TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 02, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 26 - August 6: Archive through August 02, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.39am ...
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB24
Daniel-I want to use the POV!!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, soup.
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
12m
Nicole to Terrance: "So the goal is next week...Monte to go."

Terrance: "I'm gonna go make some chicken and rice...soup." #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 FEEDS are BACK!

Kyle/Daniel used the veto on Aly/Indy.

Monte nominated Nicole and Taylor in their place. One of them will be evicted on Thursday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Nicole tells Daniel that she told all the girls that she's a cop. Daniel thinks she's so smart... Now the house can't use it against her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pooya
@Pooyaism
·
1h
I love the idea of you celebrating that you got yourself put on the backdoor route AND celebrating that people couldn't convince your F2 to NOT use the Veto in order to keep noms the same. Ronald McDonald has got NOTHING on the Rogue Rats.
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Joseph to Brittany/Taylor- He (Daniel) goes "he (Monte) tried to stop us from using the veto so I said let's just get out our common enemy and we can fact check everything Monte said after" #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Nicole says production delayed the 'no talking' announcement because she was talking to Jasmine, "so she already knew", "and that's when I came running to you to say use the f veto" #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Nicole and Daniel are VERY proud of themselves for *checks notes* tricking the HOH who wanted to backdoor one of them into...backdooring one of them. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Britt and Joe explain how they'll insulate Britt/Mike - they'll blame the votes on the girls and fuel that chaos so that Dan doesn't look their way. Joe notes that Dan is so secure he has the votes, Indy and Aly are running around because Monte exposed them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
1h
#BB24in280
Monte HoH
Taylor Nicole nominated
Daniel won and used PoV
Turner Jasmine HNs
Nicole will be evicted on Thursday
Daniel and Nicole currently think they have the votes to get Taylor out. They thought Monte wanted to keep Taylor safe so he didn't want the PoV used
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.40pm ... Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Brittany- I just thought that he (Daniel) would be more careful about his best friend. Joseph- That's what I thought. That's what happens when you get too cocky. He exact words were "I know for sure Taylor is leaving this time. I dont want to risk Alyssa" #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Andy Herren
@AndyHerren
·
2h
Daniel and Nicole suck so much and watching them make the worst possible decisions at the best possible times has been such fun. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB24
Michael tells Britt about his earlier convo w/Nic. She thinks she's going home, not getting girls votes, etc.
Britt-if she were up against anyone but, Taylor, I'd consider it but can't do that to Taylor. But, we're going to be in a tough spot next week
Mich-We gotta win!

#BB24
Britt is impressed when they talk to Monte, he's very logical.
Michael agree.
They are going to have to figure out a system of getting together in HOH at night. Maybe taking turns.
Britt wants Daniel gone next.
Wants to work on relationships w/alliance

#BB24
Mich-I think Jas has burned a lot of bridges.
Britt-I hate to say it but, she's totally over doing this foot injury. She's refusing to walk on it. Not only that, she's refusing to do anything, I hope everyone sees it.
Mich-I know, she's always having ppl bring her stuff

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12m
#BB24
Joseph is handing out watermelon to everyone on a tray.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9m
#BB24
Kyle, Monte, Joseph, Michael, & Britt in HOH talking about how Daniel & Nic screwed themselves. Kyle explains that Dan thinks he has the votes
Monte-why are u going after the current HOH with the veto today & only a couple days left of the vote! Makes no sense
Indy enters

#BB24
Kyle-can we have the girls just flip & have a unanimous vote?
Monte-That's my goal.
You guys can put all this shit on me if you need to, just tell them that everyone is voting her out & be honest. They can be on board, or not.

#BB24
Britt is concerned about insulating the group better.
Monte gets called to change his mic.
Monte is more concerned about Daniel than w/them (girls)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
46s
#BB24
Nic is telling Turner about her convo w/Monte this morning and how the girls don't have her back and aren't going to vote for her to stay
Turner-was Kyle on board & Dan wasn't
Nic-no, I think they were together
Turn-that seems like really bad game play

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"With the Lays?"
@BBUpdoots
·
1m
Britt says this week they should all work on their relationships with the girls, so their attention stays on Daniel. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
Nicole's pitching to Turner, who's shmoozing her, said he doesn't see her going home vs Taylor

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
57s
Replying to
@hamsterwatch
Nicole: "I'm pretty sure Kyle would vote to keep me"
Turner: "yeah definitely" 🤭

Turner said she has his vote, "locked in" 🤭

#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB24
Turn-why would you have someone go up your close to?
Nic-exactly!
Turn-well, at least you know Monte has your back, which if fire.
Nic-I trust him (Mon) but, does he have the sway to swing the vote
Turn-You have, me, Terr, Dan,
Nic-I have to talk to Britt

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB24 Taylor: I really enjoying spending time with you all (Mike/Britt/Turn).
Turn: oh likewise, and every week it gets better.
Britt: we need to win HOH this week, I'm tired of not hanging out w/ ppl I like for optics.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
28s
Nicole told Terrance re kitchen being messy, attracting ants: "they're doing it on purpose"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
14m
#BB24 Alyssa says goodnight. Reports back to Nicole that she had a conversation w/Mike that the plan is still to take out Tay. Alys says it seemed genuine. Sounds like Nic may be staying up for Dan who they believe has been in the DR for a long time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.47am ...
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
55m
#BB24
Jasmine expresses frustration to Terrance about Taylor still being in the house.
"It's time to get this (w)itch out of here!"
We have, me, you, Alyssa, Indy, Daniel, we need 2 more
Terr-Hopefully Alyssa is getting in Kyle's ear!

#BB24
Jas-was I the only HOH to get a unanimous vote?
Terr-Yup, it all went upside down after you
Terr-I think I might be next week.
Jas-Why?
Terr-If Nic stays then she goes to Indy & Alyssa and they want to go after the guys

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
51m
#BB24
Nicole is discussing she has so many friends because she's been through so much trauma.
PPL like Jasmine, are close to their families. She has 5 or 6 friends she has & she's good

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Terrance- If Taylor stays, she is joining Indy and Alyssa to protect herself. Jasmine- Damn. Why would she want to to join them? Terrance- I think she feels like Kyle is connected to Alyssa, Indy is connected to Monte, so why would they shoot? #BB24