Posted 1:30pm: Kyle says I was sleeping. Jasmine says now it went from a half to a quarter (her muffin) she will find out (who ate it). Kyle says he did not eat it. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
sometimes effective: let me tell you what I can offer you
rarely effective: wahhh not fair, don't do this to me, you're being stupid

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.55pm ...
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Daniel to Kyle- No one can tell me to my face. I have zero power, zero numbers, and no one can say "your girl is going home". Those are called (w)itch boys. They cant say shit to me. Joseph is the worst f liar in this house, right next to Monte #BB24

Kyle- I just wanted to let you know where I'm at. We are not done. Things can change moving forward. I still want to compete, I want to work with you. I dont know what I can say. Daniel- You can play for yourself and use the vote for your own voice #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
2h
Kyle already saying he doesn’t want to go OTB, he's afraid people will see him more of a threat, Daniel is alone. Michael assures him that he’d stay over Daniel #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Daniel- I will see you for a drink next week, that's for damn sure. Nicole- It's just not how I wanted to go out. I didnt want to start the bullshit. Daniel- You didnt start anything. I dont want to live with bozos like this #BB24

Daniel- Class act whistling Another One Bites the Dust. Monte. He is playing the best game. He can make sheep herd #BB24

Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom13
·
2h
Daniel has blamed absolutely everyone except himself. The person responsible for putting Nicole OTB in the first place by using his veto. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 3h
Joseph- Dude, I'm not lying to you. Daniel- I have been lied to all week. I was lied to about the Ameerah vote from you two. Everyone has just been lying. We all cant split the check. Everyone is handing it to Monte or handing it to Michael #BB24

🧁🕵️‍♀️ Jasmine's Muffin Investigation | SMEG | ☁
@girl_smeg
· 3h
Daniel (shaven) has a meltdown in front of Joseph & Michael.

Daniel: You're winning the game (Michael). You know that.

#bb24

https://twitter.com/girl_smeg/status/1555301480164233216