TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - August 6: Archive through August 03, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
frill 💝 taylor
@NULL_cmd
·
14h
Monte and Joseph calling out Taylor for how many bags of Lays she leaves open 😭 #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
5m
I can't get over this 'Taylor's too emotional to be on jury' nonsense from the guy who spent almost a full day pouting, crying, and yelling when he didn't get his way. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
Terrance about Brittany: "I just never met nobody this politically correct"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m

#BB24
Kyle is cautious when Monte and Joe say they have great relationships with Ter and Indy and Jas. They want Dan and Al out next.
Michael says that leaves them with no options. He asks if Kyle and Dan have a sort of working relationship
Kyle says for now but they'll BD Nic

#BB24
Michael asks what options Dan will have after
Kyle says none so he's an option
Michael hasn't felt like Dan is excited to work with him. He's open to it but doesn't seem like Dan is
Kyle says he's the same way
Michael says if Kyle wins HOH then Dan is protected

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Terrance about Brittany: "I just never met nobody this politically correct"

Just before Terrence said this, Britt was coming into the yard and Daniel said "F#$& Britt!"

He already told her off after the veto meeting using the same F word.

Daniel has a serious problem when it comes to women.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12m
#BB24
Terrance is telling Michael it's teetering between Nicole and Taylor and he doesn't know what to do bc he wants to go with the house.He thinks the girls would keep Nic and the Taylor side is him, michael, brit, turner and he's trying to figure out Kyle

#BB24
Michael asks if he thinks Monte wants Nic out would Joe do it and then it wouldn't matter about Kyle
Ter says yes
Dan comes in so talk stops
Dan leaves
Michael-when people are concerned about numbers letting people know he it could be
Ter says if it came from Monte

#BB24
Michael and Ter agree it would change things for a lot of people if Monte said to get Nic out. They both say it would be the best thing.
Ter-hey it would be three weeks in a row

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 12m
#BB24
Jasmine has made up a poem about her "scooty-booty"
The first three lines.
Do you want me to share it or do you feel better not knowing it?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB24
Sigh. I feel it's my duty as an updater.
Here is Jas' poem
Dear Scooty Booty
You were with me from the beginning
Even when I was winning
And we would often be twinning
That's all she's got so far

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐢 🐨 Krystal 🐨 🐢
@lalalalickit
·
25m
The scooter & the crutches are still in the SR.

#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
·
8m
Walking down the stairs like she's 90. Progress. #BB24

https://twitter.com/rbbq/status/1554663449254404097

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
·
11m
Jasmines scooter has been taken away 😂😂 #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
4m
I'm just gonna leave this here.....

Daniel "If Hannah doesn't like me after this I might as well just give up on everything"

Nicole "OMG If Tiffany doesn't like me I'm gonna cry...."

#bb23 #bb24

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL both of them despise Dan and Nic!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
20m
Nicole to Brittany- Before I spoke to you, I was in my head thinking that you would be my next target because I couldnt trust you because of the things that Ameerah said to me. After speaking to you, I said that clearly you wouldnt be my target #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
14m
Brittany asks given that Nicole doesn't know who to trust (her repeated answer to what she'd do as HOH) does she feel confident she has the votes. Nicole says it's 50/50. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
7m
"I don't have anything to hide, period."

Oh. #bb24

"I'm a clean politician. Clean campaigning. I haven't said a negative word about her, I don't think." #bb24

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
6m
"I'm not here for the drama. I'm not a child, I'm an adult."

The most dramatic drama has involved you and your creepy sidekick. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB24 Nic isn't worried about Tay's campaign as they have never talked game together. Nic is a clean politician. Mike appreciates that Nics campaign is based on what Nic brings to the table, not against Taylor. Britt notes her vote will ultimately be w/ the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
3m
Nicole says she trusts Michael completely. Brittany: "What would I have to do to earn that trust?" Nicole says continue to have these conversations.

Nothing like telling someone whose vote you want that you don't trust them right to their face. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
11h
Jasmine- This is definitely going to be a process, to say the least. It's the first day. Brittany- Did they take it (the scooter) out completely? Jasmine- They said you need to start...when I'm walking it needs to be with this #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
11h
Jasmine to Brittany/Michael- The only issue I have is that I did find out who was in the alliance, she (Nicole) chatted with me, and she never mentioned her name. It scares me. Why wouldnt you be honest about it because it is already out? #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.14 am ...
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11h
#BB24 Nic is pitching to Mike/Britt - she would want to join their duo as she's very competitive and that would compliment how well Mike does in comps. She also mentions that she's not friends w/Tay but they're friendly. Britt asks her target? She can't answer that right now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
11h
Brittany asks what Nicole would do if she won HOH, she says she can't answer that right now, doesn't know who in the house is against her "because of the Ameerah situation." #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
11h
"I think I've proven myself to be somebody that doesn't have drama in their game", doesn't talk shit, plays a very honest and straightforward game, can keep a secret, can keep opinions to herself...

I'm sorry, I lost track there a bit because I was laughing. #bb24

Nicole is saying all the words in the direction of Michael and Brittany. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
·
5h
Posted 4:08am: Taylor says to the cameras how did I become the toy everyone wanted to play with? I will have some fun finally in this house. Come thursday I have no choice but to win HOH. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
36m
Words Of Wisdom From Terrance:

“ people better start painting a picture for me in here… And we’re not allowed any pens or paper… so they need to find a tomato…“

This is not a joke.

😑 #bb24