TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 02, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - August 6: Archive through August 02, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Mich-There are 3 of them, so we need to sell it that Terrance is w/us
Britt-to Daniel
Mich-Yeah, we just have to sell it.
Britt-I like that, yeah.
Mich-How'd Kyle get away w/going back to bed
Britt-he had an early DR

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
F.
@_randomF
·
1h
Terrance just lied to Jasmine, he just told Jasmine that Taylor said that if she’s the next HOH she’s putting him, Monte, and Joseph in the block but Nicole is who told him that so I think Terrance is playing Jasmine? Idk that man gives me whiplash. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Jasmine- Everybody is scared that it may flip but I dont see how. How do y'all not want to get this girl (Taylor) out already? Terrance- She gone. Jasmine- You, me, Alyssa, Indy, Daniel. Who's the sixth? Terrance- Gotta be Kyle. Jasmine- Need one more to be safe #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Nic-I talked to Turner yesterday, Joseph yesterday, I talked to Dan a lot yesterday
Mich-How'd those convos go?
Nic-good, Dan is just so set on getting Taylor out, I can't fight w/him about it
Michael is doing laundry

Mich-Have you talked to Indy & Alyssa yet?
Nic-I did, they've just been so sweet w/me so it's hard. I asked if I stayed if I could join their team
Mich-Indy is only interested in being on the wrong side of the vote
Nic-Yeah, so I guess I have to convince her that I have votes

#BB24
Nic-My talk with Turner yesterday went really well. Thanks Michael & they hug
Nic-I am worried about Britt, I've talked to her in the past & don't feel a connection.
Mich-maybe if you told her you were w/us, not necessarily promise but, you know tell her, that might help

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
51m
#BB24
Britt is saying how extraordinary that both her & Jas were cast. They both don't have, traditional super-model bodies, they are both married, and neither of them have kids!
Britt has applied for several seasons. Made it to semi-finals the same season as Vanessa

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom13
·
43m
Alyssa never heard of MacGyver. “Is he a magician”? 😭😂 #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#BB24
Monte-this week will be very telling for what happens this week.
Mich-yeah
Terrance came out of the gym & Monte tells him "he's getting it in these days" Notices weight loss.
Terr-"too many days of doing the wrong things" -Spike Lee (Terr credited quote)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pooya
@Pooyaism
·
1h
Oh dear God Kyle talking about how he has to wear a hoodie every because "he's excited and very excitable".
I guess when you want cam talks with strategy, this comes along with it too. 💀
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Michael is looking forward to having enough beds for possible have-nots to end
Monte does the math. Could be. If there's a double. There's 11 beds.
Kyle asks Monte for HOH to talk to cams

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Kyle- I kissed Alyssa yesterday. What am I thinking? Is this the dumbest thing ever? Coming into this game, I said no showmance. It's Day 28 and I am so bored and I am so horny. It's so bad and she is so hot. I was making out two feet away from Joseph. I'm getting sloppy #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
33m
The boys are laughing. Kyle said if it’s an intellectual comp they can rely on Michael/Taylor/Brittany to win. They then say dang maybe The Pound isn’t the brightest side of their group 😂 #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
40m
Nicole: "clearly half the things I say in this house, I forget the cameras are there"

fact check: ☑️

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
40m
Nicole: "did I tell you there was an ant on me in the DR last night?"

#TeamAnts going for some tv time

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
25m
Leftovers unbothered by Nicole refusing to cook anymore

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Monte to Kyle- I think tomorrow at some point we will start to spread the word that the votes are there for Nicole to be evicted, and then everybody can react to that the way that they do. If it gets back to Daniel, it does. If it doesnt, that's fine too #BB24

Monte- How are you feeling? Kyle- Good. I wont lie, the decision to take out Alyssa made sense... Monte- It was weighing on you though? Kyle- A little bit. I came to terms with it that night. I realized how at risk Michael and Brittany are #BB24

Kyle- It did make realize she (Alyssa) is going to go probably soon. I dont know if she is going to make it to jury. Monte- I think if we can get the house on board for Daniel to be the next target, he would be evicted next. Following week everyone is jury #BB24

Kyle- I hope the Leftovers dont look at my relationship with Alyssa as a liability. Do you feel like that is hindering my spot in the alliance. Do you think people might be like "Kyle is sharing information"? Monte- God no #BB24

Monte- You have brought in a lot of information. Kyle- I dont think this group would have formed without the information that she (Alyssa) had shared #BB24

Kyle- I just hope my personal relationship with Alyssa isnt causing any worry or feels like a liability within our group. I am all in on the Leftovers 1000%. Joseph- I completely trust you #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Joseph to Kyle- The same way that you are close with Alyssa, I am close with Indy. Both at some point are going to have to peace but it's for the better of the group #BB24

Joseph to Kyle/Monte- Nicole is this week. Who is next? Alyssa and Daniel. Daniel is a physical threat. Alyssa is a social threat. She is so likeable that it makes even me be like I want to keep her as far as I can #BB24

Joseph to Kyle- I think he (Daniel) would be the solid next one. If Daniel tries to chill out and Alyssa starts wilding out, we play it by ear. I would assume Alyssa or Daniel probably next #BB24

Kyle to Joseph- Based on my conversations with Alyssa, her strategy is to lay low. I think she realizes how bad of a decision it was to have that girls thing so obvious #BB24

Joseph- Do you have any idea who she (Alyssa) would put up? Kyle- Zero idea. I honestly dont even want to talk game with her or bring up anything like that cause then it will lead to conversation that I cant share. The information is not worth having to lie to her face #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Jasmine says she likes to bite the sides off pickle spears, bite off the tip, squeeze it and suck the juice out, and dip it in Koolaid #JasmineStories

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
41m
Nicole to Daniel: "they're doing a really good job acting if they're not being truthful with us, and if that's the case, congratulations"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Turner’s Empty Queso Jar - 🆗håłįšhã
@khalisha_t
·
41m
Daniel says that there is another cookout 2.0. Nicole says if that was the case, they wouldn’t have sent Ameerah home. Daniel says “no, it’s happening now” intimating it started when they kept Terrance. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
36m
To sum up Daniel and Nicole's conversation: bitchiness, insults, delusions of grandeur, insults, 'LOGIC!!', more insults. #bb24

Oh, and a bunch of 'do they think I'm stupid?' 'I'm not stupid!!' for good measure. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
35m
Nicole: "I call them the Sorry Six, because they're going to be really sorry that they crossed me." #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
34m
#BB24 Britt asks Jas what she thinks about the vote - Jas points out that the normal thing is to vote Tay out, she's been the target for weeks. But, she's been hearing Nicole's name and wants to vote with the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
30m
#BB24 Jas tells Britt she naturally trusts her and Michael, that's why she doesn't talk much game with them. She doesn't need to.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
29m
#BB24 Britt and Jas agree that if the vote flips, everyone has to do it. That way Daniel can't single someone out as a target.
Britt: if I had to guess.. the boys.. I think they would be down with that.
Jas is surprised, people must be really scared of Nicole then.

#BB24 Britt has told Tay that she's voting with the house - but she feels badly about how she treated her the first couple of weeks, she even apologized last night. Jas says it was never personal w/ her - Tay was just with the guys the whole time in the beginning.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
15m
Daniel and Terrance are talking about how to make sure Nicole has Kyle's vote. They agree he's 'a good kid', but 'he's so impressionable.' #bb24