TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 1 - August 6: Archive through August 03, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine says that she will check with everyone before the vote, but that she probably won't change her vote, she will be voting Taylor out.

Jasmine thinks Joseph will be voting Taylor out.

Alyssa says they're all on the same page now, so that's good.

Michael asks if Taylor pitched to her. Alyssa said they talked about Taylor joining her and Indy, but nothing Taylor said made any difference.

Yeah, ok, until Kyle lets you in on the real plan.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole complains about Brittany always lurking and bursting in on every convo, but SHE’S the one who is most guilty of that!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If Jasmine is using the cane with the wrong arm, I'm really surprised Britt hasn't said anything. She once broke her ankle and had to wear the boot.

The only thing that makes sense to me then is that the DR and Britt have said something and Jasmine is just going yo be Jasmine.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole, counting votes to Michael: "You Turner, Joseph, Spencer...who's Spencer? Oh, I mean Daniel."

Did Nicole forget the name of her own homie?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Michael mentions that the girls don't want to be on the wrong side of the vote. Nicole says that this makes her very sad.

Oh, she has no idea how sad she's gonna be.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That is not the first time she has forgotten Daniel's name HAHAHAHAHHA

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Math is difficult for Nicole today… when she was talking with Monte, she mentioned someone being close to another HG. She said “they’re one of her #1s… “
she thinks there is a way to have multiple #1s?! That’s why she had to choose between her two BEST friends last week, and that’s not to be confused with her OTHER best friend, Daniel! (aka “Spencer?!”)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole comes into the bathroom where she sees Daniel aka Spencer taking a shower, she loudly screams:

ARE YOU TAKING A SHOWER??????????????

I think she may be losing what is left of her mind.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Nicole, Paloma, Alyssa, Jasmine and Daniel are very delusional when it comes to how they have treated Taylor. I really thought that I would want a Nicole/Daniel F2 after watching the first episode of BB24 but that soon changed when I watched them be so hateful towards Taylor. Paloma started it and they have continued to keep the bullying and the lying against Taylor progressively get worse. They will be shocked when they leave the BB house and discover that we all watched what really happened and how they treated her. Taylor and Turner for F2.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Joey’s talk with Terrance was basically throwing Taylor under all the Chicago 🚌 busses. Why??

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They are slow walking Terrence into thinking voting Nicole out is his own idea. By tomorrow, they will have him convinced. Joseph will have another session with him tonight.

This way, they can blame it on him later and make him a target of the other side, which will keep Joseph and Monte safe.

It's a short con. Heh.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It may come back to bite them in the butt later on down the line in the game, when there's less people in the game and they end up on the block against Terrence and they need Taylor's vote.

And they already have Terrences vote. All Terrence wants is Monte to come out and say who to vote for. Terrence wants cover for his vote.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
"I signed up for a Summer house .. and I ended up in a Mexican Telanovela" (Indy to the cameras)

Indy is waiting for a sign from God to tell her what to do because she is getting mixed stories from everyone...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jasmine has the hoodie .. and sunglasses... and is laying down..

Once again she is horizontal ..

We should have a timer on her to determine how many minutes a day she is upright...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Various Leftovers have been meeting in the HOH room, plotting and planning how to maneuver the votes the way they want them. Joseph, Kyle and Monte are in there now.

Indy has interrupted at least twice, asking Joseph for help with dinner prep. And also to move his stuff out of the way.

He tells her that he's talking to Monte right now. LOL, like she's a little kid that needs to go away while the grown ups talk.

Indy leaves and plotting continues.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She was as bit rude to Joseph. Get your s*** out of my way, I am cooking LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph says that he will tell Indy that Nicole told him she would put her and Alyssa up, and he had to vote Nicole out to protect her.

Sure, why not.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I thought that Indy was quite rude, and she's not in an ideal position in the house right now.

And she does not realize this. Which means she is bad at BB.

I mean, she just walked in on 3 guys talking in the HOH room, and her concern is not that they are plotting, but that they are not helping her with cooking or they are leaving their stuff around.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So Kyle says he will tell Alyssa he is voting out Nicole. If it gets back to them he know he can not trust Alyssa.

So Kyle, no more need for the sweatshirt??

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Nicole is planning next week.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Turner arrives and reports on Nicole's ridiculous pitch.

Mama, her plan for next week is to put up Turner, but Turner is not her target. Well, who is? Jasmine? Who? Supposedly Taylor will be gone, so who would be Nicole's next victim?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
And after telling Turner she would put him up, Nicole asks for his vote. She has lost it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now Turner has the ammo needed to get Jasmine to vote Nicole out.

Monte wonders if this might be a setup, but I personally do not think they have the intelligence to even think of a setup.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I love this alliance so much.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Me too, Mama. They really strategize in a way where everyone is in the loop, everyone gets a say. They communicate covertly and successfully.

They also know that after tomorrow, the lines in the sand will be drawn and the alliance will be exposed.

I want all 7 of them to win, and it's going to kill me each time any one of them gets evicted.

I don't think this has ever happened before.