TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - August 6: Archive through August 03, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jacob Emmanuel
@JakeNakel_Pen
·
47m
Kyle caught thinking I & twirling his hair in the shower. LMAO. 😂😂😂😂
#BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
17s
Nicole says DO NOT RESPOND to her text message with 'k' - it's so disrespectful

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
·
5h
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 28 #BB24

1. Alyssa/Kyle showmance continued
2. Michael/Brittany considered endgame scenarios besides going with Joseph/Monte/Kyle
3. Jasmine's scooter was taken away 🎉
4. Daniel said he'll call everyone out if Nic goes
5. Nicole is 41 years old

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.48am ...
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Nic-I told Kyle, poor Kyle, you're going to be friends w/all these ppl forever but, you have to realize that they're playing #BigBrother
He was like, "OMG, am I being played?"
Jas-Is that a front?
Nic-No
Dan-He's such a nice guy, he doesn't realize

Jas-Yesterday Kyle asked me if we were voting Taylor out & I said, yeahhhh, if that's the plan. He said, he didn't know because he was hearing things

Terr-It's Taylor all day long. If Monte comes to me, & tries to change it up, I'm going to tell him go w/his 1st plan, go with his gut

Jas-that's what my daddy said

Jas-I was so mad when she (Tay) was up there last night. I wanted to shove this (her cane up in the air.)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
Jasmine “Im ok if i don’t get down to my goal weight. Its less about what you weigh and more about what you look like in your clothes.”

No its not

Also im literally typing this with a Twix in my mouth
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Tay-explains how gut wrenching it is to wake up & see your suitcase in the SR. They don't show that on TV. You question every move that you made. When you see that suitcase you realize that you're just another player in this game. I will pack all my stuff for the 3rd time

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Tay says she trust Terrance not to hurt her before jury.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Taylor says the only people she truly loves in this house are Michael, Britt and Joseph. Joseph is so nice to everyone, Tay hopes we give him AFP.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
59m
#BB24 Tay is listening to the convo downstairs - they're asking if there's more wheels in the world than doors... Tay lights up because she started this convo yesterday and is firmly team wheels...

So I ask... Are there more wheels or doors?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
38m
Jasmine: "ever since I've had the boot, thing is a whistle, I don't even know how it's not swollen"

she was told it's because she's using her foot now and not just letting it hang there

Jasmine: "oh" #JasmineStories

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
37m
Daniel: "so tomorrow will be three weeks since you hurt it?"
Jasmine: "no, no, tomorrow will be starting my fourth week"

#JasmineStories 🤪

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Taylor- There is no way there is anything Nicole or Daniel could say to Terrance that is going to make him vote to keep Nicole this week. It makes no sense. Nicole and Daniel treated Terrance like a child last week, sitting him down and telling him he didnt have the votes #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Taylor- If I dont win HoH, I will be a have-not. If I do win HoH, Brittany is going to be a have-not with Michael. That makes me so sad. There are three people in this house that I really love and have connected with. Brittany, Michael and Joseph #BB24

Taylor- Joseph is cool with everybody here. You guys better make him America's Favorite Player. He deserves that by far #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
57m
Taylor- I will stay in this house, I will play in the HoH comp and I will win, and that room will be mine. I will send Daniel home #BB24

Taylor- Indy is only being nice to me because she is certain that I am going home #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 1h
#BB24
Taylor offered coffee to Daniel.
She left the kitchen
Daniel to Nicole-this coffee isn't made right! It's too strong or something
Nic-I know, I feel like we're drinking straight espresso!
Add water & it's better! boom!

Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
32m
Daniel & Nicole think the coffee Taylor made was too dark. OF COURSE THEY DO!!!
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
20m
Indy's begging production to put a blender or mixer in the storage room and she promises to only use it in there so it doesn't interfere with the mics, and she 'won't let the kids touch it'. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
Michael told Indy she should do a shoutout on the live show, 'someone please send us condensed milk!'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
15m
Joseph- Are you going to say you are not voting for Nicole before or after? Kyle- I think tonight. Joseph- Me too. Kyle- I already dropped hints with Alyssa. I am like "I dont really care either way". Joseph- I'm going to start dropping hints with Indy and Jasmine #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
14m
#BB24 Tay thought she would come into this game like Rachel or Janelle - a pretty girl who beasts out. Instead she's just hiding in corners. But maybe she'll get there. Britt doesn't know what to do with herself today, maybe she should just chill and not talk, like Turner.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
A ✨
@aliyuppp
· 19m
I think Kyle, Joseph, and Taylor just insinuated that they keep getting called into the DR to get promoted on showmances #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.31pm ...
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
25m
Joseph to Kyle/Taylor- The speech...I want to give you your...in other words, when the possibility of Nicole going home comes out, I want it to come from Taylor not even because I'm trying to be petty but she gets that moment #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
22m
Brittany- I have been going with "not sure" (about the vote). Kyle- I dont think any one of us want to be the first switch. Joseph- Monte and I will make the first switch. We are going to talk Terrance. That will go through the house. Terrance talks to everybody #BB24

Taylor- Did Michael ever tell you about Po's Pack before it was exposed? Brittany- Right before...like when it was going to be. Taylor- I dont want to dwell on it. He was in a tough position too. I think I probably would have done the same thing, so I dont blame him #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#BB24 talk #BB23 ... Mike thinks/hopes he will be friends with Claire. Nicole thinks she and Big D would have been partners in crime. Joe thinks he would have vibed with Chaddah. Indy would have begged to be in the CO. All love Azah.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
20m
Taylor- All in on the three of us (Brittany/Michael/Taylor). Brittany- Me too. Taylor- Like we said last week, everything that happened before... Brittany- Things obviously very much change. Ameerah wouldnt have gone home if that (Po's Pack) was a solid thing #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
6m
Nicole wants to talk at Monte today in case there's a tie vote 🍿